The truth, the guy in France killed more people with a truck than any year of Mass Public shootings

Lots of countries don't have the gun shooting problems that the US does, just look at their laws and copy them. And of course, amend the Constitution (which has already been amended 27 times).

You mean like France? Where their killers were able to get fully automatic, millitary rifles, which are completely banned...where they don't have gun stores or gun shows....and their killers murdered over 130 people

So in France, where fully automatic rifles are completely illegal.....terrorists on watch lists got them for these attacks...

Charlie Hebdo, 12 dead, 11 injured.

Paris attack (including music concert), 130 dead, 413 injured.

Kosher Market attack, 4 dead.

Jewish school, 7 dead, 5 injured.

Fully automatic rifles.....completely banned for civilians in countries with extreme gun control and far more police leeway when it comes to searching citizens and monitoring them.....

And on top of this......

Americans have 600 million guns in private hands....

Americans have 16 million rifles with magazines in private hands....

Over 16.3 million Americans now carry guns for self defense....

Mass public shootings in 2016...6. Number of murdered victims...71. Knives were used to murder 1,604 people that year. Clubs were used to murder 472 people. Bare hands were used to murder 656 people.

Guns are not the issue......your irrational fear of them is the issue...since you haven't called for a ban on knives, clubs or bare hands....which kill more people than mass public shooters do....

Americans use their guns to stop violent criminal attack, 1,500,000 times a year.....that includes mass public shootings....

1,500,000 rapes, robberies and murders stopped...........versus.......71 killed in mass public shootings in gun free zones.

Do you see why you have no leg to stand on.....not only is it a Right to own a gun for self defense.....the facts, and the reality don't support you....
A lot of civilized countries don't have constant mass shootings like the US does. You can spout all the unlinked stats that you want, but the fact is, a lot of countries have gun laws that generally work, and for sure work better than what's going on in the US. That's for sure.
Other civilized nations don't promote a culture of hate and violence like the left do here in America.
View attachment 153386View attachment 153387View attachment 153388
Not just the left, the right as well. Don't try to paint your side as a bunch of pacifists, lol.

The majority of all gun crime in this country is committed in democrat voting districts..........where they have the fewest amount of guns.....
Well then, enjoy your mass shootings, since you keep defending the status quo.

I just got back from El Salvador.
Most violent nation on earth that is not at war.

You are just an ignorant leftist.
And the US is second. So, why were you there? Sex with children?
No and no.
Unlike you leftards, I actually really help people in need instead of sitting on my ass during the anthem and think you accomplished something.
Why are Democrat controlled regions in America such cesspools of violence?

No and no.
Unlike you leftards, I actually really help people in need instead of sitting on my ass during the anthem and think you accomplished something.
If more guns could solve the problem, there would already be no problem, or don't you all have enough guns yet? :biggrin:

No and no.
If more guns could solve the problem, there would already be no problem, or don't you all have enough guns yet? :biggrin:

The problem is that democrats keep putting violent, repeat, gun offenders back on the streets after they are captured and put in prison.....if they would just stop releasing these killers, our gun crime would go down even more than it already has.....while Australia and Britains gun crime rate keeps going up.

Forum List

Back