The twisting of words by the main stream media is disgusting. Once again it is about Pedophiles indoctrinating children. But that isnt the story.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
1656350772058.png

Man with gun turned children's reading book event to chaos in Sparks Library
During a Drag Queen Storytime event, a group of Proud Boys protested against LGBTQ+ rights outside of the library.
Caption: Proud Boys protesting against LGBTQ+ rights outside Sparks Library. (KRNV/Gio Alvarado)
Our News 4 and Fox 11 crew covering the reading event said when the protest came to an end, a man wearing Proud Boys clothing approached the library while carrying a gun, causing everyone, including children, to run into the library for safety.
The progressives want so much to be able to touch and smell young children. Every day we are hearing about these disgusting events all over cities run by progressives. Finally real men have said enough, no more talk about pedophiles in story time, no more grooming children to be queer. Shame on you if you think queers should be around young impressionable children.

Without exception, every person I've seen using the term "groomer", non-ironically, is an absolute shit human. This case is no exception.

It's because it's such an openly Nazi thing to do. For some modern conservatives, trans people are the new Jews.

Old Nazis faked stories about how Jews were pedos to justify brownshirt violence against Jews.

New Nazis fake stories about how trans people are pedos to justify brownshirt violence against trans people.

This one is so devoted to fascism, he's actually giving his approval to a group of brownshirts for terrorizing a library. They didn't just go after the trans people, they went after everyone in the library.

I wouldn't want pedos around my kids or you or anyone really since you all come ready oaded with propaganda.
Without exception, every person I've seen using the term "groomer", non-ironically, is an absolute shit human. This case is no exception.

It's because it's such an openly Nazi thing to do. For some modern conservatives, trans people are the new Jews.

Old Nazis faked stories about how Jews were pedos to justify brownshirt violence against Jews.

New Nazis fake stories about how trans people are pedos to justify brownshirt violence against trans people.

This one is so devoted to fascism, he's actually giving his approval to a group of brownshirts for terrorizing a library. They didn't just go after the trans people, they went after everyone in the library.
:up:

Says mammoth, the cat groomer.
Shit humans are the ones trying to groom our kids into their own sexual deviancies.
Go back to the closet where you belong & leave the children alone to grow up as normal human beings.
They deserve the right to develop into regular people without having mental illnesses shoved down their throats as the new normal.

I wouldn't want pedos around my kids or you or anyone really since you all come ready oaded with propaganda.

:up:
I see you wade into the groomer debates again with an avatar of a young boy flashing his bare ass to older men.
A little too on the nose.

Freud would have a field day with the moonman

Says mammoth, the cat groomer.
Little Nazi, are you under the impression we'll stop pointing out your Nazi habits if you just cry at us?

I assure you, that is not the case.

Now, please stop fantasizing about sexualizing children. Given your postings, it seems to be all you think about, and that's not normal. Do you see any liberals here endlessly posting about sexualizing children? No. Follow the example of the normal people.

I believe this (or a incident similar to this) was an adult event without children. That's entirely different than pedos exposing children to these adult issues in schools and through coursework etc.

Let kids be kids. Any adult trying to "educate" a child on adult issues and concepts related to sex, is a maggot. I don't give a F what the sexuality of the "educator" is, keep your Gdamn sexual issues away from kids, that isn't your job.

These issues of exposing kids ot sexualized contact greatly harms the West. This isn't liberalism, it's just creepy, and that is how 98% of the worlds nations view it. It isn't far right for adults to protect kids.

What other nations on earth engages in exposing their children to adult sexual issues? Please, list them.

Last edited:

The op is about drag queens, so why are you bring up trans people?

Only Nazis I see are the Baby Killers. As for teaching boys they are not really boys and girls are not really girls is disgusting. I support Sharia Law as regarding Fags.

Forum List

Back