The Truth about Hillary clinton

OHposting

Rookie
Oct 15, 2016
Here are some articles detailing some of the corruption hillary clinton and here campaign have been involved with, and may provide a gateway for those who are skeptical to begin their own research.

articles on the pedestal Email scandal and Clinton media bias;

Clinton Email Scandal: Hillary's Hypocrisy And Media's Bias Revealed

WikiLeaks shows mainstream media working for Clinton campaign

BREAKING: WikiLeaks Exposes White House, Media & Clinton Colluding to Label Critics Conspiracy Theorists

Articles on Hillary’s attack on Bills rape and sexual assault victims;

How Hillary Clinton Treated Bill Clinton's Female Accusers

Meet Bill Clinton’s Accusers

BROADDRICK: Hillary's actions speak louder than Trump's words

Articles on the foreign donations Hillary has received from devious sources;

Inside Bill and Hillary Clinton's Massive Multi-Billion-Dollar Donor Network

Leaked Hillary Clinton emails show U.S. allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar supported ISIS

New Scandal: Hillary Clinton Took Money From The People Funding ISIS – Conservative Revival

Articles on the corruption of the Clinton Foundation;

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP

Email Scandal: Clinton Foundation's Ties To Financers Of Terrorism

Report: Clinton Foundation donors got rich off Haiti relief efforts while Haitians live in squalor - Hot Air

Call Clinton Foundation Action What It Was: Corruption - Commentary Magazine

Articles on Hillary’s defence of a child rapist;

Fact-Check: Yes, Hillary Clinton Did Laugh After Successfully Defending a Child Rapist - Breitbart

CNN Liberals Try to Deny Hillary Laughed About Defending Child Rapist

Rape Victim: Hillary Laughed At Me And Blamed Me For Getting Raped

Details of Hillary Clintons Private Email Server Scandal

Emails Reveal Clinton Camp’s Scramble To Craft, Defend Server Story

Clinton campaign kept close DOJ ties during private email server probe – WikiLeaks

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...-hillary-email-scandal-leaked-emails-revealax

http://allenwestrepublic.com/2016/10/12/fbi-insider-reveals-agents-appalled/#

And she's still ahead.

She's the luckiest candidate in the history of historical histories.

Thank You cards on the way from the DNC for nominating her opponent.
No one else would have had a chance against our corrupt government and media. And luck has absolutely nothing to do with it.

And she's still ahead.

Lucky?? You really believe that?

Even her brain dead sheep are silent because they know how corrupt she is. Anyone else, even that day old bowl of oatmeal Jeb, would be slamming her at this point. But no, Trump stands there stammering and rambling about bullshit scandals from the left. Why it's almost as if the left picked the right's nom cause they knew that was the only way she'd win.

smh

And she's still ahead.

Even her brain dead sheep are silent because they know how corrupt she is. Anyone else, even that day old bowl of oatmeal Jeb, would be slamming her at this point. But no, Trump stands there stammering and rambling about bullshit scandals from the left. Why it's almost as if the left picked the right's nom cause they knew that was the only way she'd win.

smh
She is lucky in who the GOP chose to oppose her.

And she's still ahead.

smh
Tell us more about this "corruption". FOX has been stalking her for nearly 3 decades and we even got to read 30,000 of her emails. Surely you`ve got something other than parroting Rush Limbaugh and his ilk. If not, have a cracker.

And she's still ahead.

smh
She is lucky in who the GOP chose to oppose her.

Again, lucky? The Dems pushed for Trump and those who voted for him in the primary fell for it hook, line, and sinker. He's a Dem in R clothing but they didn't care. The coverage on him in the primaries was abundant and not negative from the msm. And with his blathering on and on about the shit the left is flinging, rather than pounding her on her corruption, it's like he has no clue or doesn't want to win. smh

it's like he has no clue or doesn't want to win.
That. Is. My. Point.

She is lucky he is there.
The power of the MSM can't be discounted. They clearly HATE Trump and will do ANYTHING including lying and distorting the news to help Cankles. This clearly dupes millions of Americans into voting for the most corrupt politician the nation has ever seen. The purposeful withholding of the Trump tape by NBC, for disclosure at just the right time, is but one small proof of the MSM's collusion. They are actively undermining our democracy. They are the fifth column.

That. Is. My. Point.

The power of the MSM can't be discounted. They clearly HATE Trump and will do ANYTHING including lying and distorting the news to help Cankles. This clearly dupes millions of Americans into voting for the most corrupt politician the nation has ever seen. The purposeful withholding of the Trump tape by NBC, for disclosure at just the right time, is but one small proof of the MSM's collusion. They are actively undermining our democracy. They are the fifth column.
Agreed, the media is clearly against Trump.

Worse, it was easily predictable that Trump would be the easiest target the GOP could nominate by far, not even close, yet they chose to run him anyway.

Sheep to slaughter.

That. Is. My. Point.

Worse, it was easily predictable that Trump would be the easiest target the GOP could nominate by far, not even close, yet they chose to run him anyway.

Sheep to slaughter.
So it is the Trump voter's fault that the MSM is destroying Trump's chances to win?

That. Is. My. Point.

Sheep to slaughter.
So it is the Trump voter's fault that the MSM is destroying Trump's chances to win?
They knew what they were setting themselves up for, and they walked right into it.

I'm not saying the press is right to play favorites -- quite the opposite, as always.

I'm just saying that walking into, and then complaining about, the completely predictable is not a great strategy.

That. Is. My. Point.

Sheep to slaughter.
They knew what they were setting themselves up for, and they walked right into it.

I'm not saying the press is right to play favorites -- quite the opposite, as always.

I'm just saying that walking into, and then complaining about, the completely predictable is not a great strategy.
It would not have mattered if the Rs nominated Mother Teresa. The D party and the MSM ALWAYS work together to destroy the R.

Look what they did to Mitt Romney. No candidate for POTUS has ever been as clean as that dude, but the left turned him into an evil, greedy, nasty MFer....and millions of dumb Americans accepted the propaganda.

That. Is. My. Point.

Sheep to slaughter.

It would not have mattered if the Rs nominated Mother Teresa. The D party and the MSM ALWAYS work together to destroy the R.

Look what they did to Mitt Romney. No candidate for POTUS has ever been as clean as that dude, but the left turned him into an evil, greedy, nasty MFer....and millions of dumb Americans accepted the propaganda.
Well, that's the mindset.

But it's difficult for me to believe that Kasich would have handed them anywhere NEAR this much free material.

This has been just non-stop and easy as hell.

That. Is. My. Point.

Sheep to slaughter.
The GOP didn't choose him, the voters did, get it right.

Sheep to slaughter.

Well, that's the mindset.

But it's difficult for me to believe that Kasich would have handed them anywhere NEAR this much free material.

This has been just non-stop and easy as hell.
Agreed that Trump has said some inflammatory things that Kasich would not have. However, the MSM and D Party would have turned Kasich into mush.

What is ironic is that McCain, Romney, and Trump are all big government progressives. Apparently being a progressive R, is not enough for the MSM.

The GOP didn't choose him, the voters did, get it right.
Well, whichever - the party is in so many pieces at this point that my scorecard is a mess.

Regardless, I can only imagine how grateful the Dems are over this, given who they're running.
As a republican I am fed up with the republican doing nothing, I understand why Trump has gotten where he is.

Forum List

Back