The Trump Campaign Is Now Fully Aligned with White Supremacists

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
They are joined at the hip now

When people started noticing last year that Trump was retweeting the utterances of white supremacists, some were loath to believe he was doing so consciously. Well, one might say, maybe he didn’t know that the meme he retweeted on November 21 listing completely false crime statistics that depicted black people as a murder squad targeting white people emanated from a noxious pro-fascist account. As the Donald told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly, hey, it was just a retweet. "Am I going to check every statistic?” he asked O’Reilly. “I get millions and millions of people @realdonaldtrump. All it was is a retweet. It wasn't from me."

But it kept happening. In March, Fortune magazine reported that, since the start of his campaign, Trump had retweeted posts from white supremacist accounts some 75 times,

I'd rather be aligned with the White Supremacists than be aligned with BLM, the Black Panthers, the gays and lesbians, Planned Parenthood, the Muslim Brotherhood, George Soros, the Clinton Foundation, and ISIS.

Jeeze. Gumo must be running out of things to lie about because now Trumps a racist. LOL

Another lamo thread brought to you by Shittingbulls first cousin Gummo. LMAO

Do low information left wing idiots ever read a freaking history book? The democrat party is historically the party of slavery, racism and segregation. The KKK was once the political muscle of the democrat party and now it's nothing but a propaganda tool. When lefties start playing the "white supremacist" card you know they are plumb out of ideas and they probably cringe at the mention of he Hildabeast.

When people started noticing last year that Trump was retweeting the utterances of white supremacists, some were loath to believe he was doing so consciously. Well, one might say, maybe he didn’t know that the meme he retweeted on November 21 listing completely false crime statistics that depicted black people as a murder squad targeting white people emanated from a noxious pro-fascist account. As the Donald told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly, hey, it was just a retweet. "Am I going to check every statistic?” he asked O’Reilly. “I get millions and millions of people @realdonaldtrump. All it was is a retweet. It wasn't from me."

But it kept happening. In March, Fortune magazine reported that, since the start of his campaign, Trump had retweeted posts from white supremacist accounts some 75 times,

the democrat party is the home of all racism in this country...you can try to hide it...but when black lives matter is getting millions from democrats, meeting with the President...and then sympathizers murder police officers...your job at hiding that racism is getting harder and harder.....

the democrat party is the home of all racism in this country...you can try to hide it...but when black lives matter is getting millions from democrats, meeting with the President...and then sympathizers murder police officers...your job at hiding that racism is getting harder and harder.....
It reeks of paranoid bullshit in here.

I have no problem with White supremacist groups supporting Trump, they can support whoever they want. But to then say that Trump is seeking their support is just leftists lying again.

White supremacists are harmless and have my admiration. They advocate their position without calling for cops to be killed, inciting racial violence on a weekly basis, or actually killing police officers. Black racial groups are violent, white racial groups are not.

Trump is supported by peace loving Americans, not violent Leftists. There can be no higher compliment.

I love all these stupid Libs who think they have latched onto something and start an Op and then get their asses handed to them.

And the Dems are "fully aligned" with Black racist like BLM and Latino racists like LaRaza. Why is one racist camp unacceptable but others are?

Do low information left wing idiots ever read a freaking history book? The democrat party is historically the party of slavery, racism and segregation. The KKK was once the political muscle of the democrat party and now it's nothing but a propaganda tool. When lefties start playing the "white supremacist" card you know they are plumb out of ideas and they probably cringe at the mention of he Hildabeast.
RWrs love to live in the 19th century.

RWrs love to live in the 19th century.
20th century. Are you not good with numbers?

I've read hundreds of history books. Some are more detailed than others. Have you ever read about the northern Democrats called the War Democrats? Based on the ignorance you have displayed here, I'll bet you haven't. Well, in a nutshell, the War Democrats were pro Union and anti-slavery. So they joined with the Republicans in the 1864 election in creating a new party called the National Union Party with the incumbent Abraham Lincoln as their President. and Democrat Andrew Johnson as his vice president.

So, history tells this: The Democratic Party was not entirely pro-Slavery. In fact the DP split into three factions; The Southern conservative Democrats, The Copperheads, who did not want to go to war against the South and the War Democrats whose anti slavery and more liberal stance aligned with the Republicans agenda.

I have no problem with White supremacist groups supporting Trump, they can support whoever they want. But to then say that Trump is seeking their support is just leftists lying again.

White supremacists are harmless and have my admiration. They advocate their position without calling for cops to be killed, inciting racial violence on a weekly basis, or actually killing police officers. Black racial groups are violent, white racial groups are not.

Trump is supported by peace loving Americans, not violent Leftists. There can be no higher compliment.
Explain this:

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 12.55.59 PM.png

Explain this:

View attachment 86721
I don't explain hit pieces. GFY.

Forum List

Back