The true patriots

Every patriot who turns in one of the Trump insurrectionists should receive a Medal of Freedom. Period!
Come get me yourself. I dare you.
Also, I notice that your Avatar is a Commie. That not only doesn't surprise me, but reflects that it is you who is the traitor.

Last edited:

Every patriot who turns in one of the Trump insurrectionists should receive a Medal of Freedom. Period!

That's exactly what the Germans were told when they were told to turn in their fellow countryman for not believing in the cause, or to tell the government when they suspected someone was a jew. "Spy on your neighbors, inform on other Germans you don't believe believe in the cause, tell us when someone isn't behaving how you think they should".

Meanwhile people loot, burn, destroy, cause mayhem in cities allover the country and you aren't standing up to them?

Or maybe where entire city blocks have been closed off (hint that's what a real insurrection looks like) and don't allow the police to even come. And you don't say a thing? Because they have taken over entire city blocks in places like Seattle.

A man is arrested because of gossip and you think it's grand?

You are a disgusting Hitler mini-me.

Cremate yourself.

Damn, you sound just like the Nazi's of the 1930s Germany.
Spying on Family and Friends
Whoever purposely makes or circulates a statement of a factual nature which is untrue or grossly exaggerated or which may seriously harm the welfare of the Reich or of a state, or the reputation of the National government or of a state government or of parties or organizations supporting these governments, is to be punished, provided that no more severe punishment is decreed in other regulations, with imprisonment of up to two years and, if he makes or spreads the statement publicly, with imprisonment of not less than three months.
Seig Heil dumbass...you are such a slave..

...the ''insurrectionists'' [ hahahhaha ] are the patriots
..Dems/leftists/BLM are the anti-American nazis--undeniable --they HATE America--Obama does also

Ah, another sweet thread where the Trump cult fascists all cry about the injustice of their fellow violent traitor brownshirt thugs going to prison for being violent traitor brownshirt thugs.

Trump cultists, I collect your fascist tears and bathe in them, so keep them coming.

Next up: the Trump cultists cry about the injustice of bank robbers and rapists being turned in by their family. That's totally fascist, you know.

(one more thing, GIven how violent and unstable the Trump cultists are, it takes true bravery to turn them in. You know the Trump thugs here want to send out brownshirts to attack all those old ladies.)

Also, I notice that your Avatar is a Commie. That not only doesn't surprise me, but reflects that it is you who is the traitor.

Apparently, you didn't look at their avatar very closely. It is Trump, photoshopped wearing a communist uniform. Does that mean that you think Trump is a commie?

The people who attacked Congress on Jan. 6 cannot, ever, qualify as "patriots." They willingly chose to betray their country, their fellow citizens, and the U.S. Constitution. In other times and in other countries, these people simply would be hanged or shot. They should just be grateful that they will not meet this fate.

The avatar is just a picture of Trump.

Perhaps when law enforcement catches your sorry ass you could re-study the Avatar while you await trial.

His avatar is Donald Trump, you dolt.

Apparently, you didn't look at their avatar very closely. It is Trump, photoshopped wearing a communist uniform. Does that mean that you think Trump is a commie?
You are correct in the assumption that I didn't look at the Avatar closely. I only focused on the uniform. Had I noticed that it was Trump's face put in the uniform, I would have criticized Astrostar on that.

You are correct in the assumption that I didn't look at the Avatar closely. I only focused on the uniform. Had I noticed that it was Trump's face put in the uniform, I would have criticized Astrostar on that.

Way to backpedal. Are you a conservative Republican who supports Trump?

BTW...............answer the question.................based on their avatar, do you think Trump is a communist?

Way to backpedal. Are you a conservative Republican who supports Trump?

BTW...............answer the question.................based on their avatar, do you think Trump is a communist?
I am an "Independent Voter" who has in the past, voted Democrat, Green Party and Republican.
In 2016 I opted not to vote in the presidential election. However, between 2016 and 2020, I watched as the Democrat Party showed so much disrespect for the sitting president that it was absolutely disgusting and frankly the amount of vitriol that the left spewed was the worst I had ever seen in my entire lifetime. Add in the left's attempts to restrict and/or silence any pro-Republican media, as well as pro-Conservative Republican comments on the social media and I came to the conclusion that I will NEVER VOTE DEMOCRAT AGAIN! It's become obscene.
So, for 2020, I did vote for Trump. He wasn't polished in his speech, and his overall demeanor wasn't presidential at all. But, those items he campaigned on, he actually strived to accomplish, with the left, fighting him all the way.
So, will I vote for him in 2024? By 2024, he'll be 78 and we don't really know how sharp he will be by then. He could end up as senile as Joe Biden, by then. My preference would be for a younger individual (gender and race irrelevant), who would take up what Trump was working on and run.
Marc Robinson, Republican Lt. Governor of North Carolina (a black), would be a good candidate.
Tim Scott, Republican Senator of South Carolina (a black), would also be a good candidate.
Condoleezza Rice, Former Secretary of State (a black) may be a good candidate.
Dan Crenshaw, Republican, Congressman of Texas, Former SEAL and decent man.
Then, there are non-politicians that would be good, since Trump has shown that you don't have to be a career politician to tackle the job, or be a running mate to a presidential candidate:
Kim Klacik (Republican).
Candace Owens (Republican).
Colion Noir (Republican).

Forum List

Back