The Ukraine - place blame where it TRULY belongs

You mean Russians secretly got hold of Hunter naked with a hard on banging whores and put them there? Or maybe they just snuck that crack pipe in his mouth while sleeping and took pictures!
Is that really what you think I mean?

No. You said 'some files', that wouldn't dismiss all the other ones.
Sure but it only takes some files planted or doctored to make the headlines. If it did in fact turn out that Russians or a Trumper had planted files on an old laptop of Hunters and then dropped it off at a blind guys repair shop who just happened to get in touch with Rudy Giuliani... If that was proven then would you consider yourself a liar based on the claims you are making right now?

What would have happened if it was Trump who withheld the money until a prosecutor was fired, and declared it publicly?
Likely nothing.
There wouldn't be much to say if he were upfront and honest.

October 21 2020
It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.

As European and American diplomats pressed Ukraine to clean up its corruption, they focused on Shokin's leadership of the Prosecutor General's Office, which he took over in February 2015.

Biden had a coalition of diplomats saying the same thing and withholding their country's aid to Ukraine also.

The author of this article is another typical Western automaton used to being fucked up on difference between the signifier and signified. The dipshit places Putin in the signifier spot while that spot is still the priority of Ukrainian Army nazism and the arrogant wearing of nazi insignia. This while Ukraine remains an illegitimate state since 2014, still a drug-trafficking hub for Europe, still represented by a cocaine addict as president.

The author is playing with his schmuck. Making a moral case against nazism is like fucking to end love. Nazism is morality itself, here Putin is used to plug an illusory gap. The drug bust continues.

The author of this article is another typical Western automaton used to being fucked up on difference between the signifier and signified. The dipshit places Putin in the signifier spot while that spot is still the priority of Ukrainian Army nazism and the arrogant wearing of nazi insignia. This while Ukraine remains an illegitimate state since 2014, still a drug-trafficking hub for Europe, still represented by a cocaine addict as president.

The author is playing with his schmuck. Making a moral case against nazism is like fucking to end love. Nazism is morality itself, here Putin is used to plug an illusory gap. The drug bust continues.
Sock Puppet alert

Sure but it only takes some files planted or doctored to make the headlines. If it did in fact turn out that Russians or a Trumper had planted files on an old laptop of Hunters and then dropped it off at a blind guys repair shop who just happened to get in touch with Rudy Giuliani... If that was proven then would you consider yourself a liar based on the claims you are making right now?

No, because it is already beyond that. Certain emailings are involved in his and most likely soon, his fathers tax 'scandal'.

You and Lesh sure want this to go away......LOL

Likely nothing.
There wouldn't be much to say if he were upfront and honest.

October 21 2020
It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.

As European and American diplomats pressed Ukraine to clean up its corruption, they focused on Shokin's leadership of the Prosecutor General's Office, which he took over in February 2015.

Biden had a coalition of diplomats saying the same thing and withholding their country's aid to Ukraine also.

Nothing was ever said of this in congress......wonder why?

Looks like others share the same view.

Neo-Nazis are exploiting Russia’s war in Ukraine for their own purposes​

Not since ISIS have we seen such a flurry of recruitment activity.​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2022/03/14/neo-nazi-ukraine-war/

No, because it is already beyond that. Certain emailings are involved in his and most likely soon, his fathers tax 'scandal'.

You and Lesh sure want this to go away......LOL
If I wanted it to go away I would just ignore it and it would magically be gone from my life. Yet here I am engaging with you about it.

Now it’s a tax scandal?! That’s what you are bitching about? Not the 10% for the big guy? Or Ukrainian corruption, or child rape? Wow, the speed at which you jump from talking point to talking point is head spinning

And a good part of that link talks about WWII ..what's that...80 years ago?
3-14_WaPoNeoNazis.jpg

Washington Post: "Neo-Nazis are exploiting Russia’s war in Ukraine for their own purposes," by Rita Katz

"'Hi can you please forward a message since two of us are trying to get a carshare from germany to ukraine going,' reads a Feb. 26 message forwarded to a popular neo-Nazi Web channel.

"'We are 3 french, leaving Strasbourg tomorrow morning with our car,' another message answered. 'There is place for 2 german fighters.'"

When are you leaving, Sascha?

If I wanted it to go away I would just ignore it and it would magically be gone from my life. Yet here I am engaging with you about it.

Now it’s a tax scandal?! That’s what you are bitching about? Not the 10% for the big guy? Or Ukrainian corruption, or child rape? Wow, the speed at which you jump from talking point to talking point is head spinning

All intertwined.

It was Tony Bobulinski (for the second time) who did a video statement about his involvement with the Biden Crime syndicate. He has recordings, emails and phone call records. He has testified before Sen Johnson's Senate Committee and also turned these items over to the FBI and has been deposed by FBI.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?477307-1/tony-bobulinski-statement-hunter-biden

Here is a text version of the video:

*This text was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.

Tony Bobulinski
chair or something. Mhm. Mhm. Going on here, right? Good, Good evening. My name is Tony. Bob Belinsky has served as a lieutenant the United States Navy with high security clearance. My father and grandfather both served for decades in our country's armed forces. Since leaving in the Navy, I've been involved in various successful businesses, both in this country and abroad. I'm making the statement to set the record straight about the involvement of the Biden family, vice president Biden, his brother Jim Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. In dealings with the Chinese, I have heard Joe Biden say that he's never discussed business with Hunter. That is false. I have firsthand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden. I have also heard that Vice President Biden said on Tuesday that Senator Ron Johnson, the chair of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, should be ashamed for suggesting that Biden family sought to profit from their name. Well, here are the facts I know, and everything I'm saying is cooperated by emails, WhatsApp chats, agreements, documents and other evidence, and the American people can judge for themselves. I brought, I guess, for record three phones that spanned the years 2015 to 2018. These phones have never been held by anybody else besides myself, I was told this past Sunday by somebody who was also involved in this matter. But if I went public, this information would be it would bury all of us, Man, the Bidens included. I have no wish to bury anyone. I've never been political. The few contributions I have made have been to Democrats. But what I am is a patriot and a veteran. To protect my family name and my business reputation, I need to ensure that the true facts are out there. In late 2015 I was approached by James Gill Yer, whom I had known for many years about joining him in a deal which he said would involve the Chinese state owned enterprise CFC China Energy. On what he called one of the most prominent families in the United States, I was informed first by guiltier and then by Hunter Biden and by Rob Walker, who was working with the Bidens that the Bidens wanted to form a new entity with CFC, which was to invest in infrastructure real estate and technology in the U. S. And around the world, and the entity would initially be capitalized with $10 million and then grow to billions of dollars of investment capital. After months of discussion, I agree to Gillian Hunter Biden's request to become CEO of the entity, to be called Sino Hawk Sino, representing the Chinese side hawk representing Hunter Biden's brother Bo's favorite animal. And between February May 2017 we exchanged numerous emails, documents and WhatsApp messages concerning Sino Hawk and its potential business. On May 2nd 2017 the night before Joe Biden was to appear at the Milken conference, I was introduced to Joe Biden by Jim Biden and Hunter Biden at approximately at my approximately hour long meeting with Joe that night, we discussed the Bidens history, the Bidens family business plans with the Chinese, with which he was plainly familiar, at least at a high level. After that meeting, I numerous communications with Hunter Walker Gilyard and Jim Biden regarding the allocation of the equity ownership of Sino Walk. On May 13 2017 I received an email concerning allocation of equity, which says 10% held by H for the big guy in that email, there is no question that age stands for Hunter, big Guy for his father, Joe Biden and gym for gym Biden. In fact, Hunter often referred to his father is the big guy or my chairman. On numerous occasions, it was made clear to me that Joe Biden's involvement was not to be mentioned in writing, but only face to face. In fact, I was advised by Gillian Walker that Hunter and Jim Biden were paranoid about keeping Joe Biden's involvement secret. I also had a disagreement with Hunter about the fund CFC was contributing to sign a Hawk. Hunter wanted five million of those funds to go to himself and his family, so he wanted the funds wired directly to an entity affiliated with him. I objected because that was contrary to our written agreements concerning Sino heart, he said, referring to the chairman, his father, that CFC was really investing in the Biden family, that he held the trump card and that he was the one putting his family legacy on the line. He also said to me on may 17th, 2017 that CFC wanted to be my partner to be partner with the Bidens. During these negotiations, I repeated the hunter and others that Sino Hawk could not be hunters. Personal piggy bank and I demanded the proper corporate governance procedures be implemented for capital distributions. Hunter became very upset with me. CSC, through through July 2017 was assuring me the funds would be transferred to Sino Hawk, but they were never sent to our company. Instead, I found out from Senator Johnson's September report that the $5 million was sent in August 2017 Toe Entities affiliated with Hunter. Tomorrow I will be meeting with the Senate committee members concerning this matter, and I will be providing to the FBI the devices which contained the evidence cooperating what I have said. So I will not be taking any questions at this time. Yeah, I will not be taking questions at this time. So many ways. Can you tell us a little bit more about the evidence that the evidence sits on these three phones? I don't wanna go into anything any further. Uh, this will all be discussed with Senator Johnson and his committee, and the American people can decide what's fact one. It's your expenses of being here. Thank you for your trial. I did Rudy Giuliani have anything to do with your appearance here?

At the moment, Hunter is the subject of an ongoing Grand Jury probe investigating potential violations of tax and money laundering laws and his business dealings in foreign countries. This probe started in 2018.

Article on Hunter's business dealings during Joe's tenure as a Senator:

Timeline: Allegations and evidence surrounding Hunter Biden's business dealings

Timeline starts around 2013 up to 2019. During these business dealings with foreign governments, I wouldn't be surprised at all if his personal dilections 'for the finer things in life' weren't exploited.

He's being investigated at the state and federal level.

The issue with The Big Guy is Hunter and Joe shared a bunch of bank accounts. Hunter 'paid' Joe off various ways, doing remodeling and other things, laundering The Big Guys 10%. Investigating transactions of Hunter to his father will open up The Big Guys finances also.

All intertwined.

It was Tony Bobulinski (for the second time) who did a video statement about his involvement with the Biden Crime syndicate. He has recordings, emails and phone call records. He has testified before Sen Johnson's Senate Committee and also turned these items over to the FBI and has been deposed by FBI.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?477307-1/tony-bobulinski-statement-hunter-biden

At the moment, Hunter is the subject of an ongoing Grand Jury probe investigating potential violations of tax and money laundering laws and his business dealings in foreign countries. This probe started in 2018.

Article on Hunter's business dealings during Joe's tenure as a Senator:

Timeline: Allegations and evidence surrounding Hunter Biden's business dealings

Timeline starts around 2013 up to 2019. During these business dealings with foreign governments, I wouldn't be surprised at all if his personal dilections 'for the finer things in life' weren't exploited.

He's being investigated at the state and federal level.

The issue with The Big Guy is Hunter and Joe shared a bunch of bank accounts. Hunter 'paid' Joe off various ways, doing remodeling and other things, laundering The Big Guys 10%. Investigating transactions of Hunter to his father will open up The Big Guys finances also.
Sounds like you got a sure thing why are we years past this great testimony and evidence dump with still no legal action?!

Forum List

Back