The tick that makes people allergic to red meat spreads North and West in US

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

This is the bs you will see that helps destroy humanity and puts us in the hands of the mentally far gone left who want to play god with our lives.

These things can be easily created in labs released and off it goes, what happens next oh your sick now oh what happens now isn’t it convienent you get to spend billions now on drugs that help make you feel better and or gets rid of said illeness….

THEY CREATE THIS BS IN LABS , GETTING THE POPULATION ILL SO YOU HAVE TO STAY ON MEDS KEEPING THEM RICH AND YOU STILL SICK AS A DOG.

It happens naturally to the public eye never knowing what the gov. Has done and or created. The proof is all right in plain view it’s all there the ppl are to dumb to pick up on it no matter how many experts try telling them.

This happens to fit perfectly with the GREAT RESET/BUILD BACK BETTER ——- where you not eat meat!!!!
and they will make sure you don’t or can’t eat meat.

This is the bs you will see that helps destroy humanity and puts us in the hands of the mentally far gone left who want to play god with our lives.

These things can be easily created in labs released and off it goes, what happens next oh your sick now oh what happens now isn’t it convienent you get to spend billions now on drugs that help make you feel better and or gets rid of said illeness….

THEY CREATE THIS BS IN LABS , GETTING THE POPULATION ILL SO YOU HAVE TO STAY ON MEDS KEEPING THEM RICH AND YOU STILL SICK AS A DOG.

It happens naturally to the public eye never knowing what the gov. Has done and or created. The proof is all right in plain view it’s all there the ppl are to dumb to pick up on it no matter how many experts try telling them.

This happens to fit perfectly with the GREAT RESET/BUILD BACK BETTER ——- where you not eat meat!!!!
I'm so glad I have 67 years behind me -- 67 years of their evilness and lies that I won't have to live through. Pity the young and the soulless zombies that the medical industrial complex wants to turn them into, for the sake of satanic lucre.

God is a leftist, wow who would have thunk it?

200.gif

The first thing we notice in this dipshit OP is that it is (dem-sponsored fascist) booby-trapped with surveillance-coercion software. It also wants to dumb down the reading prisoner through failing to give the Latin name of the tick. Due to its arrogant sensationalist yellow journalism, it also fails to make the SARS-CoV-2 connection to the Beijing (Communist) CDC:

Post #939 Lone Star Tick, Amblyomma americanum

• Banned
I'm so glad I have 67 years behind me -- 67 years of their evilness and lies that I won't have to live through. Pity the young and the soulless zombies that the medical industrial complex wants to turn them into, for the sake of satanic lucre.

These people have no idea what is in store for them, they will think they are in a sci fi movie when this all gets rolled in. I can’t wait for the morons who laugh and tell ppl get tin foil this or that I cant wait until these pricks meet their karma.

These people have no idea what is in store for them, they will think they are in a sci fi movie when this all gets rolled in. I can’t wait for the morons who laugh and tell ppl get tin foil this or that I cant wait until these pricks meet their karma.
Because you believe in satan, not even karma needs to waste its time on you.

Because you believe in satan, not even karma needs to waste its time on you.

Look in the mirror, that’s more fitting because the truth is it is who stares back at you that keeps us down.

PLEASE LETS REVERSE THE FOIL, AND the WORLD sees truth of on who the retard is with just this little meme..

FAILURE IN SCIENCE POST TIN FOIL BECAUSE WHEN YOU FLUNK SCIENCE YOU PRETTY MUCH DON’T KNOW JACK CHIT , not even the basics, Your IQ has dropped 50% from wearing the mask , such a shame ur retardation shows.
53CBF8C9-C016-4F18-8F76-8E1C91CFD5FC.jpeg

If you only knew how dumb you are. Too bad you do not know science very well apparently YOU DONT KNOW ANY SCIENCE, and are one dumb mother fkr.
I have a feeling I know a lot more about science than you do.

And FYI I don't eat meat so I don;t have to indulge your conspiracy theories about it

PLEASE LETS REVERSE THE FOIL, AND the WORLD sees truth of on who the retard is with just this little meme..

FAILURE IN SCIENCE POST TIN FOIL BECAUSE WHEN YOU FLUNK SCIENCE YOU PRETTY MUCH DON’T KNOW JACK CHIT , not even the basics, Your IQ has dropped 50% from wearing the mask , such a shame ur retardation shows.
View attachment 640831
I know more about tick born disease's than you.

FYI I never said that a tick didn't cause that because i already knew about it.

It's your whole paranoid delusion that the government is going to infect people that earned you the tinfoil hat brigade membership

So tell me do you share the paranoid delusion that the government is going to infect everyone in order to force them to stop eating meat ?
I will if you can prove that it has anything to do with the fact that you can't spell.

Forum List

Back