The Trump Indictment....A Glass Better Than Half Full?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I sure the media's hair is still on fire (pro or con) but on the right-leaning sites I frequent I'm seeing a heck of a lot of posts about where this could be a huge strategic win for the right-leaning even if Trump is sacrificed.

I moved-on from Trump some time ago so naturally I see it but it looks as if many others are coming around to my view.

Indeed it's more of the manner in which the cluster-fuck was conducted more than any real concern for Trump himself.

It amazes me how quickly and thoroughly Republicans rally to Trumps defense

Look at Ron DeSantis who has been subjected to endless taunts and ridicule from Trump

Rather than just let Trump twist in the wind, he quickly proclaimed that Florida would not extradite Trump

How do you think Trump will respond to his loyalty?

Look at Ron DeSantis who has been subjected to endless taunts and ridicule from Trump

Rather than just let Trump twist in the wind, he quickly proclaimed that Florida would not extradite Trump

It isn't about Trump you Chinese stooge. It is about the dems and their march towards fascism.

RDS did that because what your cretins have done is so blatantly wrong. That's why.

I sure the media's hair is still on fire (pro or con) but on the right-leaning sites I frequent I'm seeing a heck of a lot of posts about where this could be a huge strategic win for the right-leaning even if Trump is sacrificed.

I moved-on from Trump some time ago so naturally I see it but it looks as if many others are coming around to my view.

Indeed it's more of the manner in which the cluster-fuck was conducted more than any real concern for Trump himself.

Yeah, I don't see this sending a lot of moderates toward Trump. But as much as they don't love him, I don't think they love this overreach by Dems either

They despise this nation. That's why they are so gleeful.

I think what they do not factor is that there are still more of us than them.

Independents have long tracked more conservative than liberal, since liberals went full on totalitarian Woke.

When we choose how to respond, that response will be evident.

If Trump gets the nomination he will get my vote.
I bet this gives him another points boost over DeSantis.
Webb came out of his hole, saw his shadow, and helps make Trump the candidate.

I think what they do not factor is that there are still more of us than them.

Independents have long tracked more conservative than liberal, since liberals went full on totalitarian Woke.

When we choose how to respond, that response will be evident.

Just stay peaceful while this circus is going on. The demofascists want any excuse to launch their all out assault on the COTUS, don't give them an excuse.

Curious who you think can rally a larger base than TRUMP?
DeSantis will have issue with disconnecting from people like Rove, Ryan, Bush and Romney, to many people have moved on from holding their nose to vote. And with notable republicans saying they will not vote for TRUMP, his base will have no issue with not voting in 2024.

I know a lot of people want to move on from the "drama", so my question to you is how do you think a republican candidate for POTUS can sell the move forward without it looking like 2008/2012?

Curious who you think can rally a larger base than TRUMP?
DeSantis will have issue with disconnecting from people like Rove, Ryan, Bush and Romney, to many people have moved on from holding their nose to vote. And with notable republicans saying they will not vote for TRUMP, his base will have no issue with not voting in 2024.

I know a lot of people want to move on from the "drama", so my question to you is how do you think a republican candidate for POTUS can sell the move forward without it looking like 2008/2012?
You are more than a bit off the mark to think right-leaning voters will "hold their nose" to vote for DeSantis.....It's laughable really.

And the disconnecting part.....A simple "your services are no longer required" does that trick after he has used them. The likes of Rove are whores anyway, they are used to being used then discarded.

You also have a very short memory.....DeSantis was a founding member of the Freedom Caucus in the House and when he was trying to get shed of Ryan as leader Trump worked the phones on Ryan's behalf at the behest of The Turtle.

BTW....Let's not forget Trump's bump-stock ban either.....DeSantis is a real 2A advocate. In fact he is soon going to sign permitless carry in FL....Maybe today.

If DeSantis declares I like his chances, a lot.

Forum List

Back