The Trump Campaign Is Now Fully Aligned with White Supremacists

I have no problem with White supremacist groups supporting Trump, they can support whoever they want. But to then say that Trump is seeking their support is just leftists lying again.

White supremacists are harmless and have my admiration. They advocate their position without calling for cops to be killed, inciting racial violence on a weekly basis, or actually killing police officers. Black racial groups are violent, white racial groups are not.

Trump is supported by peace loving Americans, not violent Leftists. There can be no higher compliment.
Explain this:

View attachment 86721
I don't explain hit pieces. GFY.
You can't explain it, you lying hypocritical turd!

Donald Trump nor increasing numbers of people all across the land no longer have time for political correctness.....leave the democrits wallow in dat mudpile.

We are interested in the future and Making America Great again....all the liberals and pc devotees are interest in is wallowing in is perceived social unjustice like da little social justice warriors dey are.....even black folk are tired of all dat patronizing crapola.

Intelligent Negros...no that is not an oxymoron...there are some intelligent negroes they are not all stupid like oprah.....and they will vote for The Donald...being tired of the democratic plantion...deal wid dat boyos...hehheh

I have no problem with White supremacist groups supporting Trump, they can support whoever they want. But to then say that Trump is seeking their support is just leftists lying again.

White supremacists are harmless and have my admiration. They advocate their position without calling for cops to be killed, inciting racial violence on a weekly basis, or actually killing police officers. Black racial groups are violent, white racial groups are not.

Trump is supported by peace loving Americans, not violent Leftists. There can be no higher compliment.
Explain this:

View attachment 86721
Hush little baby don't say a word..

And never mind the noise you heard.

It's just the BEAST under your bed..

In your closet, in your head!

Exit light, enter night...

Explain this:

View attachment 86721

You are not a poet.

But you just don't know it.

Nursery rhymes won't save the day.
Our solid votes will keep Trump away.

Trump people not violent you say?
Put down the guns and let's all pray.

Explain this:

View attachment 86721

You are not a poet.

But you just don't know it.

Nursery rhymes won't save the day.
Our solid votes will keep Trump away.

Trump people not violent you say?
Put down the guns and let's all pray.
I'm not a poet. But Metallica is.