The ultimate disgrace

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The President of Columbia University should be fired and the school should be purged of the liberal filth that infects it.

This woman is not only a cop-killer, but she has the audacity to complain that her cohorts involved with the murders are still in prison and (quote) "not with us". Guess what you despicable bitch - neither are the victims of your murder. They are "not with us" nor will they ever be.

How, exactly, does a person with the most serious fellony imaginable get hired at Columbia University? If this is what the Ivy League represents, what an embarassment to the United States.

Jesse Watters Confronts Radical Convicted Cop-Killer Hired by Columbia ? and School Security Wasn?t Happy | Video | TheBlaze.com

The President of Columbia University should be fired and the school should be purged of the liberal filth that infects it.

This woman is not only a cop-killer, but she has the audacity to complain that her cohorts involved with the murders are still in prison and (quote) "not with us". Guess what you despicable bitch - neither are the victims of your murder. They are "not with us" nor will they ever be.

How, exactly, does a person with the most serious fellony imaginable get hired at Columbia University? If this is what the Ivy League represents, what an embarassment to the United States.

Jesse Watters Confronts Radical Convicted Cop-Killer Hired by Columbia ? and School Security Wasn?t Happy | Video | TheBlaze.com

Seriously? You cannot imagine a more serious felony? I can think of several right off the top of my head. How about child rape and murder? There are any number of true innocent victims of horrible crimes. Police as valuable as they are to society hire on with full knowledge that they are placing thier lives at risk. Our armed forces face a similar possible fate. I don't think a cop is more valuable a human being than a soldier sent to some shithole to have his or her legs blown to red mist for a politician's sometimes questionable agenda.

Seriously? You cannot imagine a more serious felony? I can think of several right off the top of my head. How about child rape and murder? There are any number of true innocent victims of horrible crimes. Police as valuable as they are to society hire on with full knowledge that they are placing thier lives at risk. Our armed forces face a similar possible fate. I don't think a cop is more valuable a human being than a soldier sent to some shithole to have his or her legs blown to red mist for a politician's sometimes questionable agenda.

Such vile spew is why you're categorized as a repugnant liberal.

I just hate it when the vile gets spewed !!! :eek: Anybody got one of those sanitized wipes ??

FYI I would much prefer being recognized as a repugnant ex- republican.

I just hate it when the vile gets spewed !!! :eek: Anybody got one of those sanitized wipes ??

FYI I would much prefer being recognized as a repugnant ex- republican.

Anyone who believes it's okay to kill cops and soldiers because "they knew what they were signing up for" is a vile hate spewing liberal. You'd kiss Bill Ayers ass if you got a chance.

It is recognized by society that anyone who will kill law enforcement officers will kill anyone and are a greater risk to society than someone who just kills, say, a friend in a drunken rage.

Huggy's friends the liberals de-criminalized baby killing and rape at the same time they legalized abortion and instilled Kinsey's sex education curriculum in the schools. Remember, drunks who kick their babies to death are sick and just need treatment...and men who screw kids are just giving those kids what they want. THAT'S why we view those crimes as lesser evils these days.

Libs are just okay with killing. That's what it comes down to. They don't care if cops, kids, or your granny get killed because they don't think anyone deserves life anyway.

Except for them, and those they like.

Her gang killed the first Black officer hired by Nyack PD so you would be correct if you called Kathy Boudin racist also.

He was killed with an M-16, and ironically, based on the conservative consensus around here in recent weeks,

if Kathy Boudin wanted to go buy an M-16 today,

she should not have to undergo a background check.

Huggams, in the legal world the child's life is the least valuable of all. That of a breadwinner is considered valuable. Not sure why a comment would draw so much ire. The good ole boy network will always be the good ole boy network.

Hiring a felon isn't against the law.

Nor is allowing a lawyer who is a felon practice law. We have one right her in western KY who went to prison for a year, go out, is practicing law, AND ran for office. But he wasn't elected. That time, anyway.

Her gang killed the first Black officer hired by Nyack PD so you would be correct if you called Kathy Boudin racist also.

He was killed with an M-16, and ironically, based on the conservative consensus around here in recent weeks,

If Kathy Boudin wanted to go buy an M-16 today, she'd get it from a private party and not undergo a background check anyway.

Cuz...once again, criminals don't give a shit about purchasing weapons via *legal* channels.

It has been established that this Rottweiler character gets a lot of his thread ideas from The Blaze. Anyone, besides WillowTree ;) , ever heard of it?

She did her time. If Columbia wants to hire her then that's their business. If you don't like it, don't send your kids there. If you're an alumnus, don't donate. It's that simple.

She's luckier than most. I've had a hand full of patients who did their time and no one would hire them.

If Kathy Boudin wanted to go buy an M-16 today, she'd get it from a private party and not undergo a background check anyway.

Cuz...once again, criminals don't give a shit about purchasing weapons via *legal* channels.

ummm.....kg, she's paid her debt to society. I thought you said you were a thumper :eusa_pray: the other day :eusa_eh:

See, what most felons don't understand is this...the left will pay you, prop you up, sing your praises as a criminal..PROVIDED you spew anti-american garbage..and preferrably, write a book or two about how to make bombs or to engage in effective terrorism against the government and the people.

THEN they'll throw money at you, give you scholarships, call you "professor" and a great mind, and perhaps even make you president.

According to the poster M14shooter and the many who happily support him, ANY background check is unconstitutional.

And buying from a private party, that is the legal loophole that the gunrights extremists fought to keep open,

so neither Kathy Boudin or the person who sold her the gun would have to worry about having done anything illegal.

Kathy Boudin is exactly the kind of person whose 'rights' the anti-universal background check people are protecting.

Forum List

Back