The Tulsa "Massacre."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShadow

May 31, 2021
On the news recently there has been much talk about the "Tulsa massacre" that happened 100 years ago. All of it severely anti-White. Which is no surprise. Seeing how the news and the rest of the media these days does everything it can to kiss black ass. On the orders of the jews who control all mass media. But has anybody ever stopped to think that there may have been a reason behind Whites rioting? There certainly must have been. And just as certainly, you will never be told the truth about it. That aside, we need more riots like that rather than riots by blacks who are pissed off because some black suspect decided to resist arrest and ended up dying. We don't need to DE-fund (or completely get rid of) police. We need to DE-port negroes back to Africa.

On the news recently there has been much talk about the "Tulsa massacre" that happened 100 years ago. All of it severely anti-White. Which is no surprise. Seeing how the news and the rest of the media these days does everything it can to kiss black ass. On the orders of the jews who control all mass media. But has anybody ever stopped to think that there may have been a reason behind Whites rioting? There certainly must have been. And just as certainly, you will never be told the truth about it. That aside, we need more riots like that rather than riots by blacks who are pissed off because some black suspect decided to resist arrest and ended up dying. We don't need to DE-fund (or completely get rid of) police. We need to DE-port negroes back to Africa.
You are right on target......anyhow many posts have been presented showing how the blacks themselves were responsible for what happened.

It really has been beat to death though most still lack a good understanding of that case and especially how it is being used by the colored so called leaders to further divide the nation and promote more racial violence which the biden regime loves....hoping for more chaos, violence, rioting and looting which they will use to promote their narrative of white racism which they will use as an excuse to increase their power and control.

A group of black WW1 vets marched to the courthouse with the aim of protecting a black kid. They were armed. That's what enraged the Whites in Tulsa. I grew up there in the 70's. Were heard nary a peep about it in school. However it was not an isolated incident. White supremacy had been on the rise throughout Wilson's terms. He was and avowed segregationist.

• Banned
You can't deport citizens.

Who cant. All it takes is the will to do so. Also, ever see the movie Gandhi? There was a scene in it that showed large numbers of Indian muslins heading toward Pakistan. And another large group of Pakistani Hindus heading toward India. Also, if blacks aren't going to behave as should be expected for American citizens, then you can wipe your ass with their "citizenship," for what it's worth.

• Banned
How is this trolling rubbish suitable for the History forum ?

I know what evil lurks in your heart. So don't give me any crap. You don't like what I had to say. Stretch your imagination and pretend that you're a man. Then tell me what it is I said that you disagree with. Otherwise, put me on ignore and never bother me again with your BS accusations.

You can't deport citizens.

Who cant. All it takes is the will to do so. Also, ever see the movie Gandhi? There was a scene in it that showed large numbers of Indian muslins heading toward Pakistan. And another large group of Pakistani Hindus heading toward India. Also, if blacks aren't going to behave as should be expected for American citizens, then you can wipe your ass with their "citizenship," for what it's worth.
It's against the law to deport any us citizen. Period.

Already threads on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back