The typical...sigh. The democrat ayanna soyini pressley

I love it she has no idea of the difference between non viable or viable. She keeps claiming pregnant people. So who else but women can get pregnant?
Then claims it is Republican. Undereducated idiot.

I love it she has no idea of the difference between non viable or viable. She keeps claiming pregnant people. So who else but women can get pregnant?
Then claims it is Republican. Undereducated idiot.
This JAN 6TH JAN 6TH JAN 6TH crap is being done for a variety of reasons. Most important, to prevent anyone on the correct side to actually do what must be done. Don't know how many get the intention and it is quite ingenious of the globalists to do this.

Most of us on the correct side are very naive as to how smart the globalists are. We see an arrogant pathetic idiot like that bald black democrat in all of her glory and we all think she is an idiot and she is like aoc and the rest.

I'm talking about the ones pulling their strings. You can tell how contaminated this bald typical black slave of the democrats are too. No point in ever attempting to present any incontrovertible facts to those people. Cannot ever see it unless by some miracle the Holy Spirit pierces her heart.

The ones we don't see pulling the strings. They are very smart and the JAN 6TH JAN 6TH JAN 6TH crap is mainly to prevent a true uprising.

Which is what their intention was for being the ones that ACTUALLY CAUSED THE VIOLENCE on JAN 6TH JAN 6TH JAN 6TH.

Does she have a hair disorder or is she being treated for cancer? Just curious.

Back on topic, she is an obnoxious, arrogant, rude woman. She has the same entitled, superior attitude that Kamala Harris has.

Does she have a hair disorder or is she being treated for cancer? Just curious.

Back on topic, she is an obnoxious, arrogant, rude woman. She has the same entitled, superior attitude that Kamala Harris has.
Just think of what the slap was about at the Oscars.

The problem as I see it is too many unimpressive people invest into a philosophy of deconstructive language in an attempt to try and project the air of authority and intellect.

We find it in esteemed industries such as law or medicine, it could be terms or acronyms that are unique to their places of work which the average citizen doesn't know or understand.

These Progressives are essentially the antithesis to accomplished careers that contribute to society. Their intention is to pretend they have an advanced, alien-like enlightment over the rest of society, and thus, they should all be the elected career politicians to lead their constituents to Nirvana.

In all her arrogant passive aggressive pathetic glory. God help me I hate them.

She said half of pregnancies in Massachusetts are terminated by medication abortion. That can't possibly be true. 50% of pregnancies are aborted in MA? WTF

Forum List

Back