The Trump Administration

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I am really liking the cabinet that Donald Trump is putting together. There are few people in politics that deserve more respect than Mitt Romney. He's bright, he's articulate, he's experienced, and he has a great demeanor. He was elected in a liberal state which shows his ability to reach across the aisle and work with people that don't share his views. If Romney agrees to be Secretary of State, that would be a huge win for the U.S.

In addition, there is nobody quite like Nikki Haley. She's almost like the female version of Mitt Romney. She has integrity and true conservative values.

And Betsy DeVos appears to be a great pick for Secretary of Education. Let's pray that her and Trump make it a focus to eliminate that useles, idiotic, and unconstitutional department.

Trump Diversifies Cabinet

here are few people in politics that deserve more respect than Mitt Romney. He's bright, he's articulate, he's experienced, and he has a great demeanor.

And if he's joining Rump he's a flaming hypocrite after he laid it on the line during the primary.

In addition, there is nobody quite like Nikki Haley. She's almost like the female version of Mitt Romney.

Ah I think you're selling her short. Nikki Haley's a very smart cookie who can probably handle anything. And she deserves better that South Freaking Carolina. This one's a winner -- but put her in a spot where she can use her head.

So is it like a thing for failed Presidential hopefuls to become SoS now?

:dunno:

The position of Sec. of State demands loyalty to the Prez. For that reason, and that reason alone, I'm against Romney. He's trouble.
Someone, anyone, explain to me why I'm wrong.

I am really liking the cabinet that Donald Trump is putting together. There are few people in politics that deserve more respect than Mitt Romney. He's bright, he's articulate, he's experienced, and he has a great demeanor. He was elected in a liberal state which shows his ability to reach across the aisle and work with people that don't share his views. If Romney agrees to be Secretary of State, that would be a huge win for the U.S.

In addition, there is nobody quite like Nikki Haley. She's almost like the female version of Mitt Romney. She has integrity and true conservative values.

And Betsy DeVos appears to be a great pick for Secretary of Education. Let's pray that her and Trump make it a focus to eliminate that useles, idiotic, and unconstitutional department.

Only decent actual picks are Bannon and Sessions. He picked a common core supporter who now wants to lie about it as his education secretary even though he supposedly wants to get rid of DOE and return it to the states. Carson is a good pick I guess if anyone knows about getting out of poverty its Carson. I like Mattis but he hasn't been chosen yet. If he picks Romney as SOS then we all know we got fooled and its time to start getting behind a candidate to primary Trump in 2020

The position of Sec. of State demands loyalty to the Prez. For that reason, and that reason alone, I'm against Romney. He's trouble.

Romney is a traitor. He has proven it several times during Trump's campaign.

Sooner or later Trump will regret making him a part of his Cabinet.

Do you support student grants, scholarships, and aid for underfunded schools? If so, how would you manage the above without the DOE?

Romney is a traitor. He has proven it several times during Trump's campaign.

Sooner or later Trump will regret it.

Thank you. Traitor is the proper description.

Every position demands loyalty. But why do you think Romney would be unloyal? You do understand the difference between campaigning and executing a job right?

Every position demands loyalty. But why do you think Romney would be unloyal? You do understand the difference between campaigning and executing a job right?

Nice try. Still doesn't specifically explain why I'm wrong. Anyone got anything, better?

You guys, the UN position is a throw away. Trump doesn't give a shit about the UN and I guarantee their days of dictating policy to US are ended. He's stashing her somewhere where she can do least harm.

The man's brilliant.

You guys, the UN position is a throw away. Trump doesn't give a shit about the UN and I guarantee their days of dictating policy to US are ended. He's stashing her somewhere where she can do least harm.

The man's brilliant.

What you're trying to say is he knows she has a gooder brain than he does and wants her out of the way so he doesn't look (as) stupid.

Nice try. Still doesn't specifically explain why I'm wrong. Anyone got anything, better?
I didn't say you were wrong I agreed that SOS should be loyal. Then asked why you think Romney would be unloyal?

As already indicated, it is one thing to reconcile with a douchebag, establishment loser like Romney, but it is dangerous to give him an important job in the administration.

Just as long Trump keeps them on a short leash...
Yeah...cause that's the concern here. Donald Trump is the unprofessional wild card that needs to be kept on a short leash. The rest of these people listed are true professionals that don't grab women by their privates and bankrupting companies.

Nope. Slade3200 nailed it perfectly. No need to try to convince you with anything else.

Forum List

Back