The two faces of the Atlanta massage parlor killer

He’s a serial killer. Nothing “hip” about him. And he looks exactly like another White supremacist murderer
The proper term is multiple or mass murderer
Spree killer? or Rampage Man. I'm hearing a lot of names for this "kill 'em all" type. I don't think it should be serial killer because serial means one after the other. Hum, well, he HAD to kill one after the other, but when they do it all at once instead of every few weeks or months, that's more a "spree killer," I think.

We're like Eskimos and snow, we have so many words for people who murder lots of people. :oops:

Looks to me like the standard, domestic white with the dem donor addiction or the "Weinstein, Wiener Defense" - sex addiction
Sex addiction is not a defense or an excuse for what long did

but it might help to explain
Don't disagree, but he apparently is going to try it, it worked for DA Vance in NYC...at least when dealing with Dem Donors

this is long in 2018.

he looks like the typical image that godless libs have of Christians

Clean cut - even slightly dorky by lib standards

View attachment 469201
the inset is long when he was arrested for murder

Now he looks totally different

more like what a liberal should look like who is hip and buys sex at massage parlors
You're kidding, right? That neck beard is 100% RWNJ redneck.

C'mon guys, you're overreacting a bit there's no way he is a Trumpist or anyth--
f47afd86-87ab-11eb-b55b-f690abcc0fed_image_hires_180318.jpg

-
-
-
-
HOLY FUCK THAT IS LITERALLY TRUMPISM IN HUMAN FORM, BURN IT WITH FIRE.

You're kidding, right? That neck beard is 100% RWNJ redneck.
I dont think so

He’s a person on the edge of sanity

you see the same faces at ANTIFA or Black Lies Matter riots

amd yes, some at the 1-6 tour of Fort Pelosi

this is long in 2018.

he looks like the typical image that godless libs have of Christians

Clean cut - even slightly dorky by lib standards

Um. Yeah. Holy White privilege, Batman, we have another case of people wondering how this nice clean cut white boy could do such a horrible thing. Just like with Dylan Roof, you had all this speculation on "what could have gone wrong".

Here's what went wrong, in a racist, gun-happy, bible thumping culture, women of color who engaged in sex services were easy targets.

I'm hearing more about this little shit and less about the women he shot.

Show us another sex addict that murdered 8 people.

Bundy, dahmer,and gacy come to mind

Those were serial killers, not mass shooters.

He's a nut.

I'm noticing my news feed is suddenly getting a lot of "Asian hate" lately. Msm desperately trying to create another agenda

You mean after people on the right spending a year screaming about "Kung Flu" and "Wuhan Virus", people are acting out against Asian people?

Show us another sex addict that murdered 8 people.
I wonder how many working girls are killed each year by sex addicts?

It seems to be quite common in our sex-addicted modern liberal culture

Yeah. Holy White privilege, Batman, we have another case of people wondering how this nice clean cut white boy could do such a horrible thing.
Except that he was not nice or clean cut when he was arrested

People change and he certainly did

Yeah. Holy White privilege, Batman, we have another case of people wondering how this nice clean cut white boy could do such a horrible thing.
Except that he was not nice or clean cut when he was arrested

People change and he certainly did

Oh, I see, it was his HAIRCUT that did it.

Are you retarded? Did someone steal your helmet?

Oh I see, it was his HAIRCUT that did it.

Are you retarded? Did someone steal your helmet?
You are the one who is retarded

”The haircut did it?”

dont make me laugh

Something tells me that that the Left and their media are simply using this crisis as an opportunity to get Asians into their victimhood culture since Asians have not traditionally bought into that bullshit. This is why the Left needs the incident to be about race and not about sex. Overnight, there has been “stop the hate” concern for Asians. My question is where is this concern for Asian hate when they are being assaulted and their businesses being looted during urban riots?

Forum List

Back