The Two Wounds Trump Inflicted

Republicans need a new playbook. They need to stop denying science but that means go green. Corporations pay republicans lots of money to deny the science.
so you buy into the junk science being pushed by the brain damaged swedish teen and the dancing bartender?

how long do you give us before the earth is uninhabitable according to the green Chicken Little bullshit?

There's no anti-Trumpers any more, he's old news. We move on...
Keep telling yourself that if it helps you get past the graveyard

but no matter how the election goes you still have 70 million trump voters blocking your path to lib nirvana

Republicans need a new playbook. They need to stop denying science but that means go green. Corporations pay republicans lots of money to deny the science.
so you buy into the junk science being pushed by the brain damaged swedish teen and the dancing bartender?

how long do you give us before the earth is uninhabitable according to the green Chicken Little bullshit?
Do you want to find out? Is that what it’s going to take before you stop believing republicans lobbyists and corporations position on this over the science.

Do you want to find out?
Of course I want to know

but since greenies want to destroy the the economic miracle that has raised billions out of poverty and starvation, the answer has to come from the left

88 percent of all blacks can't stand trump and this idiot want to pretend trump made some kind of major breakthrough.

"White supremacist Richard Spencer votes for Joe Biden as he tweets 'to hell with libertarian ideology'
  • Richard Spencer had previously announced his support for Joe Biden in August
1604782405874.png

88 percent of all blacks can't stand trump and this idiot want to pretend trump made some kind of major breakthrough.

"White supremacist Richard Spencer votes for Joe Biden as he tweets 'to hell with libertarian ideology'
View attachment 412724

Since President Biden immediately denounced him and Bidens Vice President is a person of color, you once again show us your penchant for the disingenuous.

After the courts, Trump has had an effect with minority voters vis-s-vis the Republican Party.

"Trump appears to have boosted his support among voters of color this year, according to the NBC News Exit Poll of early and Election Day voters. Trump won 12 percent of the Black vote, which is the highest share for a Republican candidate in the past 20 years. "

If you think that didn't resonate with black leaders.......

"Clyburn: 'If Democrats Run On Medicare For All, Defund The Police, Socialized Medicine, We Won't Win'
House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.) issued a warning to Democrats on a caucus call on Thursday, urging them to stay away from progressive positions as the Party potentially faces pivotal run-off races in the battleground state of Georgia, Politico reports. "

Sometimes, effects aren't immediately seen.....

Let's be real, that had more to do with Joe's record on 1994 Crime bill and "racial jungle" than it had to do with Troompa Loompa

After the courts, Trump has had an effect with minority voters vis-s-vis the Republican Party.

"Trump appears to have boosted his support among voters of color this year, according to the NBC News Exit Poll of early and Election Day voters. Trump won 12 percent of the Black vote, which is the highest share for a Republican candidate in the past 20 years. "

"Clyburn: 'If Democrats Run On Medicare For All, Defund The Police, Socialized Medicine, We Won't Win'
House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.) issued a warning to Democrats on a caucus call on Thursday, urging them to stay away from progressive positions as the Party potentially faces pivotal run-off races in the battleground state of Georgia, Politico reports. "

Let's be real, that had more to do with Joe's record on 1994 Crime bill and "racial jungle" than it had to do with Troompa Loompa
Actually blacks supported the 1994 crime bill. Most of the younger blacks bitching about it weren't alive when Reagan let crack get sold in black communities to fund the Contras. And many of them were toddlers when the bill was passed. The fact here is that if republicans are bragging about 12 percent, then they are pathetic.

Fake News.

LOL!

Do you want to find out? Is that what it’s going to take before you stop believing republicans lobbyists and corporations position on this over the science.
The pushers of this screwed up when they began it. Many areas were supposed to be under water by now. Back around 1970 or so is what I call the changeover. When we started down the road of insanity. Well the results are in.

Actually blacks supported the 1994 crime bill. Most of the younger blacks bitching about it weren't alive when Reagan let crack get sold in black communities to fund the Contras
Aside from being misinformed you are not an American, which is even worse

The pushers of this screwed up when they began it. Many areas were supposed to be under water by now. Back around 1970 or so is what I call the changeover. When we started down the road of insanity. Well the results are in.
The man-made-global-warming hoax has been a big money maker for quacks like Greta and AlGore

View attachment 412724

Since President Biden immediately denounced him and Bidens Vice President is a person of color, you once again show us your penchant for the disingenuous.

You're saying you believe what Biden says????

Biden: I never said I oppose fracking…..show the tape!!!!

At 7:20 of the vid:

Bernie: I’m talking about stopping fracking…

Biden: So am I!

I guarantee we’re gonna end fossil fuel

You're even dumber than I thought.

Fake News.

LOL!
That’s her wishful thinking. Hopping for a self fulfilling prophecy.

I love it how trump did nothing for black people yet claimed they had never had it so good because of him.

ok he let a few blacks out of prison. So should joe and Kampala continue doing that? I promise republicans will complain if they do

View attachment 412724

You're saying you believe what Biden says????

Biden: I never said I oppose fracking…..show the tape!!!!

At 7:20 of the vid:

Bernie: I’m talking about stopping fracking…

Biden: So am I!

I guarantee we’re gonna end fossil fuel

You're even dumber than I thought.

Trump said he would raise taxes on the rich. Do you care that instead he cut their taxes?

Fake News.

LOL!

I love it how trump did nothing for black people yet claimed they had never had it so good because of him.

ok he let a few blacks out of prison. So should joe and Kampala continue doing that? I promise republicans will complain if they do

"I love it how trump did nothing for black people "

"Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low"

Remember the last time you were right?

Me neither.

Fake News.

LOL!

Suddenly you Leftists are concerned about black folks.

You weren't under Hussein:

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

Forum List

Back