The U.S. being bombed. The military fails to protect us.

myself

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2021
The U.S. is being bombed every day. By a kind of bomb that I heard about a long time ago. The Population Bomb. It is accomplishing the same exact feat that any armed invasion would. Putting the population of one country under the control of those from another country. Anybody supporting this kind of bombing needs to be lined up against a wall and shot for being the traitors that they are. Where is the military. If any country ever needed a military coup, this one does.

imo.png

American high school math team win international competition!

Nothing good ever comes out of a military coup. If that happens, even if conservatives gain power, there will never be another free election in this country.

Yeah, but that is the desire of the little fascist who posted the OP.

It'll start to straighten out this flu season. and then the elites will have a new class of servants who will be happy as larks because living here as a servant is still better than living in mexico, south america, haiti and afghanistan as a free man.

they know what they're doing:

Dear Leader Biden’s Stunning Hypocrisy: NONE of the 12,000 Haitians Who Were Just Released Across America were Tested for Covid
. . . Globalist DHS Secretary Mayorkas Calls Illegal Border Crossings by Asylum Seekers ‘One of Our Proudest Traditions’
. . . Mayorkas Says US Won’t Protect Southern Border With Wall
. . . As Many as 12,000 Illegal Haitian Immigrants Released Into the US in Recent Days

The U.S. is being bombed every day. By a kind of bomb that I heard about a long time ago. The Population Bomb. It is accomplishing the same exact feat that any armed invasion would. Putting the population of one country under the control of those from another country. Anybody supporting this kind of bombing needs to be lined up against a wall and shot for being the traitors that they are. Where is the military. If any country ever needed a military coup, this one does.
What are you even whining about?

• Banned
Nothing good ever comes out of a military coup. If that happens, even if conservatives gain power, there will never be another free election in this country.

Where did you ever get the idea that elections are free in this country. People vote the way they're told to vote. No matter which side wins, we lose. And if it looks like a vote may not go the way the masters want, they always have gerrymandering to fix it. And if that doesn't work, they have the electoral college to fall back on. If they went by popular votes, Hillary would have beat Trump.

It'll start to straighten out this flu season. and then the elites will have a new class of servants who will be happy as larks because living here as a servant is still better than living in mexico, south america, haiti and afghanistan as a free man.

Dear Leader Biden’s Stunning Hypocrisy: NONE of the 12,000 Haitians Who Were Just Released Across America were Tested for Covid
. . . Globalist DHS Secretary Mayorkas Calls Illegal Border Crossings by Asylum Seekers ‘One of Our Proudest Traditions’
. . . As Many as 12,000 Illegal Haitian Immigrants Released Into the US in Recent Days

Indeed. They need to be lined up against a wall. Then, you know what.

America is a land of immigrants...always has been.

I've seen some of these "immigrants" fight FOR American ideals harder than any "white" American ever thought of... even those hiding from their Venezuelan government as visitors under asylum. They tend to be crazy conservative about OUR constitution. Don't even get me started about those from Zimbabwe or Egypt.

They don't necessarily speak the best English or have the highest skills...but they definitely have an American heart.

Lol, what is your definition of elite there sparky?

America is a land of immigrants...always has been.

I've seen some of these "immigrants" fight FOR American ideals harder than any "white" American ever thought of... even those hiding from their Venezuelan government as visitors under asylum. They tend to be crazy conservative about OUR constitution. Don't even get me started about those from Zimbabwe or Egypt.

They don't necessarily speak the best English or have the highest skills...but they definitely have an American heart.

An analogy for you. A criminal breaks into your house. You say, "make yourself at home." Somebody else tries to break into the house. How do you think the first criminal would react to it. Most likely, negatively. Also, those "people" are INFERIOR! Need proof? How many White Americans are trying to sneak into countries south of the border. Or how many White Europeans are trying to sneak into Africa or the Middle east.

"Agree with me, or you're a traitor" politics.

Forum List

Back