The Texas lawsuit and the possible end of our republic.

Why are you switching topics? The topic at hand in these responses was the "Resistance" to Trump in the federal Bureaucracy that you deny exists.

This so called "Resistance" you speak of were Trump appointees and employees making the media aware of all the incompetence and shenanigans going on behind the scenes. Without these people, we'd hardly ever know something was fucked (let's face it the entire administration was fucked). These people weren't part of any Deep State or organized resistance. They were people who were appalled at the utter disdain for norms and all the corruption that was going on. But these people were inside the White House. Not spread around at federal agencies. :)
That's the standard Dim talking point. They were the deep state, moron. Do you imagine Trump could fire every employee of the federal government who wasn't loyal to him? The government is infested with Republican hating snakes. Trump couldn't know the allegences of all the people he brought into the Whitehouse. Unlike Obama, he hadn't spent years in government collecting a herd of servile bootlicking drones.

But he still bought them into the White House and they still tattled on him even though he picked them.
Sorry. No Deep State here. Just sensible people appalled at what they saw. Good for them.
Nothing they said was demonstrated to be true, so your accusation is bullshit.

I'm not going to bothering reading the thread ... looks like the same vomit from yesterday ...

Anyone dared comment on the merits of the case yet? ... the OP is crazy wrong ... if we let Texas dictate how Michigan interprets their own laws ... pfffft ... worst, allow Texas to go straight to SCOTUS ... well ... then ... er ...

What's to stop California from telling Mississippi how to run their education system? ... and going straight to SCOTUS with the complaint ...

No ... I didn';t think anyone wanted to discuss this matter honestly ... sorry for interrupting ...

This is what annoys me the worst. I know this is a Hail Mary and it has no chance of overturning the election, but the fact that Texas even had a path to take this directly to the SC with 1) no successful lower court rulings, and 2) Able to file a lawsuit that essentially is looking to interfere in another states' affairs....is a complete travesty.
So you have no idea about how multiple state issues are resolved. It goes directly to the supreme court. Always. Always. Always.
You are not worthy of adding to this conversation as you are naive as to how a republic works.

FYI....we are a republic.
I laugh at those that attempt to debate and say things that are not factually correct. Its like "Rachel Maddow said this so I can regirgitate it
There IS no issue, snowflake. That's the point. This is frivolous. Texas has NO standing to question another state's process. They suffered no harm.
So do me a favor and stow your upturned nose. I don't give a shit.
Oh. I see. A state voted legally, and their electoral college votes are offset by a state that votes against the constitution. Got it.
Good for you.

So what you're really trying to say here is that state's DON'T have the right to make their own laws. Again, selective interpretation. So much for that yellowed scrap of paper.
Texas wasn't harmed therefore has no standing to bring the suit...unless you are postulating that because Texas voted for Trump, these other states have to as well.
Uh...excuse me. I never said that. States get to make their own laws. Always. Governors and judges do not have the right to change those laws according to the constitution. Only LAW MAKERS do.
Know your stuff before you debate.

No chance
This really isn't going to happen.

You guys really need to calm down. Go out and get some air. Spend the day in a forest with no cell phone.

Yep, just let the cheating happen, after all Progs know what's best for us because we don't.
Yep, just let the cheating happen, after all Progs know what's best for us because we don't.
Cheating?
All 50 governors have certified their election results.
Yes. All states certified the results. I expected that. The question is, should states have their electoral college numbers offset by states that had non law makers change their election laws? And 18 governors and AG's are protecting their state citizens from having their vote offset.
Analogy.....

During a football game, there were 3 calls turned over by instant replay review. The last play of the game, where a player scored the winning touchdown, there was question whether or not his foot stepped on the sideline. It was an SEC team vs. an ACC game. You are an ACC fan. It was an SEC player that scored the apparent touchdown. The head ref decides to amend the rules and claims "we will not review the last play of a game"......would you not question what the hell and be upset about the mid game change of rules??

Now...that is a lousy football game. What about the election of a President of the United States?

They literally do not care

They are psychopaths -
I bet they would care if the tables were turned.
The Hillary supporters got the fuck over it, like adults
Anyone who "get's over" a swindled election is a scumbag.
What do we call those who whine about losing and then pretend that it was a swindled election with no evidence.....(see all those court losses). A sucker? Seditious? A cultist?
we call them Hillary Clinton
You mean the Presidential Candidate that conceded on Election Night, 2016?
yup. She conceded and spent the next three years blaming us deplorables for a stolen election.
But you run with that attitude. It fits you well.

Also she didn't concede until the following morning.

But she still conceded the next morning...which I don't think Trump has done yet.
Obama offered Trump a smooth transition. Trump so far has offered Biden next to squat.
I could care less what Clinton parroted after Trump was inaugurated. That's your hangup. Not mine.

Both of you need to get some new talking points.

LOL. Obama offered the front of a smooth transition and everyone knew that all the civil servants were going to do everything they could to gum the gears, i.e. the resistance.

It's easy to play nice when you know your inside people are going to do your dirty work for you.

What a naïve moron you are.

Which they didn't. So nice try at bullshit.
What happened after the inauguration was Trump's fault.
Note the date

View attachment 428214
No it wasn't. The nonstop war on Trump happened because the fake news media hated him. The theory that Trump did anything to deserve that treatment is beyond absurd.. How do you people walk around in public?
That's
No. Trump made all of his own issues. The media just reports what he does.
Place the blame where the blame lies. At the foot of the former reality TV star who had no business
descending that golden escalator.
Utter horseshit. How do you walk around in public when you lie so egregiously? The Dims in the media and the Dims scum in Congress manuractured all the issues they harangued Trump about.

You invent scandals and then you lie about who created them. Dims are scum. It's hard to be any worse of a human being than a Dim.

That's your narrative..or at least the narrative right wing media constantly spins. Donald Trump is an incompetent boob. He has been for decades. The difference is while he was a private citizen, we could just laugh him off. Even backing into the Presidency and then making his own problems day after day for three years we could get mad at, but laugh off. Because the economy was good and there was nothing going on in the world that required our immediate attention. Then, the first time his Presidency is tested, he coughs up a furball and fails spectacularly. 300K dead and counting. 6.7% unemployment, thousands of businesses shuttered, millions of people out of work, spreading his dysfunction to Republicans in the House and Senate. He then proceeds to lose the election and embark on a temper tantrum to overturn an election..an attempt not seen in our republic's history.

And you idiots want to see another four years of this clown show.
He lost. He's done. Deal with it.

Considering the biggest shutdowns were by Dem governors, how do you blame Trump for the economic issues?

Because leadership and coordination starts at the top. The White House. Specifically, the President's ability to mobilize federal agencies and allocate emergency dollars with the stroke of his pen. But, Trump does nothing. If you don't believe me, just listen to the Woodward tapes. That's the problem with having a former reality TV star who not only has no interest in the job, but also has no idea of how government is supposed to work or how policy is made. His incompetence and inaction in responding to virus for over two months cause the spiral that led to the economic carnage. In the absence of any leadership from Trump or his team, governors, mayors, and business leaders had to step in (and are still having to) and make the tough decisions.

And I'd pay attention to current events.. The red states are the ones with major issues at the moment.

The federal government did plenty, you just ignore it because it helps your narrative.

Europe is having major issues at the moment, did Trump cause that as well?

you are such a fucking lying hack.

Europe has the same issues we have. Large sections of the population that 1) Are burnt out and don't care, 2) Think the virus is a hoax and don't care, 3) Don't care one way or the other....individual liberty at the expense of the common good.
Won't wear a mask, won't socially distance, won't not gather in large groups. I don't care. That's the reason for the virus spike.

But they don't have Trump, and have far more of the authoritarian mindset and government mechanisms to make people comply.

So how is everything here Trump's fault but the same issues are happening worldwide?

Again, it comes down to messaging. But Europe's spikes are nowhere near ours.
Trump took no action, dragged his feet, put forth miracle cures, demeaned the health professionals and scientists....and lost the election.
The electors meet today to certify the election. Republicans can put on whatever show they want on January 6th but Democrats control the House. It's just show.

More spin, zero substance other than "I hate Trump, fuh fuh fuh, stick a pogo stick in my ass"

You have no actual answer, so you deflect like the coward you are.
You hate spin, so here are some facts:

Not one shred of evidence of fraud has been presented in any venue, anywhere. Team trump has failed spectacularly in court. The electors sealed the deal today. Trump is back to being a private citizen who can barely pay the interest on his loans. That's all. Have a good one.

Evidence has been presented, you just choose not to believe it, as does the establishment.
Evidence has been presented, you just choose not to believe it, as does the establishment.
Derp...

ith a CONspirathy!

Dismiss as you want.
Dismiss as you want.
Ith da duheep sthate

The deep state is just the name for the majority progressive/dem nature of the federal bureaucracy.

You can use their own name, the Resistance, if you feel like it.
The deep state is just the name for the majority progressive/dem nature of the federal bureaucracy.

Which of course then makes you a fringe lunatic because your description is where reality lives.

Again with dismissing actual reality.

So all those leaks from the federal government came from where?

The Resistance was real, they even said it.

Objective reality has rejected the inanity of trumpism.
Not a deep state or any other deranged ideas of conspiracy. Just reality.

Your slavish devotion to trumpery has blinded you to the world and has left you incompetent. Rather than reconciling that, you have chosen to only hold on that much more tightly to a failed alternate.

I can only hope that a good portion of trumpers will begin to emerge back into the sunshine.
You, I think ,are hopelessly lost.

Democrat bureaucrats that hate Trump do everything in their power to subvert his policies...

That is a conspiracy?

LOL.
Democrat bureaucrats that hate Trump do everything in their power to subvert his policies...

That is a conspiracy?

LOL.
Objective reality..... try it.
Not “Democrats”.
Everyone.

Not a single appeal for relief from the “ fraudulent election” found success.

That is not due to “Democrats” but rather the objective truth that it was all obvious BS and those who exist in reality cared more about the sanctity of our electoral process than the future of a failed president.

Why are you switching topics? The topic at hand in these responses was the "Resistance" to Trump in the federal Bureaucracy that you deny exists.

This so called "Resistance" you speak of were Trump appointees and employees making the media aware of all the incompetence and shenanigans going on behind the scenes. Without these people, we'd hardly ever know something was fucked (let's face it the entire administration was fucked). These people weren't part of any Deep State or organized resistance. They were people who were appalled at the utter disdain for norms and all the corruption that was going on. But these people were inside the White House. Not spread around at federal agencies. :)

How do you know since they were mostly anonymous?

Why is it so hard to think democrats embedded in the Federal Government bureaucracy who hated Trump would do as little as possible to implement Trumps policies, or leak information any chance they got?

Ask yourself. How would anyone know what went on in the actual White House unless they were there to witness it? Outside of the Ukraine call whistleblower (who was on the phone so we don't know where they were at), how do you suppose the media found out about all these things that went on in the White House? I mean the WH is supposed to be filled with people the President picks and chooses. The career people come and go from the outside (and are let in infrequently). So..these people are the ones that were the "resistance". Not some mythical Deep State.

Because all of the policy decisions have to go through the bureaucracy and the bureaucracy is overwhelmingly Democrat?

It isn't like there is not historical precedence for a governmental bureaucracy overreaching its power and subverting its nominal head. Read up on the decline of the Ming dynasty for a good example, and the Praetorian Guard at the end of the Roman Empire for another.

I'm not going to bothering reading the thread ... looks like the same vomit from yesterday ...

Anyone dared comment on the merits of the case yet? ... the OP is crazy wrong ... if we let Texas dictate how Michigan interprets their own laws ... pfffft ... worst, allow Texas to go straight to SCOTUS ... well ... then ... er ...

What's to stop California from telling Mississippi how to run their education system? ... and going straight to SCOTUS with the complaint ...

No ... I didn';t think anyone wanted to discuss this matter honestly ... sorry for interrupting ...

This is what annoys me the worst. I know this is a Hail Mary and it has no chance of overturning the election, but the fact that Texas even had a path to take this directly to the SC with 1) no successful lower court rulings, and 2) Able to file a lawsuit that essentially is looking to interfere in another states' affairs....is a complete travesty.
So you have no idea about how multiple state issues are resolved. It goes directly to the supreme court. Always. Always. Always.
You are not worthy of adding to this conversation as you are naive as to how a republic works.

I laugh at those that attempt to debate and say things that are not factually correct. Its like "Rachel Maddow said this so I can regirgitate it
There IS no issue, snowflake. That's the point. This is frivolous. Texas has NO standing to question another state's process. They suffered no harm.
Oh. I see. A state voted legally, and their electoral college votes are offset by a state that votes against the constitution. Got it.
Good for you.

So what you're really trying to say here is that state's DON'T have the right to make their own laws. Again, selective interpretation. So much for that yellowed scrap of paper.
Texas wasn't harmed therefore has no standing to bring the suit...unless you are postulating that because Texas voted for Trump, these other states have to as well.
Uh...excuse me. I never said that. States get to make their own laws. Always. Governors and judges do not have the right to change those laws according to the constitution. Only LAW MAKERS do.

No chance

You guys really need to calm down. Go out and get some air. Spend the day in a forest with no cell phone.

Cheating?
Yes. All states certified the results. I expected that. The question is, should states have their electoral college numbers offset by states that had non law makers change their election laws? And 18 governors and AG's are protecting their state citizens from having their vote offset.
Analogy.....

During a football game, there were 3 calls turned over by instant replay review. The last play of the game, where a player scored the winning touchdown, there was question whether or not his foot stepped on the sideline. It was an SEC team vs. an ACC game. You are an ACC fan. It was an SEC player that scored the apparent touchdown. The head ref decides to amend the rules and claims "we will not review the last play of a game"......would you not question what the hell and be upset about the mid game change of rules??

Now...that is a lousy football game. What about the election of a President of the United States?

They are psychopaths -
What do we call those who whine about losing and then pretend that it was a swindled election with no evidence.....(see all those court losses). A sucker? Seditious? A cultist?
yup. She conceded and spent the next three years blaming us deplorables for a stolen election.

But she still conceded the next morning...which I don't think Trump has done yet.
Obama offered Trump a smooth transition. Trump so far has offered Biden next to squat.
I could care less what Clinton parroted after Trump was inaugurated. That's your hangup. Not mine.

LOL. Obama offered the front of a smooth transition and everyone knew that all the civil servants were going to do everything they could to gum the gears, i.e. the resistance.

It's easy to play nice when you know your inside people are going to do your dirty work for you.

Note the date

View attachment 428214
No it wasn't. The nonstop war on Trump happened because the fake news media hated him. The theory that Trump did anything to deserve that treatment is beyond absurd.. How do you people walk around in public?
That's
Place the blame where the blame lies. At the foot of the former reality TV star who had no business
Utter horseshit. How do you walk around in public when you lie so egregiously? The Dims in the media and the Dims scum in Congress manuractured all the issues they harangued Trump about.

You invent scandals and then you lie about who created them. Dims are scum. It's hard to be any worse of a human being than a Dim.

That's your narrative..or at least the narrative right wing media constantly spins. Donald Trump is an incompetent boob. He has been for decades. The difference is while he was a private citizen, we could just laugh him off. Even backing into the Presidency and then making his own problems day after day for three years we could get mad at, but laugh off. Because the economy was good and there was nothing going on in the world that required our immediate attention. Then, the first time his Presidency is tested, he coughs up a furball and fails spectacularly. 300K dead and counting. 6.7% unemployment, thousands of businesses shuttered, millions of people out of work, spreading his dysfunction to Republicans in the House and Senate. He then proceeds to lose the election and embark on a temper tantrum to overturn an election..an attempt not seen in our republic's history.

Considering the biggest shutdowns were by Dem governors, how do you blame Trump for the economic issues?

Because leadership and coordination starts at the top. The White House. Specifically, the President's ability to mobilize federal agencies and allocate emergency dollars with the stroke of his pen. But, Trump does nothing. If you don't believe me, just listen to the Woodward tapes. That's the problem with having a former reality TV star who not only has no interest in the job, but also has no idea of how government is supposed to work or how policy is made. His incompetence and inaction in responding to virus for over two months cause the spiral that led to the economic carnage. In the absence of any leadership from Trump or his team, governors, mayors, and business leaders had to step in (and are still having to) and make the tough decisions.

And I'd pay attention to current events.. The red states are the ones with major issues at the moment.

The federal government did plenty, you just ignore it because it helps your narrative.

Europe has the same issues we have. Large sections of the population that 1) Are burnt out and don't care, 2) Think the virus is a hoax and don't care, 3) Don't care one way or the other....individual liberty at the expense of the common good.
Won't wear a mask, won't socially distance, won't not gather in large groups. I don't care. That's the reason for the virus spike.

But they don't have Trump, and have far more of the authoritarian mindset and government mechanisms to make people comply.

So how is everything here Trump's fault but the same issues are happening worldwide?

Trump took no action, dragged his feet, put forth miracle cures, demeaned the health professionals and scientists....and lost the election.
The electors meet today to certify the election. Republicans can put on whatever show they want on January 6th but Democrats control the House. It's just show.

More spin, zero substance other than "I hate Trump, fuh fuh fuh, stick a pogo stick in my ass"

Not one shred of evidence of fraud has been presented in any venue, anywhere. Team trump has failed spectacularly in court. The electors sealed the deal today. Trump is back to being a private citizen who can barely pay the interest on his loans. That's all. Have a good one.

Derp...

ith a CONspirathy!

Dismiss as you want.
Dismiss as you want.
Ith da duheep sthate

Which of course then makes you a fringe lunatic because your description is where reality lives.

Your slavish devotion to trumpery has blinded you to the world and has left you incompetent. Rather than reconciling that, you have chosen to only hold on that much more tightly to a failed alternate.

I can only hope that a good portion of trumpers will begin to emerge back into the sunshine.

That is a conspiracy?

LOL.

That is a conspiracy?

LOL.
Not “Democrats”.
Everyone.

That is not due to “Democrats” but rather the objective truth that it was all obvious BS and those who exist in reality cared more about the sanctity of our electoral process than the future of a failed president.
Democrats. A swindled election doesn't prove your claim.

Ask yourself. How would anyone know what went on in the actual White House unless they were there to witness it? Outside of the Ukraine call whistleblower (who was on the phone so we don't know where they were at), how do you suppose the media found out about all these things that went on in the White House? I mean the WH is supposed to be filled with people the President picks and chooses. The career people come and go from the outside (and are let in infrequently). So..these people are the ones that were the "resistance". Not some mythical Deep State.
The fact that you can't know what went on without informants doesn't mean the informants were honest, you fucking moron. You display the classic liberal trait of believing that since you wish it were true, then it must be true. All these deep state backstabbers were shown to be liars.

No they weren't. They were shown to be truthful. What they said went on...went on. I don't care if you like it or not. If Trump had run a White House that bred loyalty and trust by running a clean ship, he wouldn't have had the leaks. End of story.
But..Trump's gone. I'll put him in my rear view mirror. He's irrelevant on 1/20/2021. We'll let the legal system and the new DOJ handle him if it deems necessary.

The fact that you can't know what went on without informants doesn't mean the informants were honest, you fucking moron. You display the classic liberal trait of believing that since you wish it were true, then it must be true. All these deep state backstabbers were shown to be liars.

No they weren't. They were shown to be truthful. What they said went on...went on. I don't care if you like it or not. If Trump had run a White House that bred loyalty and trust by running a clean ship, he wouldn't have had the leaks. End of story.
But..Trump's gone. I'll put him in my rear view mirror. He's irrelevant on 1/20/2021. We'll let the legal system and the new DOJ handle him if it deems necessary.
"They were shown to be truthful."

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Laugh all you want. If Trump ran a clean ship, he wouldn't have these issues. But he's corrupt. And incompetent...and let's face it, a flaming narcissistic moron. :) Here's an example. Only a person in the White House that Trump brought in could have done this.

Laugh all you want. If Trump ran a clean ship, he wouldn't have these issues. But he's corrupt. And incompetent...and let's face it, a flaming narcissistic moron. :) Here's an example. Only a person in the White House that Trump brought in could have done this.

Bullshit. You would have been gunning for Trump no matter what he did, stop lying.

So only political appointees have access to schedules?

He did run a clean ship, moron. Mueller investigated him for 2 1/2 years and couldn't find a thing. He was the cleanest office holder in Washington. Meanwhile you voted for a man who has been caught red-handed selling his office for cash. Then we conducted the largest election swindle in history.

You Trump haters kill me. Noting but the most outrageous lies come out of you.

He did run a clean ship, moron. Mueller investigated him for 2 1/2 years and couldn't find a thing. He was the cleanest office holder in Washington. Meanwhile you voted for a man who has been caught red-handed selling his office for cash. Then we conducted the largest election swindle in history.

Please. Collusion all over Part 1. Obstruction all over Part 2. Barr and McConnell give him the skate on the report and then he turns around and proceeds to fuck himself AGAIN with the Ukraine phone call.
Clean ship my ass. He'll be remembered as the worst President this country ever elected. May we never make this mistake again.

The United States has existed for 244 years. If the Texas lawsuit challenging the results of the 2020 presidential election fails, the United States will cease to exist. The US came to be as a result of a people wanting to be free of elite government power. The founders that created the United states realized that individual liberty was so important that a life-risking break with traditional aristocratic control was the only way to fashion a truly free society.

There is an evil in this world that will always be with us. Certain aspects of all societies will always rise to power and when that evil gets power it will never willingly relent to the will of the people because the people are regarded as inferior and unfit to choose their own destiny. When Benjamin Franklin was asked if we have a republic or a monarchy he is purported to have said: “A republic if we can keep it.” Whether he actually uttered those exact words is less important than their meaning.

Franklin knew full well that the minds and hearts of the people could be tricked and swindled by clever power merchants appealing to fear and personal greed. But he like the founders had faith that the people would recognize the power they held with their votes. Rank and file citizens have a collective common sense, and they cannot be fooled indefinitely. They can vote out the power if they choose. This is the golden difference the US possesses as opposed to the rest of the world.

This golden difference became manifest when Donald Trump gained access to the White House by virtue of the vote in the wake of an awakening that government was acting on its own behalf not in the best interest of the people. The people had been tricked and fooled once but not again.

The wickedness of the 2020 election became clear when the vote was tainted and manipulated with fraud. Joe Biden was “selected” with votes, not elected by voters. The hearts and minds of the people were supplanted with mountains of paper ballots rising out of last-minute unconstitutional changes by state actors skirting any actual legislative process. It was brazenly done in broad daylight; it was the raw power that Franklin warned about.

Seventeen states have joined Texas in this lawsuit to save our republic. Let us hope the Supreme Court comes to our rescue.
You talking of the same court that said the Affordable care Act was Constitutional. it's up to us no body else. My children will know the same freedom I knew and that is what really matters.

Please. Collusion all over Part 1. Obstruction all over Part 2. Barr and McConnell give him the skate on the report and then he turns around and proceeds to fuck himself AGAIN with the Ukraine phone call.
Clean ship my ass. He'll be remembered as the worst President this country ever elected. May we never make this mistake again.
The Mueller report said there was no collusion and didn't indict for any obstruction. All the witness in the impeachment trial admitted they never personally witnessed any of the events they claimed had happened.

We've gone over your lies 10,000 times, and they are just as wrong now as they ever were.

Good for you.

No chance

Cheating?
Analogy.....

They are psychopaths -

Note the date

View attachment 428214
That's

Derp...

ith a CONspirathy!

Dismiss as you want.
Dismiss as you want.
Ith da duheep sthate

That is a conspiracy?

LOL.

That is a conspiracy?

LOL.
Not “Democrats”.
Everyone.

I'm told the Trump-appointed judges who didn't go along with the farce -- um, I guess that's all of them -- have either (a) become commies since appointed, or (b) were too scared to "do the right thing".

Cults can justify anything.

Good for you.

No chance

Cheating?
Analogy.....

They are psychopaths -

Note the date

View attachment 428214
That's

Derp...

ith a CONspirathy!

Dismiss as you want.
Dismiss as you want.
Ith da duheep sthate

ROFL! That's funny coming from the denizens of fake news land where anything that embarrasses Democrats is never heard. They all insist there was no election fraud, that Obama cured the recession, and that he brought peace to the Middle East.
ROFL! That's funny coming from the denizens of fake news land where anything that embarrasses Democrats is never heard. They all insist there was no election fraud, that Obama cured the recession, and that he brought peace to the Middle East.
There is no fraud, dupe.
Not a single authority Trump appealed to found any.
Again. Objective reality.

Good for you.

No chance

Cheating?
Analogy.....

They are psychopaths -

Note the date

View attachment 428214
That's

Derp...

ith a CONspirathy!

Dismiss as you want.
Dismiss as you want.
Ith da duheep sthate

You turds are utterly hilarious. The idea that you have any concept of objective reality is absurd.
You turds are utterly hilarious. The idea that you have any concept of objective reality is absurd.
Sure.
Tell us some more about the “ massive fraud”, dupe.

Good for you.

No chance

Cheating?
Analogy.....

They are psychopaths -

Note the date

View attachment 428214
That's

Derp...

ith a CONspirathy!

Dismiss as you want.
Dismiss as you want.
Ith da duheep sthate

There is no fraud, dupe.

Simply factually false information.
Straight from your cult leader.

Good for you.

No chance

Cheating?
Analogy.....

They are psychopaths -

Note the date

View attachment 428214
That's

Derp...

ith a CONspirathy!

Dismiss as you want.
Dismiss as you want.
Ith da duheep sthate

That is a conspiracy?

LOL.

That is a conspiracy?

LOL.
Not “Democrats”.
Everyone.

I'm told the Trump-appointed judges who didn't go along with the farce -- um, I guess that's all of them -- have either (a) become commies since appointed, or (b) were too scared to "do the right thing".

Cults can justify anything.
They were too scared. Trump hating morons are capable of anything.

Good for you.

No chance

Cheating?
Analogy.....

They are psychopaths -

Note the date

View attachment 428214
That's

Derp...

ith a CONspirathy!

Dismiss as you want.
Dismiss as you want.
Ith da duheep sthate

There is no fraud, dupe.
Not true, asshole. The fraud is on video. The data clearly indicates fraud. What a bunch of deep state douchebags claim is irrelevant.

Sure.
Tell us some more about the “ massive fraud”, dupe.
Every conservative on this forum has been telling you for 5 weeks now.

More stuff on video that didn't happen. Yikes. You sheep will swallow anything.
Well, swallow this. Trump lost. Deal with it. Everybody else is moving on.

Forum List

Back