The Time has Come for Fox News

Eliminating the major source of fake news isn't a civil war, son. It's just common sense.

So you're not a big fan of CNN?

Mistakes are one thing. Out and out lies are the sole purview of Faux Noize.
Book+Burning.jpg
Lol, like you Faux Noize viewers have ever read a book.

book-burning.jpg

Oh goodie. CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, New York Times......get ready for the lawsuits! No one has been more misleading than the leftwing media on Corvid-19.
Didn’t see any of those networks calling it a hoax or mocking those who were warning of a calamity
This will not go anywhere. It will be just like here on the forum where NOBODY has been able to come up with a quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax. There will be all kinds of quotes of Fox News talking about lefties, coronavirus, and hoaxes, but no quote of Fox calling the virus itself a hoax.
Fox admitted there was a virus but the virus was of little concern. They repeatedly compared it to the flu and gave daily reports of flu deaths vs Coronavirus deaths to minimize the threat.
They then went on to accuse other media outlets of overstating the threat and using it to hurt Trump
No they didn't.

Eliminating the major source of fake news isn't a civil war, son. It's just common sense.

Book+Burning.jpg

Question creep, have you sobered up for even 5 minutes in the last month? I know that the 7-11 is closed and you can't panhandle, but still.....
Sorry kid, I didn't mean to offend you.

Ok everyone. I take it back. I actually meant to say "like you Faux Noize viewers have ever opened up a book with the exception of uncensored and his wonder woman comics".

I wish them luck - But I don't think you can sue Fox News for disinformation without suing Dithering Donnie as well.
After all, Fox gets their marching orders straight from the Orange Pie-hole of a Dotard.
I think oldlady and johnlaw are right, but at least this lawsuit will put pressure on fox to present more accurate opinions and coverage of this situation.
They can’t win, but they can force Fox to admit what was said and why

At which point, the "hoax" idiots like Fox-n-Friends, Hannity, Carlson, Pirro, Ingraham etc etc etc will point at Trump and say "He is our Lord and Master!"

What I'd like to see is a class action lawsuit against Dithering Donnie when he is mercifully extricated this coming January!
Nobody ever said that.

Book+Burning.jpg

book-burning.jpg
Zooming in doesn't change my opinion.

Well, if this ultimately is the beginning of a large-scale comprehensive audit of both our traditional press and the other forms of "journalism" have appeared with the internet, across the board, I'd definitely be good with that.

I'd think some very positive things could come from this, if we keep our eyes and minds open.

Sure if we ban opinions, it would help launch a government news organization and quash any differing opinions.
Or we could just hold our press to a higher standard. And that would require that each end of the spectrum did that.

Likely? No. But I'll remain hopeful.
The press exists, and has always existed, on sub-standard 'yellow journalism' which is not really journalism anyway. It's ALL a hoax.

Didn’t see any of those networks calling it a hoax or mocking those who were warning of a calamity
You are a dishonest poster. I have personally corrected your false "Coronavirus is a hoax" narrative.

You are deceiving people intentionally to score unjustified political points.

To put it 100% succinctly...You are a baldfaced liar and nothing you post should believed.

Now go away.

From Factcheck.org:

But the following day, after the death of the first American from coronavirus in Washington state, Trump said that when he used the word “hoax,” he was referring to Democrats finding fault with his administration’s response to coronavirus, not the virus itself.

Even after Trump explained his remarks, some Democrats — including former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg — continued to wrongly accuse Trump of describing the coronavirus as a “hoax.”

We are talking about the network calling it a hoax
And you're talkin' out your ass.

Book+Burning.jpg

book-burning.jpg

goebbels-bookburn.jpg

People who have been watching fox news have been consistently misinformed about COVID19. So now Fox News is going to be sued for it's fake news on this pandemic.

Washington state nonprofit files lawsuit saying Fox News misled viewers about coronavirus
By Sara Jean Green The Seattle Times (TNS) Apr 4, 2020

A little-known Washington nonprofit has filed a lawsuit against Fox News in King County Superior Court, claiming the news station, its parent companies and owners violated the state’s Consumer Protection Act and acted in bad faith by disseminating false information about the novel coronavirus through its television news broadcasts and minimized the danger posed by the virus as COVID-19 began to explode into a pandemic.
The suit, filed on behalf of the Washington League for Increased Transparency and Ethics (WASHLITE), alleges Fox News engaged in unfair or deceptive acts by representing the coronavirus as a hoax in broadcasts that aired in February and March. Those broadcasts caused viewers to fail to adequately protect themselves or mitigate the virus’ spread, and therefore contributed to the public-health crisis and preventable mass death, the lawsuit says.

They are right and other entities need to join them in their effort.
:)

Book+Burning.jpg

book-burning.jpg

goebbels-bookburn.jpg
How come you didn't light them on fire?

Book+Burning.jpg

book-burning.jpg

goebbels-bookburn.jpg

students-books.jpg

People who have been watching fox news have been consistently misinformed about COVID19. So now Fox News is going to be sued for it's fake news on this pandemic.

Washington state nonprofit files lawsuit saying Fox News misled viewers about coronavirus

A little-known Washington nonprofit has filed a lawsuit against Fox News in King County Superior Court, claiming the news station, its parent companies and owners violated the state’s Consumer Protection Act and acted in bad faith by disseminating false information about the novel coronavirus through its television news broadcasts and minimized the danger posed by the virus as COVID-19 began to explode into a pandemic.
The suit, filed on behalf of the Washington League for Increased Transparency and Ethics (WASHLITE), alleges Fox News engaged in unfair or deceptive acts by representing the coronavirus as a hoax in broadcasts that aired in February and March. Those broadcasts caused viewers to fail to adequately protect themselves or mitigate the virus’ spread, and therefore contributed to the public-health crisis and preventable mass death, the lawsuit says.

Weren't Hannity and Reagan expressing their opinions? I don't think this will fly.
This wont get past the evidentiary phase before it is thrown out...

Book+Burning.jpg

book-burning.jpg

goebbels-bookburn.jpg

students-books.jpg
Or them?

Book+Burning.jpg

book-burning.jpg

goebbels-bookburn.jpg

students-books.jpg
Or them?

goebbels_index.jpg__300x355_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

Book+Burning.jpg

book-burning.jpg

goebbels-bookburn.jpg

students-books.jpg
Or them?

I'm sure you think you're saying something.

I'm also sure you're wrong.

Book+Burning.jpg

book-burning.jpg

goebbels-bookburn.jpg

students-books.jpg
Or them?

I'm sure you think you're saying something.

I'm also sure you're wrong.

3518199979.jpg

I think oldlady and johnlaw are right, but at least this lawsuit will put pressure on fox to present more accurate opinions and coverage of this situation.

Vividly demonstrating your ignorance once again. At least you're posting what we already knew. Not only do you demand that Progressives censure the news but also any other OPINIONS! Who can we make these things up?

Pull Muh Finger ans sue Fox!

Hillary would have shut Fox down

Forum List

Back