The Trump Tax bump....who's feeling it?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Americans Haven’t Noticed Trump’s Tax Cut in Their Paychecks. That’s Probably Because There Isn’t Much to Notice.

For a lot of people, the tax cut is just way too small to pick up on, especially if you break it down into bi-weekly chunks. The Tax Policy Center estimated that Americans in the middle 20 percent of the income distribution who received any tax cut at all could expect their IRS tab to drop by $1,090 on average. If all of that money arrived at once, it would be easy to notice. But divide it by 26, and it comes out to $41 per paycheck. That adds up to real money for many families over time, but it might not jump out from a bank statement—very few of us have the eagle-eyed financial awareness of the public school secretary in Pennsylvania who noticed her paycheck go up by $1.50 a week. It’s going to be especially tough for people to pick up on the small changes in their tax withholding if their pay has changed for other reasons. According to the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, which tracks pay growth for individuals over time, the median worker saw their wages rise 3 percent over the past year. Not many people are going to sit down and try to disentangle the effect of those annual raises on their paychecks from the effect of Trump’s tax cut, because why would they?
I have yet to meet or speak to one person, who has seen their paycheck worthy of this trillion dollar tax cut the GOP imposed...not one.

Once again, the American stupid, got fucked over

Hillary lost because Obama oversaw 8 years of stagnation and plenty of swing voters decided a new direction was warranted. Progress is being made.

• Banned
Hillary lost because Obama oversaw 8 years of stagnation and plenty of swing voters decided a new direction was warranted. Progress is being made.
If you are thinking progress is being made under Donald Trump, the most incompetent human being on the planet, than I have no words for you, sir, none!!

Americans Haven’t Noticed Trump’s Tax Cut in Their Paychecks. That’s Probably Because There Isn’t Much to Notice.

For a lot of people, the tax cut is just way too small to pick up on, especially if you break it down into bi-weekly chunks. The Tax Policy Center estimated that Americans in the middle 20 percent of the income distribution who received any tax cut at all could expect their IRS tab to drop by $1,090 on average. If all of that money arrived at once, it would be easy to notice. But divide it by 26, and it comes out to $41 per paycheck. That adds up to real money for many families over time, but it might not jump out from a bank statement—very few of us have the eagle-eyed financial awareness of the public school secretary in Pennsylvania who noticed her paycheck go up by $1.50 a week. It’s going to be especially tough for people to pick up on the small changes in their tax withholding if their pay has changed for other reasons. According to the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, which tracks pay growth for individuals over time, the median worker saw their wages rise 3 percent over the past year. Not many people are going to sit down and try to disentangle the effect of those annual raises on their paychecks from the effect of Trump’s tax cut, because why would they?
I have yet to meet or speak to one person, who has seen their paycheck worthy of this trillion dollar tax cut the GOP imposed...not one.

Use your extra money to invest in spelling, grammar, and punctuation classes since you apparently had more important things on your mind when such knowledge was being dispensed for free.

If you are thinking progress is being made under Donald Trump, the most incompetent human being on the planet, than I have no words for you, sir, none!!
Here's one word I'd suggest to you: then.

Use your extra money to invest in spelling, grammar, and punctuation classes since you apparently had more important things on your mind when such knowledge was being dispensed for free.

i do not believe welfare people got raises nor tax a new tax break

but they could possibly get a free community classes

• Banned

If your really curious about that, I suggest you ask your white neighbors.....who by the way, DOMINATE THE WELFARE ROLLS THESE DAYS.......EVEN WITH 4% UNEMPLOYMENT

• Banned

If your really curious about that, I suggest you ask your white neighbors.....who by the way, DOMINATE THE WELFARE ROLLS THESE DAYS.......EVEN WITH 4% UNEMPLOYMENT

sorry wrong guy shit for brains

my neighbors all work

You have no words because I am correct and you are a dishonest, partisan hack that cares far more about the Democratic Party than you do your fellow Americans.

Deflect much?:abgg2q.jpg:
Deflect? C'mon colored girl I'm trying to help you not sound so stupid in here.

By the way how come you never told us you and Emma Watson attended the same school? As she showed the world at the Oscars she, like you, has no clue as to the proper and very uncomplicated uses for the apostrophe punctuation mark. Like you she must think country's means countries.

By the way how come you never told us you and Emma Watson attended the same school? As she showed the world at the Oscars she, like you, has no clue as to the proper and very uncomplicated uses for the apostrophe punctuation mark. Like you she must think country's means countries.
Lets get something clear....you voted for a white guy, who is stupid and dumb. And you want to get with me????Take your proper english etiquette and stuff it.

Middle class people who own businesses or are self employed and pay quarterly taxes will see a great benefit from the tax cuts under Section 199A

Not only will many if not most find themselves in a lower bracket but they will get an additional 20% deduction against some or all of their business generated income.

Qualified Business Income Is Key Provision To Tax Cuts And Jobs Act

Great, but don't be coming out like everybody is gonna benefit from these tax cuts...end of fuckin story

Lets get something clear....you voted for a white guy, who is stupid and dumb. And you want to get with me????Take your proper english etiquette and stuff it.
That's the thanks I get? I'm heartbroken.

Middle class people who own businesses or are self employed and pay quarterly taxes will see a great benefit from the tax cuts under Section 199A

Not only will many if not most find themselves in a lower bracket but they will get an additional 20% deduction against some or all of their business generated income.

Qualified Business Income Is Key Provision To Tax Cuts And Jobs Act

Great, but don't be coming out like everybody is gonna benefit from these tax cuts...end of fuckin story
I never said everybody would did I? No I didn't
but millions of middle class people will see a huge benefit maybe even enough of a benefit to pay their employees more or to expand their businesses and hire a few more people

It's odd. Trump gives us all a tax break and yet still his boy in PA lost last night and

Donald Trump is hemorrhaging support among the American people, and now more than 40 percent of them think it's time to start the process to impeach him, a new poll finds. The number is higher than the percentage of Americans who said they planned to vote for the president in the 2020 election.

And can we all agree the tax breaks were a failure? They didn’t produce better numbers than what we were seeing under obama. They were unnecessary. Would have been better if they paid down the debt.

I don’t see a big change in spending growth consumer confidence hiring or savings.

I’m making about $3000 more because of the tax breaks. I’d give mine up to get republicans out of the White House.

Bitch, since when do I give a rats fuck about you, your thoughts, your fuckin opinions, the fuckin air you breath, get the fuck outta here and kiss my ass, hommie

Forum List

Back