The true nature of God

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
I believe God does exist, the difference between me and the religious faithful is I see "him" for what he is. The Allthing, the Omega, the One from whom we are not separate, but one with. We are all facets of God. We are able to visit this world and live as individuals here, but our real life exists in a parallel universe made-up non-corporeal beings. The physical forms we inhabit, would be just another animal form on this planet if it weren't for the fact that we are coexisting within their forms, guiding them to be more spiritual, more human. I know this to be true, I've been there.

Christianity and Islam, took individuals and tried to turn them into gods.
In Christianity there is only one God and the same in Islam, so who are these individuals you claim those two religions try to turn into God?

Jesus?

Jesus is the son of God in Christianity and not God itself…

Muhammad?

He is a Prophet in Islam, and not God…

100% correct. ... :thup:
I know, so I am trying to understand the OP comment about Christianity and Islam making someone into a God because I have never seen that.

Hell, Jesus is a pillar ( I believe that is how it is said ) in Islam along with Moses and Mary is considered important and in Christianity what I was taught Jesus is the Son of God but should never be considered God.

I guess some people are going to make things up when they are ignorant about the two religions…

Forum List

Back