The Trump administration just ate its own with Michael Flynn

The transcript revealed that in fact Flynn had conversations with Kislyak. Two, he then lied about hose conversations forcing Pence and Trump to get rid of Flynn.

Not a crime to talk with Kislyak.. Was his DUTY as incoming security chief on the Transistion Team.. Read the laws regarding Transistion Team privileges..
Nope! Wrong again. Get a clue. Flynn had no government position to discuss or make policy decisions behind the back of a sitting president. Flynn was setting policy, not transitioning. Big difference!

Not educating you here after too many years of being fed crap and liking it.., Go look up the FEDERAL LAWS created for Presidential Transistions.. Educate yourself before people just start ignoring you...
Transitions are not for setting policy. Why do you think Flynn lied about it? Dude, its simple horse sense logic. You look up the federal laws regarding people who are not government officials in a foreign policy setting who were committing treason. Boss, you lost this argument. And how do we know? Because no law exists for a non-government person to set foreign policy. Period! You show it to me hot shot. I can't show it because it doesn't exist.

When are you ever going to back up your claim on this, such a transition laws or...?

Otherwise everyone with a working brain are going to conclude you are trolling all over the place. You ignore posted links to laws, documents and FBI statements.

I wonder if you are paid to be this stupid here?
If I were trolling, you would have already provided the links. Hence, no links proving your point. Hence, no trolling. Try again.

Now you are LYING like hell, I posted several links here in the thread.

You saw them already, you lying dumb FUCK!

FBI Notes Released – Show Plan to Frame Michael Flynn For “Logan Act” Violation and/or “Lying” About It – With Goal For Removal…

and,

The DOJ -vs- FBI Blame Game Begins – DOJ Release Documents to Support Dropping Flynn Case…

and,

Nothing Inappropriate – DNI John Ratcliffe Releases Wiretapped Flynn-Kislyak Transcripts and FBI Summaries (“CR Cuts”) Of Those Transcripts…

All right here in THIS thread.

You are a proven bald faced liar!
Show us the exact quotes from those links of yours, then I want you to dissect the words, and explain exactly how those words equate to a framing of Flynn. You can't do it. I already read the quotes. The words typed by the investigators will never let it happen. You are driven by pure fantasy and lies to yourself. You folks have got to get a grip.
I'm still waiting on the dissection of your links hot shot that proves me wrong. LOl!

The transcript revealed that in fact Flynn had conversations with Kislyak. Two, he then lied about hose conversations forcing Pence and Trump to get rid of Flynn.

Not a crime to talk with Kislyak.. Was his DUTY as incoming security chief on the Transistion Team.. Read the laws regarding Transistion Team privileges..
Nope! Wrong again. Get a clue. Flynn had no government position to discuss or make policy decisions behind the back of a sitting president. Flynn was setting policy, not transitioning. Big difference!

Not educating you here after too many years of being fed crap and liking it.., Go look up the FEDERAL LAWS created for Presidential Transistions.. Educate yourself before people just start ignoring you...
Transitions are not for setting policy. Why do you think Flynn lied about it? Dude, its simple horse sense logic. You look up the federal laws regarding people who are not government officials in a foreign policy setting who were committing treason. Boss, you lost this argument. And how do we know? Because no law exists for a non-government person to set foreign policy. Period! You show it to me hot shot. I can't show it because it doesn't exist.

When are you ever going to back up your claim on this, such a transition laws or...?

Otherwise everyone with a working brain are going to conclude you are trolling all over the place. You ignore posted links to laws, documents and FBI statements.

If I were trolling, you would have already provided the links. Hence, no links proving your point. Hence, no trolling. Try again.

FBI Notes Released – Show Plan to Frame Michael Flynn For “Logan Act” Violation and/or “Lying” About It – With Goal For Removal…

and,

The DOJ -vs- FBI Blame Game Begins – DOJ Release Documents to Support Dropping Flynn Case…

and,

Nothing Inappropriate – DNI John Ratcliffe Releases Wiretapped Flynn-Kislyak Transcripts and FBI Summaries (“CR Cuts”) Of Those Transcripts…

Show us the exact quotes from those links of yours, then I want you to dissect the words, and explain exactly how those words equate to a framing of Flynn. You can't do it. I already read the quotes. The words typed by the investigators will never let it happen. You are driven by pure fantasy and lies to yourself. You folks have got to get a grip.

Fuck you.

You somehow think you are worthy of that.

You come to the board, make stupid claims, don't back them up, and run when they are shoved up your ass.
That's right, "fuck you." When the argument is lost, the truth has been told, blame the guy for telling the truth and presenting the facts. Same to you piece of shit loser.

No argument as lost because there was no argument. You run when you get waxed and try to find some way avoid the obvious by trying to parse bullshit out of nothing.

Present facts.

You don't present facts.....you put some facts in your bullshit tirades which isn't the same thing.

So, again, Fuck You and anyone who looks even remotely like you.

and,

and,

Fuck you.

You come to the board, make stupid claims, don't back them up, and run when they are shoved up your ass.
That's right, "fuck you." When the argument is lost, the truth has been told, blame the guy for telling the truth and presenting the facts. Same to you piece of shit loser.

No argument as lost because there was no argument. You run when you get waxed and try to find some way avoid the obvious by trying to parse bullshit out of nothing.

Present facts.

You don't present facts.....you put some facts in your bullshit tirades which isn't the same thing.

The facts are in the links I provided. You can't handle the facts. I provided links. You provided no counter to those links.

and,

and,

Fuck you.

Present facts.

The facts are in the links I provided. You can't handle the facts. I provided links. You provided no counter to those links.

There are no counter links to a bullshit claim.

FBI's top lawyer ousted amid criticism for role in Flynn investigation One must ask, how can an administration be this stupid by exposing their own dishonesty with Michael Flynn, while their own AG calls for dismissing the charges against Flynn? And the newly released transcripts by Trumps own National Intelligence director John Ratcliffe, which exposes Flynn for doing exactly what the FBI claimed he was doing, and revealing Trump and Pence letting Flynn go for lying. So what is there to defend? Lol! Nothing! Barr and Ratcliffe cut their own legs off by releasing the transcripts and verifying that what the Obama administration did was spot on, while proving Flynn did in fact have conversations with Kislyak over sanctions, and later Flynn lied about those conversations. Trump is desperate to get Flynn off, and they themselves just exposed the criminality by Flynn.

Flynn was blackmailed you say? For what? Nothing! Flynn did this, not the FBI. They did their job. And what does the the Trump administration do in its desperation? It fires the career lawyer for the FBI. What a bunch of low life's. This country has gone straight to hell with Trumps corruption.

You don't understand the story - at all.

FBI's top lawyer ousted amid criticism for role in Flynn investigation One must ask, how can an administration be this stupid by exposing their own dishonesty with Michael Flynn, while their own AG calls for dismissing the charges against Flynn? And the newly released transcripts by Trumps own National Intelligence director John Ratcliffe, which exposes Flynn for doing exactly what the FBI claimed he was doing, and revealing Trump and Pence letting Flynn go for lying. So what is there to defend? Lol! Nothing! Barr and Ratcliffe cut their own legs off by releasing the transcripts and verifying that what the Obama administration did was spot on, while proving Flynn did in fact have conversations with Kislyak over sanctions, and later Flynn lied about those conversations. Trump is desperate to get Flynn off, and they themselves just exposed the criminality by Flynn.

Flynn was blackmailed you say? For what? Nothing! Flynn did this, not the FBI. They did their job. And what does the the Trump administration do in its desperation? It fires the career lawyer for the FBI. What a bunch of low life's. This country has gone straight to hell with Trumps corruption.

This administration is the most corrupt I've ever seen. It's worse than nixon and the bush boy.

If trump gets reelected America as we all knew it all our lives is gone.

It's incredible how a political party can do so much damage to our nation yet have absolutely no problem with it.

This is what they call making America great?

Wow.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Lol. So it is completely fine for police to set you up?
They do it all the time in all kinds of investigations. Why should this guy be an exception? You'd be okay if they 'set up' a black person or a democrat you didn't like.
Wrong, no one should every be setup. But if that fits with your unusual idea of reality then play with it.
It's not a 'set up.' It is an examination technique. It is used all the time to catch criminals. Don't mislead yourself. You, I and everyone knows that police use valid examination techniques. Flynn was not 'set up.' He was caught in a righteous questioning technique. He is the bad guy in this case. He's a criminal and a traitor. End of.

You don't understand the story at all.

TDS thread 1,651
That's another code for you surrender. We get it. Thanks!

This is what you get....

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:
Post #55 is what you get, and what I get is your losing defense. Enjoy your losing day. This has gotten boring for now.

Nothng there.....

There is no defense.

And I agree, listening to you pat yourself on the ass and giving yourself a concussion gets old real fast.

Transitions are not for setting policy.

So what's the proper charge for his calls?

You look up the federal laws regarding people who are not government officials in a foreign policy setting who were committing treason.

Treason? You funny, bitch!

Because no law exists for a non-government person to set foreign policy. Period!

So there is no law against it?
Not setting policy. Period! Next?

Your last question is nonsensical.

Not setting policy. Period! Next?

If he was truly setting policy, what is the proper charge for setting policy? It damn sure isn't treason.

This administration is the most corrupt I've ever seen. It's worse than nixon and the bush boy.

It's incredible how a political party can do so much damage to our nation yet have absolutely no problem with it.

Wow.
You obviously were asleep during 44's reign. Now you want real corruption, and tearing down the country and constitution. You were either silent, complacent or just too dumb to see what the worst of the worst offered.

BWK is too stupid and lazy to go LOOK at the Prez Trans. Team laws... The TRANSITION TEAM ARE PUBLIC OFFICIALS you dickhead... They are the ELECTED representatives in waiting.. The LAW GIVES them privileges and priorities to WH access, discussions with outgoing Admin officials, SETTING UP diplomatic relations and a LOT of access to classified and sensitive info at THEIR REQUESt..

Stop looking like a idiot.. There WAS no thread topic here. And I KNOW you've argued the same bogus points in at LEAST 1/2 of dozen threads on Flynn and LEARNED NOTHING...

Lol. So it is completely fine for police to set you up?
They do it all the time in all kinds of investigations. Why should this guy be an exception? You'd be okay if they 'set up' a black person or a democrat you didn't like.
Wrong, no one should every be setup. But if that fits with your unusual idea of reality then play with it.
It's not a 'set up.' It is an examination technique. It is used all the time to catch criminals. Don't mislead yourself. You, I and everyone knows that police use valid examination techniques. Flynn was not 'set up.' He was caught in a righteous questioning technique. He is the bad guy in this case. He's a criminal and a traitor. End of.

Another leftist liar who ignored the FBI documents exposing their conspiracy against Flynn, it is a major factor in dropping the entire case against Flynn.

You didn't read the released 6 phone call transcripts either, where it shows nothing illegal going on.

You have nothing but lies and ideology to run on.
The documents exposed Flynn and his conversation with Kislyak about sanctions. What are you talking about. Where is the lie? Prove it is a lie. Flynn had no authority to discuss sanctions with Kislyak.
Crusader Frank failed to make an argument.

Wow.
His base is okay with it. They're super villains.

Wow.
His base is okay with it. They're super villains.

You're a super idiot.

BWK is too stupid and lazy to go LOOK at the Prez Trans. Team laws... The TRANSITION TEAM ARE PUBLIC OFFICIALS you dickhead... They are the ELECTED representatives in waiting.. The LAW GIVES them privileges and priorities to WH access, discussions with outgoing Admin officials, SETTING UP diplomatic relations and a LOT of access to classified and sensitive info at THEIR REQUESt..

Stop looking like a idiot.. There WAS no thread topic here. And I KNOW you've argued the same bogus points in at LEAST 1/2 of dozen threads on Flynn and LEARNED NOTHING...
Nope. Nope. Nope.

They're either officials or in waiting. They can't be both. There is only one government at a time.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

They're either officials or in waiting. They can't be both. There is only one government at a time.

What's the charge for a "non-official" calling a Russian?

Nope. Nope. Nope.

What's the charge for a "non-official" calling a Russian?
No charge, but you might have the FBI wanting to talk to you about it.

Forum List

Back