The Time has Come for Fox News

1. I hate no one. Not even people like you.
2. I don't want the media controlled by the government.

All you know to do is make shallow, simplistic assumptions based on pure ignorance.

If you want to know what I'm ACTUALLY thinking, you could just ask, or ask for clarification. But I suspect you lack the fundamental curiosity to do so.

Mac, no one can know what you're thinking. We can only know what you post. What you post advocates the outlaw of Fox and other dissenting media. You are joining with your fellow Stalinists in posting in favor of a centrally planned and managed media. But from a logistical standpoint, how will your party make this work?
Holy crap. Show much which of my posts "advocates the outlaw of Fox and other dissenting media".

Go ahead. Quote me.

Do you instantly forget what you post?

(Okay, that's a pain in the ass)

You didn't quote me.

Quote me. Back up your words.

Click the link, sparky.

Jeez
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Why do you people feel you have to lie so much?

So yeah, you're pretty dumb.

{
Well, if this ultimately is the beginning of a large-scale comprehensive audit of both our traditional press and the other forms of "journalism" have appeared with the internet, across the board, I'd definitely be good with that.

I'd think some very positive things could come from this, if we keep our eyes and minds open. }
So in your mind, you equate "large-scale comprehensive audit of both our traditional press" with "advocating the outlaw of Fox and other dissenting media".

Is that correct? Is that what you're saying?

Yep, and water is wet.

All you know to do is make shallow, simplistic assumptions based on pure ignorance.

If you want to know what I'm ACTUALLY thinking, you could just ask, or ask for clarification. But I suspect you lack the fundamental curiosity to do so.

Mac, no one can know what you're thinking. We can only know what you post. What you post advocates the outlaw of Fox and other dissenting media. You are joining with your fellow Stalinists in posting in favor of a centrally planned and managed media. But from a logistical standpoint, how will your party make this work?
Holy crap. Show much which of my posts "advocates the outlaw of Fox and other dissenting media".

Go ahead. Quote me.

You didn't quote me.

Click the link, sparky.

Jeez
Yeah, I didn't think so.

{
Well, if this ultimately is the beginning of a large-scale comprehensive audit of both our traditional press and the other forms of "journalism" have appeared with the internet, across the board, I'd definitely be good with that.

I'd think some very positive things could come from this, if we keep our eyes and minds open. }
So in your mind, you equate "large-scale comprehensive audit of both our traditional press" with "advocating the outlaw of Fox and other dissenting media".

Yep, and water is wet.
Wow. Okay.

I don't even know what to say.

Go ahead. Quote me.

You didn't quote me.

Click the link, sparky.

Jeez
Yeah, I didn't think so.

{

Aren't you one of the ones who said that the country was doing fine until the advent of talk radio?

Maybe not in those exact words, because I know you like to keep a list of quotes from others on this site and will make a noise about how that was not your exact words.

So tell us. Would the country be better off if talk radio and Fox News was eliminated?0

Go ahead. Quote me.

You didn't quote me.

Click the link, sparky.

Jeez
Yeah, I didn't think so.

{

Aren't you one of the ones who said that the country was doing fine until the advent of talk radio?

Maybe not in those exact words, because I know you like to keep a list of quotes from others on this site and will make a noise about how that was not your exact words.

So tell us. Would the country be better off if talk radio and Fox News was eliminated?0
Can't think of any. Nor did I say they should be.

This is the second time one of you completely missed my point and ran with pure bullshit about Fox being "eliminated" or "outlawed".

What's wrong with you people?

Go ahead. Quote me.

You didn't quote me.

Click the link, sparky.

Jeez
Yeah, I didn't think so.

{

This is the second time one of you completely missed my point and ran with pure bullshit about Fox being "eliminated" or "outlawed".

So, what do you call the effort of suing Fox News for misleading information when in fact, they have not been any more misleading (less in many cases) than the other outlets?

There usually is only one reason for doing a preemptive law suit. To either change behavior or to eliminate it.

Go ahead. Quote me.

You didn't quote me.

Click the link, sparky.

Jeez
Yeah, I didn't think so.

{

So, what do you call the effort of suing Fox News for misleading information when in fact, they have not been any more misleading (less in many cases) than the other outlets?

There usually is only one reason for doing a preemptive law suit. To either change behavior or to eliminate it.
They ALL mislead. They ALL push an agenda. They ALL slant. THAT is my POINT.

And it doesn't stop, as I've already said, until each end of the spectrum gets honest and holds its "own media" accountable for their bullshit and bias.

THAT is my point. Not "eliminating" anyone.

People who have been watching fox news have been consistently misinformed about COVID19. So now Fox News is going to be sued for it's fake news on this pandemic.

Washington state nonprofit files lawsuit saying Fox News misled viewers about coronavirus
By Sara Jean Green The Seattle Times (TNS) Apr 4, 2020

A little-known Washington nonprofit has filed a lawsuit against Fox News in King County Superior Court, claiming the news station, its parent companies and owners violated the state’s Consumer Protection Act and acted in bad faith by disseminating false information about the novel coronavirus through its television news broadcasts and minimized the danger posed by the virus as COVID-19 began to explode into a pandemic.
The suit, filed on behalf of the Washington League for Increased Transparency and Ethics (WASHLITE), alleges Fox News engaged in unfair or deceptive acts by representing the coronavirus as a hoax in broadcasts that aired in February and March. Those broadcasts caused viewers to fail to adequately protect themselves or mitigate the virus’ spread, and therefore contributed to the public-health crisis and preventable mass death, the lawsuit says.

They are right and other entities need to join them in their effort.

This would open up the floodgate of all floodgates. CNN, MSNBC and so many others have not only been wrong about the threat, so have the politicians they have covered who suggested for citizens to go attend the Chinese New Year festival in New York for example, even as the outbreak had started. This is only ONE issue, there are so many other that MSM has lied about, you would literally have a floodgate of lawsuits trying to keep media strictly to facts.

They better start building their Ark I guess...
There are no floodgates to open. Fox has misled it's viewership into believing the virus was not serious. Yet the numbers are growing. I believe a week ago we had 100,000 cases, now we have over 300,000. But according to fox everything said opposing trumps bs was made up when in fact the so called left were the ones saying this was serious from the start.
Can you or can ewe not provide samples of what ewe r babbling about?

People who have been watching fox news have been consistently misinformed about COVID19. So now Fox News is going to be sued for it's fake news on this pandemic.

Washington state nonprofit files lawsuit saying Fox News misled viewers about coronavirus

A little-known Washington nonprofit has filed a lawsuit against Fox News in King County Superior Court, claiming the news station, its parent companies and owners violated the state’s Consumer Protection Act and acted in bad faith by disseminating false information about the novel coronavirus through its television news broadcasts and minimized the danger posed by the virus as COVID-19 began to explode into a pandemic.
The suit, filed on behalf of the Washington League for Increased Transparency and Ethics (WASHLITE), alleges Fox News engaged in unfair or deceptive acts by representing the coronavirus as a hoax in broadcasts that aired in February and March. Those broadcasts caused viewers to fail to adequately protect themselves or mitigate the virus’ spread, and therefore contributed to the public-health crisis and preventable mass death, the lawsuit says.

Neat. Let me know when all these media outlets get sued as well:

2020-04-05 13_25_50-Coronavirus Not As Deadly As Common Flu, Expert Claims - Brave.png

2020-04-01 16_33_15-Why This Year's Flu Is Probably Worse Than Coronavirus _ RealClearScience ...png

2020-04-01 16_47_35-Wuhan coronavirus less of a threat to Americans than flu, experts say - Bu...png

2020-04-01 16_51_18-Despite Coronavirus Alert, Flu's Risk To U.S. Is Much More Immediate _ Sho...png

2020-04-01 16_25_41-Doctor Says Not To Worry, Coronavirus Is Not Worse Than Flu - Brave.png

2020-04-05 13_16_32-Coronavirus news_ Flu a bigger threat than new virus, experts warn _ Scien...png

2020-04-01 16_16_15-Coronavirus_ Flu is deadlier, more widespread than Wuhan, China, virus - B...png

2020-04-01 16_20_41-The flu is a much bigger threat than coronavirus, for now - The Washington...png
2020-04-05 13_14_11-In the U.S., flu is a much bigger threat than the new coronavirus _ The Se...png

2020-04-05 13_18_26-Flu a bigger threat in U.S. than coronavirus, Mayo expert says - Chicago T...png

Almost every mainstream news outlet has been a part of the fake propaganda that encouraged impeachment of the President of the United States when there wasn't a shred of evidence and now a "little known" obscure (tax exempt ) entity is suing Fox? You gotta be kidding.

There was plenty of evidence. Stop lying to yourself about this. trump blocked the witnesses that would have got him convicted. We all know he is guilty and that includes you. So don't try repeating that right wing trumpaganda

Neat. Let me know when all these media outlets get sued as well:

View attachment 319581

View attachment 319582
View attachment 319583

View attachment 319585
View attachment 319587

View attachment 319588
View attachment 319589

View attachment 319590View attachment 319591

View attachment 319592
I do think that if you read those media sources you will see equal time devoted to the other side of the equation. And they did stop making these kinds of statements once they saw the situation was more serious than they anticipated unlike Fox News. The WHO ended up naming it a pandemic. Nice try though.

Last edited:

That's a good Nazi
You have got to be kidding. You suck trumps dick and blame the media he tells you is bad for things, or you reject the facts coming from whatever so called left wing media your right wing flunkout/dropout leadership tells you to reject and you call me a Nazi? Pure psychosis.

After reading a few pages of this thread, I have figured out a way to stop global warming.

All we need to do is figure out how to hook a bunch of generators to the tRumpling spin machines. That will generate all the free energy we will ever need.

Creep, should opposition journalists and bloggers be housed in special prisons and work camps, or in the same prisons as regular criminals?
Nope. Burn them with the buildings and salt the ground so nothing grows back.

Sounds like what democrats would do.
You mean what Democrats should do.

I find it funny how a bunch of republican motherfuckers who have called for the elimination of certain media sources trying to talk shit about how democrats would put opposition journalists in prison. Ain't that a bitch.

After reading a few pages of this thread, I have figured out a way to stop global warming.

All we need to do is figure out how to hook a bunch of generators to the tRumpling spin machines. That will generate all the free energy we will ever need.

Creep, should opposition journalists and bloggers be housed in special prisons and work camps, or in the same prisons as regular criminals?

Burn them with the buildings and salt the ground so nothing grows back.

Sounds like a good plan for NYC, Chicago, and SanFrancisco.
Why? Not many faux noise personalities in those cities.

This would open up the floodgate of all floodgates.
How so? This isn't really setting precedent. Grab a group of lawyers and try to sue CNN for the same thing. Nobody is stopping you.

You can sue anyone for anything, proving it is much harder and opinions are not illegal and how was the defendant monetarily harmed. The suit will be thrown out.

I find it funny how a bunch of republican motherfuckers who have called for the elimination of certain media sources trying to talk shit about how democrats would put opposition journalists in prison. Ain't that a bitch.

Who is being threatened with prison?

Didn't say there were.

This will not go anywhere. It will be just like here on the forum where NOBODY has been able to come up with a quote of Trump calling the virus a hoax. There will be all kinds of quotes of Fox News talking about lefties, coronavirus, and hoaxes, but no quote of Fox calling the virus itself a hoax.
Lol, that quote has been posted over and over. You nut-bars just refuse to see it.
But there is ALWAYS a reason why it can not be re posted. Notice how you were only able to claim that it was posted somewhere, yet you did not post it here and now for the world to see?

Didn't say there were.
Well, that's what we're talking about.

Try to stay on topic.

Forum List

Back