The Trump Administration Bigotry Strikes Again With New ACA Regulations

This is absolutely disgusting and one of the clearest indications yet of the Trump Administration's open hostility towards LGBT people. Yes the lying ass Trump who - as a candidate - stated that he would support the rights of LBGT people. Instead, with this, he will have blood on his hands.

Lambda Legal: Trump Administration Assault on LGBT People Continues with New ACA Regulation

Today, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) proposed new regulations designed to roll back regulations issued during the Obama Administration that clarified that, pursuant to federal law, the sex discrimination protections of the Affordable Care Act forbid discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.

The proposed regulations would carve-out LGBT people from the Affordable Care Act’s nondiscrimination protections, and purport to permit health care workers, doctors, hospitals and health insurance companies that receive federal funding to refuse to provide or cover health care services critical to the health and wellbeing of LGBT people, such as transition-related and reproductive care. The proposed regulations also seek to permit, yet again, health care entities and workers to be able to deny insurance or care to LGBT patients or policy-holders because of personal, religious or moral beliefs, endangering the lives of LGBT people.

It is clear that he values the votes of his dwindling base over human life.

who is denying anyone health or emergency services cause theyre freaky ?
The aca written by multi nation corporations...THEM YOU trust when the idiot democratic politicians put their stamp of approval on it .

Mrs fire island youre so establishment

do you swallow.....................................................everything they feed you

im sorry i cant help myself sometimes
:04:

Attachments

• RacismHonkler.png
    RacismHonkler.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 130
Sorry, won't promote the gay agenda. You will have to do that yourself OP. Well you and your boyfriend. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Please tell us more about the "gay agenda" and how you're are being asked to promote it.

Just look at mainstream media and entertainment where they are promoting gay couples, gay people as prevalent in society, transgender bathroom use, law suits against bakers. It is a constant drum beating. Wake UP!

Oh sorry, you're Gay, and think all that is just fine. Show me why I should have to support being LGBT, and celebrate it as a great thing?

This is absolutely disgusting and one of the clearest indications yet of the Trump Administration's open hostility towards LGBT people. Yes the lying ass Trump who - as a candidate - stated that he would support the rights of LBGT people. Instead, with this, he will have blood on his hands.

Lambda Legal: Trump Administration Assault on LGBT People Continues with New ACA Regulation

Today, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) proposed new regulations designed to roll back regulations issued during the Obama Administration that clarified that, pursuant to federal law, the sex discrimination protections of the Affordable Care Act forbid discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.

The proposed regulations would carve-out LGBT people from the Affordable Care Act’s nondiscrimination protections, and purport to permit health care workers, doctors, hospitals and health insurance companies that receive federal funding to refuse to provide or cover health care services critical to the health and wellbeing of LGBT people, such as transition-related and reproductive care. The proposed regulations also seek to permit, yet again, health care entities and workers to be able to deny insurance or care to LGBT patients or policy-holders because of personal, religious or moral beliefs, endangering the lives of LGBT people.

LOL - yep. That's what happens when you put government in charge of things it shouldn't be in charge of.

"Dr. Trump will see you now. Bend over"
Then who should be in charge of health care? The for profit insurers and big pharma ? Seriously?

Those are the only two options you can think of? Seriously?

Why would you want anyone to be in charge of your health care? Wouldn't you rather make your own decisions?

Sorry, won't promote the gay agenda. You will have to do that yourself OP. Well you and your boyfriend. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Please tell us more about the "gay agenda" and how you're are being asked to promote it.

Just look at mainstream media and entertainment where they are promoting gay couples, gay people as prevalent in society, transgender bathroom use, law suits against bakers. It is a constant drum beating. Wake UP!

Oh sorry, you're Gay, and think all that is just fine. Show me why I should have to support being LGBT, and celebrate it as a great thing?
The media just reflects the evolving society that accepts alternative sexuality and gender identities .The fact that you seem to be angry and disturbed by that tells me that you have failed to evolve along with society. Not my problem. No one is asking you, or expecting you to promote or support anything. Just stop whining about the progress against fear of change that others are making .

So, how do you know that I'm gay? Been peeking in my bedroom window? Has it ever occurred to you that many people who are not gay advocate for gay rights and acceptance? No? That tells me all that I need to know about you.

LOL - yep. That's what happens when you put government in charge of things it shouldn't be in charge of.

Then who should be in charge of health care? The for profit insurers and big pharma ? Seriously?

Why would you want anyone to be in charge of your health care? Wouldn't you rather make your own decisions?
Sure , but what exactly does that look like when you have a for profit health care industry that won't allow you to be in charge? Either that have free reign to make the life and death decisions based on their bottom line considerations, or they are regulated by government. With regulation, I am by far, more in control than I would otherwise be.

Last edited:

Serious question, do you talk like Minnie mouse now after they cut off your penis?

Shiett..he talked like Minnie Mouse before!

who is denying anyone health or emergency services cause theyre freaky ?
The aca written by multi nation corporations...THEM YOU trust when the idiot democratic politicians put their stamp of approval on it .

Mrs fire island youre so establishment

do you swallow.....................................................everything they feed you

im sorry i cant help myself sometimes
:04:
Thank you for that brilliant, well researched and thoughtful commentary on a subject of vital importance to many. You are clearly a man of great compassion and intellect. Thank you for your contribution and for raising the bar on the level of intellectual discourse and civility on the USMB

The media just reflects the evolving society that accepts alternative sexuality and gender identities .The fact that you seem to be angry and disturbed by that tells me that you have failed to evolve along with society. Not my problem. No one is asking you, or expecting you to promote or support anything. Just stop whining about the progress against fear of change that others are making .

So, how do you know that I'm gay? Been peeking in my bedroom window? Has it ever occurred to you that many people who are not gay advocate for gay rights and acceptance? No? That tells me all that I need to know about you.

I don't now you're gay, but you're avatar LOOKS GAY. Are you afraid to admit it? Does it embarrass you? If society is evolving so much why would you be ashamed of it? Why is the Gay Agenda so important to you?

I have no problem with anyone being LGBT, just don't expect me, or put societal pressure on me to celebrate it, and don't teach my kids its "normal" because it is not normal and could just possible be mental illness disguised as "sexual preference".

The media reflects the narrative they want to push, not the actual thoughts and concerns of the people as a whole.

I don't now you're gay, but you're avatar LOOKS GAY. Are you afraid to admit it? Does it embarrass you? If society is evolving so much why would you be ashamed of it? Why is the Gay Agenda so important to you?

I have no problem with anyone being LGBT, just don't expect me, or put societal pressure on me to celebrate it, and don't teach my kids its "normal" because it is not normal and could just possible be mental illness disguised as "sexual preference".
Oh please give it a fucking rest! If I were gay I would say so. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Try to think logically. Would a person who openly advocates for gay rights be shy about stating that they are gay if they are? Makes no fucking sense. On the other hand, to suspect those who express fear of and hatred for gay people is perfectly logical.

The only "gay agenda " that I am aware of is the insistence that gays be treated with dignity as equals , that they be recognized as part of the fabric of society and an acknowledgment that they contribute to their communities in the same way as everyone else. And one more thing. They want people to understand that they are more alike than different and who they are sexually attracted to is only a small part of the essence of who they are as people- just like others. Too bad if you have a problem with any of that .What do you think that the "gay agenda" is? It advocate for LGBT people because it is a civil rights issue and I am a life long supporter of civil rights.

My avatar looks gay? That is really fucking stupid.

Last edited:

The media reflects the narrative they want to push, not the actual thoughts and concerns of the people as a whole.
How do you know that? What are the" thoughts and concerns" of the people. Maybe you should not watch so much TV, go to the movies or even venture out in public if you are that fearful and offended by changing social; norms and evolving views on sexuality

Well, if YOU want to buy a woman pretending to be a man a penis, bust out your check book and help out, or shut the hell up.

And I'll bet you're one of those fools who thinks the government should run all of our health care, huh?

And I'll bet you're one of those fools who thinks the government should run all of our health care, huh?
Wrong Bro. What does that even mean? I never advocated for socialized medicine although single payer is attractive. Still, that is not the "government running everything" But the government has a legitimate role in regulating the industry and protecting consumers against the predatory practices of the insurers and big pharma who, to be sure, put profits before people .

How do you know that? What are the" thoughts and concerns" of the people. Maybe you should not watch so much TV, go to the movies or even venture out in public if you are that fearful and offended by changing social; norms and evolving views on sexuality

It's my observation. And if you don't think the MSM pushes certain progressive viewpoints then you are a fool.

Sure , but what exactly does that look like when you have a for profit health care industry that won't allow you to be in charge? Either that have free reign to make the life and death decisions based on their bottom line considerations, or they are regulated by government. With regulation, I am by far, more in control than I would otherwise be.

Again, I have to ask, are those the only two option you can think of? Why do you insist that someone else be calling the shots for you?

It's my observation. And if you don't think the MSM pushes certain progressive viewpoints then you are a fool.

95%+ of the Media, and Entertainment/Hollywood is Far Left Progressive and solely support Democrats, and their agenda. It is a constant mantra of every kook position known to man.

Again, I have to ask, are those the only two option you can think of? Why do you insist that someone else be calling the shots for you?
I already gave you my answer. Please enlighten me as to what exactly you have in mind short of being your own doctor, hospital, and pharmacy and being independently wealthy

Forum List

Back