The two ends of the political spectrum are killing us

only a lefty will call someone who disagrees with them a "trumpster"....and you have done that with people who have said they dont support trump......you have done it with me and i have stated many a time i dont support the guy.....
See that? You posted this true statement, and the reply you got was a laugh from Mac….

To the two ends:

How do you intellectually reconcile the fact that half the country disagrees with you, as you push so hard to shove your agenda down their throat?

Is it that you just know what's best for them?

What is your inner justification for that?
At some point if your children and/or grandchildren are in danger of eing molested and raped in grade school then if the political class does nothing, we need to vote in our hardliners also. Real hardliners who act just like the Progs did on Jan. 6. and so many other ways. The infection is there as you saw the corrupted vote to stay in Syria yesterday.

How do you intellectually reconcile the fact that half the country disagrees with you, as you push so hard to shove your agenda down their throat?

"How do you intellectually reconcile the fact that the intelligent, rational, normal half the country disagrees with you, as you push so hard to shove your agenda down their throat?"

FIFY with a shot of honesty.

"The two ends of the political spectrum are killing us"​

Nobody's killing anybody here in the small towns of the Midwest.

Literally, nobody is killing anybody.

I'd invite you to come and enjoy the peace and serenity, but there is no rabble here for you to rouse.

In fact, I'd cordially invite those who think like the person who wrote this thread title to stay exactly where they are.

Did it even occur to the OP that he is viewed by many here as simply a dem shill and not a very good one at that?

LOL.....If he carried anymore dem water he would need a fuckin' Yoke. :laughing0301:

R.7975bcb3489c61e9a373e6e8ed62d5dc

Did it even occur to the OP that he is viewed by many here as simply a dem shill and not a very good one at that?

LOL.....If he carried anymore dem water he would need a fuckin' Yoke. :laughing0301:

It's hard to believe that he/she/it actually earns a living with his/her/its posts.

But what other reason is there for posting the stuff he/she/it does? He/she/it can't possibly believe that -- ahem -- point of view.

Of course, anyone who criticizes dumb Don is automatically defined by Trumpers as a D Party water carrier. Just as anyone who criticizes dumb Joe is defined as a Trump cultist. It’s the way of the duopoly.

Don't blame your your child butchering, baby killing, female discriminating education ruining on us......maybe just own and try to fix your side eh. Oh and I forgot outright treason. The eternal TRRRUUUU.MMPPP ....doesn't wash

I'll just keep asking, to both ends:

Is it that you just know what's best for them?

What is your inner justification for that?

more Lies. Support for GOOD is 68-70%. Leaving EVIL at ~30% (your side). ANTIFA BLM GOVT Pension chasers et.

that is Citizens, legal Voters, not MFG‘d mail-in Ballots by corrupt State workers. At least 30 million Fake votes in 2020.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back