*The Traitor ; Mike Pence*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Its coming, and the truth about what took place has yet to be said.
2. But folks are beginning to wake up to the fact, Pence is a traitor.
3. And this traitors thinking of running for President in 2024.
4. No to the HELL, hell no Mikey.
5. Just fade away, slink away into history.
6. We will deal with you at a later time, may want to buy some property in a country that doesn't extradite.
7. Hey you could find a pad next door to Hillary's pad.
8. READ:

9. SAMPLE:
“The reason why I think Pence is guilty of treason, to at least President Trump and perhaps to this country, is that he acted on the basis of a flawed legal opinion concocted by his own general counsel that he did not share with either the president or with the president’s White House legal counsel. Due process plus duty to the commander in chief required you to do that.”
10. Damages are done, Mikey, you can't change what you did, but you can pay for the wrong you've done.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

6. We will deal with you at a later time, may want to buy some property in a country that doesn't extradite.
8. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Thanks for the chuckle.

Sorry bout that,

8. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pence took an oath to defend the constitution.. not over throw an election for a maniac narcissist.

Sorry bout that,

8. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pence did what he thought was right, the best thing to do to prevent the nation from being ripped apart further.

I am neither agreeing nor disagreeing with what he chose to do, just pointing out he did what he thought was right, without malice and / or 'treason' in his heart.

For that, I can't cometely fault him.

Pence did what he thought was right, the best thing to do to prevent the nation from being ripped apart further.

I am neither agreeing nor disagreeing with what he chose to do, just pointing out he did what he thought was right, without malice and / or 'treason' in his heart.

I agree with you.

In my opinion Pence might make a good president. He would certainly be better than Biden. However, Pence has put himself in a position where he will never be elected president. He has both the Trump loyalist and the never Trumpsters against him. There are not enough people left after those two groups are removed to elect him president.

Sorry bout that,

8. READ:

9. SAMPLE:

10. Damages are done, Mikey, you can't change what you did, but you can pay for the wrong you've done.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
When push came to shove Vice President Pence was the only person to stand up and do his constituional duty, and performed a valuable service to our country, preventing the election to be stolen, against the will of the voters and the attempted trampling of our constitution. I thank him.
As for your OP position, all I can say is:

I don't know that Pence did what he thought was right in his heart or if he was looking out strictly for his own political career & financial benefit.
I don't trust any of them & that includes DT, so actions speak much louder than words to me.
However, if he was actually doing the right thing, he would've looked into the fraud. Allowing obvious multi-faceted & massive cheating to get certified is never what is in the best interest of the country, so he doesn't escape any guilt whatsoever.
At best, his willful ignorance is complicit in the destruction of the country.
At worst, he absolutely committed treason for personal gain

I don't know that Pence did what he thought was right in his heart or if he was looking out strictly for his own political career & financial benefit.
I don't trust any of them & that includes DT, so actions speak much louder than words to me.
However, if he was actually doing the right thing, he would've looked into the fraud. Allowing obvious multi-faceted & massive cheating to get certified is never what is in the best interest of the country, so he doesn't escape any guilt whatsoever.
At best, his willful ignorance is complicit in the destruction of the country.
At worst, he absolutely committed treason for personal gain

How many of Trump's best people have been indicted and/or convicted? On Dec 18th 2020 everyone in the WH knew Trump was lying about a stolen election.

Sorry bout that,

1. Pence will have to play the hand delt to him.
2. He perhaps chose wrongly.
3. We all have to make choices, he made his, and the truth of it may be his ending.
4. Its just now getting hot in his kitchen.
5. His demise is at hand.
6. Bleeding hearts will morn for him but his actions brought on what we see now in the world.
7. He is the pivot man to the bad, and Badder times straight ahead.
8. If he could choose again he would chose more wisely.
9. But he screwed up, its too late for the traitor.
10. I don't have any compassion for the devil, or his henchmen.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Pence will have to play the hand delt to him.
2. He perhaps chose wrongly.
3. We all have to make choices, he made his, and the truth of it may be his ending.
4. Its just now getting hot in his kitchen.
5. His demise is at hand.
6. Bleeding hearts will morn for him but his actions brought on what we see now in the world.
7. He is the pivot man to the bad, and Badder times straight ahead.
8. If he could choose again he would chose more wisely.
9. But he screwed up, its too late for the traitor.
10. I don't have any compassion for the devil, or his henchmen.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trump has hurt everyone who associates with him.

How many of Trump's best people have been indicted and/or convicted? On Dec 18th 2020 everyone in the WH knew Trump was lying about a stolen election.
Sure they did

anonymousources.jpg

Trump has hurt everyone who associates with him.
Sorry bout that,

1. The devil always tries to take down a good mans associates, but can't reach the one he really wants, he wants D.J.Trump.
2. But he isn't within reach, G-D shields him.
3. The democrats work for the devil, they kill babies too.
4. Did i ever tell you that before, Roe v Wade just got tossed aside, Trump did that!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Several Republicans stood up to Backseat Driver Trump knowing full well it would be the end of their careers. They chose America over their own ambitions.

Sadly, the vast majority of lickspittle RINOs chose their ambition over America.

Thank God there were just enough brave, honest people who were there to stop the wannabe despot and save our republic.

I lost all respect for Mike Pence when he hitched his evangelical wagon to a hellbound horse.

He restored some of my faith in him when he refused to bow to the bloodthirsty mob and the megalomaniac in the White House.

He will go down in posterity as the man who saved America.

Pence knew there was no chance of success in "Dumbass Donnies" plot, or final Hail Mary play to not be the biggest loser, ever. Pence probably knew he would end up being the Fall Guy for the whole thing by the "Great Grifter" and his 'adoring fans'. They love him you know....

Traitor to the Qult of 'Benedict Donald' is a hero to the Union of States.

Forum List

Back