The Truth Behind The Resignation

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Hollywood forced Pierson out:

Julia Pierson, the director of the United States Secret Service, resigned on Wednesday amid a rush of criticism over recent White House security breaches.

"Today Julia Pierson, the Director of the United States Secret Service, offered her resignation, and I accepted it," said Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson. "I salute her 30 years of distinguished service to the Secret Service and the Nation."​

SECRET SERVICE DIRECTOR RESIGNS
Brett LoGiurato
Oct. 1, 2014, 3:19 PM

Secret Service Director Julia Pierson Resigns - Business Insider

My contacts tell me that Pierson was forced out because the Secret Service demolished complicated plots to assassinate the president. How the hell can they make movies with elaborate assassination plots when a guy can hop over the White House fence, or a felon carrying a gun can get on an elevate with the president.

All of this on top of plots where super geniuses at a computer can reposition a satellite and find anybody anywhere in the world, yet real life geniuses could not find a missing jumbo jet.

Hollywood movies are so bad movie makers can ill-afford to lose tried and true plotlines. Somebody had to go, and Pierson is that somebody.

Forum List

Back