The two ends of the political spectrum are killing us

I'll just keep asking, to both ends:

How do you intellectually reconcile the fact that half the country disagrees with you, as you push so hard to shove your agenda down their throat?

Is it that you just know what's best for them?

What is your inner justification for that?

It is flabbergasting and infuriatingly frustrating that there is such a virulent Manicheism rampant in America.
I think this divide is a relatively new development in America. I also think it’s purposeful and promoted by the oligarchy. They want us divided so they can continue to empower and enrich themselves.

Unfortunately, it appears most Americans can’t see or refuse to accept the oligarchy is at fault. So they continue to support their side of the duopoly and refuse to unite to overturn the oligarchy.

I've been using the term for a long time, Trumpster.

You're just desperate to attack, as always. That's all you know.
only a lefty will call someone who disagrees with them a "trumpster"....and you have done that with people who have said they dont support trump......you have done it with me and i have stated many a time i dont support the guy.....

No answer from any wingers yet.

How do you intellectually reconcile the fact that half the country disagrees with you, as you push so hard to shove your agenda down their throat?

Is it that you just know what's best for them?

What is your inner justification for that?

Forum List

Back