The TRUTH about slavery in the U.S.A.

I suppose social security is slavery too. Tell the tens of millions of retired Americans who depend on it that it is slavery. Hilarious. I guarantee they were underpaid for their labor.

no its not? its the definition of paying your fucking taxes? do you think slavery was just when black people where the only ones who payed taxes? godamn your stupid
Bwahahahaha! Watching you lose your shit in the face of reality is fall down hilarious. Calling slavery "paying your taxes" (because you've been indoctrinated to believe that) doesn't cease to make it slavery. It's just slavery by another name.
paying your taxes is not slavery

also if it is.... that means the Constitution supports slavery by your definition, which goes against your original argument so I dont know where your going with this.... I'm still waiting for you to blame the jews
Again stupid....taxes for the constitutional responsibility of the federal government which benefits us all (such as the military, federal courts, etc.) is not slavery.

Paying "taxes" for things which are not the constitutional responsibility of the federal government and which redistributes wealth (such as welfare, food stamps, etc.) is slavery.

The federal government is explicitly restricted to 18 enumerated powers by the U.S. Constitution and welfare, Medicaid, etc. is not one of those 18 enumerated powers. Having someone force me to hand my money over to other people who are the sole beneficiaries of that money is the very definition of slavery.

You're so dense - I've met 4th graders who accepted this reality faster.

This country made two very big mistakes in it's history. First mistake was to bring slaves into the country. Second big mistake was to not take them back to Africa when they were freed by Lincoln.
what the hell would they do in Africa? Some where there for over 300 years? There big mistake was not putting every slave owner in prison See: Failed southern reconstruction

no its not? its the definition of paying your fucking taxes? do you think slavery was just when black people where the only ones who payed taxes? godamn your stupid
Bwahahahaha! Watching you lose your shit in the face of reality is fall down hilarious. Calling slavery "paying your taxes" (because you've been indoctrinated to believe that) doesn't cease to make it slavery. It's just slavery by another name.

also if it is.... that means the Constitution supports slavery by your definition, which goes against your original argument so I dont know where your going with this.... I'm still waiting for you to blame the jews
Again stupid....taxes for the constitutional responsibility of the federal government which benefits us all (such as the military, federal courts, etc.) is not slavery.

Paying "taxes" for things which are not the constitutional responsibility of the federal government and which redistributes wealth (such as welfare, food stamps, etc.) is slavery.

The federal government is explicitly restricted to 18 enumerated powers by the U.S. Constitution and welfare, Medicaid, etc. is not one of those 18 enumerated powers. Having someone force me to hand my money over to other people who are the sole beneficiaries of that money is the very definition of slavery.

every country in the world has taxes so your saying all human beings on earth are slaves? your dumb

I suppose social security is slavery too. Tell the tens of millions of retired Americans who depend on it that it is slavery. Hilarious. I guarantee they were underpaid for their labor.
Well it depends. If I paid into and I get it back - it is not slavery (though it is still unconstitutional as the federal government is granted no such power by the U.S. Constitution to implement a retirement program).

But if my money (or a portion of it) is redirected to someone who did not pay into Social Security, then again that is the very definition of slavery. I labored, someone else benefited from that labor by force and against my will.

And for the recoded genius - nobody has ever been "underpaid for their labor". Labor is a free agreement between two parties. If someone accepted a job, then they felt the pay was commensurate with their labor or they would not have accepted the job.

every country in the world has taxes so your saying all human beings on earth are slaves? your dumb
You're the dumb-ass since after half a dozen posts you still can't figure out the difference between constitutional taxes and unconstitutional slavery. :lmao:

Calling slavery "taxes" doesn't cease to make it slavery asshat, no matter how many times you attempt to use that nonsensical term.

The federal government has no authority by the Constitution to take from one and hand it to another. Taxes are to run the government (military, courts, Congress, etc.). Which part of the government is welfare? Welfare recipients are not employees of the federal government. They do not perform any service for the federal government. So why are they receiving something from me which I did not give them or otherwise authorize? Are you going to answer this simple question PurpleOwl or avoid it like you've done all of the other basic questions that you are incapable of answering?

This country made two very big mistakes in it's history. First mistake was to bring slaves into the country. Second big mistake was to not take them back to Africa when they were freed by Lincoln.
A. That is racist as hell

B. That would've been logistically impossible during that era. Or are you not aware that databases didn't exist, telephones didn't exist, satellites didn't exist, etc.?

Perhaps paying taxes for the military and courts and congress is also slavery. This is getting more fun by the minute.

Benjamin Franklin
  • In the early 1770s, before America declared independence from England, two Founding Fathers — Benjamin Franklin and Benjamin Rush — tried to eliminate slavery from the American continent.
  • Franklin’s journey towards abolitionism had started ten years earlier with a visit to a school for black children, created by the Reverend Thomas Bray. For Franklin, it was an eyeopener, and he financially backed the Bray Associate School in Philadelphia.
  • While Pennsylvania was still a British colony, Pennsylvania passed an anti-slavery law, but King George III vetoed that law passed by Pennsylvania. At that point in time, in 1774, Ben Franklin joins with fellow Pennsylvanian, also soon to be signer of the Declaration, Benjamin Rush, and they start the first Abolition Society in Pennsylvania. It was an act of civil disobedience against King George III.
  • Back in 1768, Ben Franklin had joined with Francis Hopkins, who was also soon to be a signer of the Declaration, and they started a chain of schools across Pennsylvania and across New England for black Americans. And it was to teach black Americans the Bible and academics.
Slavery and the Founders Part III: Benjamin Franklin

Last edited:
Remarkable the lengths some of our most prominent founders went to eliminate slavery, educate slaves, treat them well, etc.

The truth doesn't even remotely align with the progressive false narrative.

Benjamin Franklin
  • In the early 1770s, before America declared independence from England, two Founding Fathers — Benjamin Franklin and Benjamin Rush — tried to eliminate slavery from the American continent.
  • While Pennsylvania was still a British colony, Pennsylvania passed an anti-slavery law, but King George III vetoed that law passed by Pennsylvania. At that point in time, in 1774, Ben Franklin joins with fellow Pennsylvanian, also soon to be signer of the Declaration, Benjamin Rush, and they start the first Abolition Society in Pennsylvania. It was an act of civil disobedience against King George III.
  • Back in 1768, Ben Franklin had joined with Francis Hopkins, who was also soon to be a signer of the Declaration, and they started a chain of schools across Pennsylvania and across New England for black Americans. And it was to teach black Americans the Bible and academics.

The problem with this line of thinking is that if the Pennsylvanian or any other northern state's economy depended on slavery they would never have 'outlawed' it. They were just hypocrites, is all. It wasn't economical to manufacturers to feed their workers during winters and downturns in the economy, it was far cheaper to just let workers starve to death in the streets and just import more when business picked up. There were always more than enough to replace those that were lost, especially during and after the Irish Famines and subsequent upheavals in Europe. They had no capital tied up in their workers, and lost nothing when they died or migrated elsewhere.

The Black Codes in Illinois pretty much made it impossible for a black person to make a legal living, and the legal codes regarding debt bondage and indenturing was just slavery under a nicer sounding name, distinctions without a difference, and Lincoln himself lobbied for and campaigned to make them even more stringent in 1853, as did the other midwestern states between 1853 and 1857, and we know his plans for keeping the 'freed slaves' in the South from swarming north; he ordered them to remain on their plantations and not leave without written permission from the plantation owners, and even set their wages: $3 a month. This was already the case in Tennessee, Arkansas, and the other southern states 'liberated' by northern armies, and it was his intent to keep that policy after the war was won. So much for the Lincoln Myth morons still peddle today, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Last edited:
So flopper you think that is justification for slavery? What you are admitting is plantation owners were greedy and lazy. Ungodly lazy. In other words...pathetic. Thank you. If that's the way it was in those days then let's call slavery the darkest most heinous time in american history.
I don't believe there is any justification for society to tolerate slavery. However, if slavery is tolerated both locally and globally, then it complicates the issue. For tobacco and cotton growers, who sold their product in a world market as most did, a grower who decide to replace slaves with hired labor would be out of business because he could not be competitive. For most plantation owners it wasn't a matter of greed or being lazy. You used slave labor or gave up the plantation.

There is also another issue to consider. Slavery was not universal condemned as it is today. The widely held view that the American Indians were a lower order humans made it easy to accept this belief about Blacks. It was obvious to most people in that time that Blacks were inferior to Whites. If you do just a bit a research, you will find a lot written in the early 1800's about the inferiority of the black race. A person who claimed equality of Blacks and Whites would likely be scorned and ignored. Churches taught that God made people black to indicate they were inferior and God intended that there place in society was that of a slave. Laws certainly recognized the inferiority of the race. The extreme poverty, illiteracy, and pagan belief of slaves seem to confirm all this. Racism in 1800 was just the way life was in America.

I agree with your description, "the darkest most heinous time in american history". However, I can understand why people accepted or tolerated slavery.

what about the fact that it said only white men could vote? I suppose that wasn't racist either?

Who were the only people in that day and age who were educated, informed and truly invested in the nation...... White Men. No other group met the necessary qualifications to truly cast intelligent, informed and educated votes on the issues of the day.

Benjamin Franklin

The problem with this line of thinking is that if the Pennsylvanian or any other northern state's economy depended on slavery they would never have 'outlawed' it. They were just hypocrites, is all. It wasn't economical to manufacturers to feed their workers during winters and downturns in the economy, it was far cheaper to just let workers starve to death in the streets and just import more when business picked up.
Dumbest. Post. Ever.

Labor is labor, genius. What difference does it make if the labor is for farming or if it's for manufacturing? It is just as easy to let a slave "starve" as it easy to let an employee "starve". :eusa_doh:

It's astounding how easy it is for progressives masters to completely own the mind of their minions.

Benjamin Franklin

The problem with this line of thinking is that if the Pennsylvanian or any other northern state's economy depended on slavery they would never have 'outlawed' it. They were just hypocrites, is all. It wasn't economical to manufacturers to feed their workers during winters and downturns in the economy, it was far cheaper to just let workers starve to death in the streets and just import more when business picked up.
Dumbest. Post. Ever.

Labor is labor, genius. What difference does it make if the labor is for farming or if it's for manufacturing? It is just as easy to let a slave "starve" as it easy to let an employee "starve". :eusa_doh:

It's astounding how easy it is for progressives masters to completely own the mind of their minions.

No, they aren't the same. Agricultural slavery is self-supporting and able to produce year round in the South. You're just ignorant of basic business, that's all. A brick maker isn't going to feed a laborer year round when they only need him for the busy season. Agriculture in the North wasn't year round labor intensive, it was highly seasonal as well. that's why slavery was less important and why it wasn't economical for them.

Last edited:
I wish I could opt-out...l.but I am a slave to paying for it..

what about the fact that it said only white men could vote? I suppose that wasn't racist either?
Yet another prime example of the progressive minions blindly following the propaganda of the progressive masters.

The U.S. Constitution said no such thing. At no point did the document ever outline who could vote. That was controlled by each individual state.
thats a lie

I believe your post would be better served if you actually citing where specifically in the Constitution he is incorrect.

Slavery should be brought back. Whenever we catch an illegal we can then demand that he be a slave for the rest of his life.

Forum List

Back