The tea party is the wrong way

I believe the tea party's belief in anarchism and libertinism is bad for our country. My belief is that we already walked down this road during the 19th into the early 20th century blindly accepting the ugly face of capitalism without regulations.

1. We're all better off with a government that we vote for regulating and preventing monopolies within the private sector.
2. We're all better off with clean air and water standards that are world renown....Most of the world want to be here!
3. We're all better off with a minimum wage. I understand that a business must be profitable, but if they're not profitable at the point of allowing a person to eat a meal??? What kind of country are we??? The right to union and the minimum wage was the reason behind the large middle class of the mid 20th century. Do you really want to go back to the early 20th century??? MEXICO, anyone??? Vote tea party for mexico! And, no I don't believe we should pay people 20 bucks per hour as it would do great harm. This is called economics!
4. We wouldn't have computers, railways, highways, freeways or much of the overall infrastructure of civilization if it wasn't for government. Time to get serious! Time to spend some serious bucks on what's important.
5. The nws, nasa, cdc, fda, nsf, etc all make us the evy of the world when it comes to science. No way in hell can the private sector do what the nws does and be as open as they're. Thousands of people a year saved from live threaten weather events that would like wise die.
6. Every child should have exist to public education!

I propose waking up and smelling the coffee. I rather enjoy civilization! Once you do, well, see to it that the public sector has its place in our society.

So as you see it we should live in a country controlled by central planning.

Every President has screwed the pooch with immigration. Didn't Reagan give amnesty to illegal immigrants?

At any rate, you idiot, you fail to realize I agree with you on most issues...except that of the racist tea party (which you can't define or answer any questions about). The teapers have brain washed you...you are a lemming. These people HATE you and when they start their armed insurrection, they are going to shoot you in the back because they don't TRUST you!

I actually pity you; walking around afraid of everything

And you hate everything you don’t understand, or perceive to be a ‘threat,’ you and most other TPM republicans fear and hate change, diversity, and dissent – and this fear and hate are completely unwarranted; indeed, you and your ilk are the most deserving of pity.

I don't hate you bro; I do think you're a laughable, racially-misguided loser and lemming though

you mad bro?

Every President has screwed the pooch with immigration. Didn't Reagan give amnesty to illegal immigrants?

At any rate, you idiot, you fail to realize I agree with you on most issues...except that of the racist tea party (which you can't define or answer any questions about). The teapers have brain washed you...you are a lemming. These people HATE you and when they start their armed insurrection, they are going to shoot you in the back because they don't TRUST you!

no Reagan didn't you dolt; his Dem Congress did. geesh you're a brainwashed loser

the deal was supposed to include border security; but just as now dems reneged

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did he not sign the bill? Did he veto it? Wasn't the bill sponsored by both a donkey and an elephant?

LOL, what a moron.

Tell me, assholes. How is being a first world country with programs in science that are the envy of the world = unconstitional. Cave trolls? You do know that some of the founders would disagree with you?
Those two issues, the Constitution and Science are mutually exclusive.

I actually pity you; walking around afraid of everything

And you hate everything you don’t understand, or perceive to be a ‘threat,’ you and most other TPM republicans fear and hate change, diversity, and dissent – and this fear and hate are completely unwarranted; indeed, you and your ilk are the most deserving of pity.

just because you're a racially misguided lemming dupe; who is too blinded by your partisan politics to admit the crimes of Obama; doesn't mean he isn't a criminal; and doesn't mean concern over his crimes isn't warranted

if you get shot; it's about 200 times more likely the person who shot you looked alot like you

seriously you're a moron; wallowing in denial and willful ignorance

Ok, and your point?

I wonder how your teaper friends feel about that...you do know that they say blacks are violent and are out to get whitey. Just ask them for the stats, they will be more than happy to share it with you.

Absolutely pathetic.

Just say no to the anti-civilization types. They really don't know shit about the constitution. The constitution allows for a nws, nhc, fda, central bank, epa, educational system.

The tea party wants us to become haiti! All my friends that are pro-civilization and science better vote sanity in 2014 and 2016!

historical_context512.jpg

nws, nhc, fda, central bank, epa, educational system.
Actually, no, it does not.
What you support is all encompassing government.
That's not compatible with 'life liberty and the pursuit of happiness"

no Reagan didn't you dolt; his Dem Congress did. geesh you're a brainwashed loser

Did he not sign the bill? Did he veto it? Wasn't the bill sponsored by both a donkey and an elephant?

LOL, what a moron.

good one doofuf

now let's review. Obama extended the bush tax cuts; ALL OF THEM, EVEN FOR THE TOP BRACKETS; when he had a Dem majority in both chambers of congress
made permament 98% of the bush tax cuts
signed numerous extensions of the Patriot Act into law
"troop surged" troops in Afghanistan

etc

ur such a loser

The tea party is for turning this country into a third world shit hole.

So the United States was a third world shit hole in 1929 before it had any of the government you mentioned?

Let me see
1. America was breaking up monopolies
2. There was a national weather service
3. Central Bank
4. infastructure was being invested in by the federal government

The modern nation is what we ran into. You people don't like the fact that the public/private system is the way they work throughout the world.
You no more support the private sector than any other left wing moon bat.
You should try reading your own posts.

Just say no to the anti-civilization types. They really don't know shit about the constitution. The constitution allows for a nws, nhc, fda, central bank, epa, educational system.

The tea party wants us to become haiti! All my friends that are pro-civilization and science better vote sanity in 2014 and 2016!

historical_context512.jpg

nws, nhc, fda, central bank, epa, educational system.
Actually, no, it does not.
What you support is all encompassing government.
That's not compatible with 'life liberty and the pursuit of happiness"

That's your right to believe in bat shit crazy theories. Most people in the know would disagree with you! What you want is for us to go back into the cave and be a lot like central Africa.

You don't even have a effin clue what you're asking for.:cuckoo:

like I said idiot; the deal was supposed to include tighter border security; but dems don't want that; never have

Reagan is dead you idiot; how stupid you look whining that Reagan didn't veto something you supported

Obama is president you dolt; and he not only refuses to enforce border security; he stopped RAIDS ON EMPLOYERS OF ILLEGALS BY ICE

go ahead and spend your days lying to yourself though

If this is the case, then why are they against gay marriage? Why do they continually espouse ideals that seek to curtail or outright restrict the rights of certain Americans? Why do they keep trying to inject Christianity into government when the founding fathers clearly, according to Thomas Jefferson, erected a wall of separation between Church and State?

The Tea-tart's relationship with the Constitution is the same as many Christians with the bible. That being they pick and choose what they like and dismiss the rest in order to forward an agenda of hatred and intolerance. Then they wrap it up in the flag and call it patriotism. There is a reason the term American Taliban still floats around today.

This is called hypocrisy.

I can see why statists are afraid of the tea party...Look at the platform.
Smaller government and lower taxes would diminish the welfare state and thereby lower the number of people voting for the party that gives away the most free stuff..

1. Eliminate Excessive Taxes - Excessively high taxes are a burden for those exercising their personal liberty to work hard and prosper as afforded by the Constitution. A fiscally responsible government protects the freedom of its citizens to enjoy the fruits of their own labor without interference from a government that has exceeded its necessary size, scope and reach into the lives of its citizens.

2. Eliminate the National Debt - By implementing fiscally conservative policies at all levels of government, progress can be made toward eliminating the U.S. National Debt. Massive increases in the National Debt have created and continue to create a huge burden for the next generation of Americans, thus imperiling the country’s short-term and long-term economic health and prosperity.

3. Eliminate Deficit Spending - All deficit spending must be eliminated immediately. We insist that government representatives at all levels maintain a fiscally responsible budget and balance the books as would be expected of any American business.

4. Protect Free Markets - America’s free enterprise system allows businesses to thrive as they compete in the open marketplace and strive toward ever better services and products. Allowing free markets to prosper unfettered by government interference is what propelled this country to greatness with an enduring belief in the industriousness and innovations of the populace.

5. Abide by the Constitution of the United States - The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land and must be adhered to without exception at all levels of government. This includes the Bill of Rights and other Amendments to the U.S. Constitution and their provisions designed to protect states’ rights and individual liberties.

6. Promote Civic Responsibility - Citizen involvement at the grassroots level allows the voice of the American people to be heard and directs the political behaviors of our representatives at both the local and national level so they, in turn, may be most effective in working to preserve the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness of this country’s citizens.

7. Reduce the Overall Size of Government - A bloated bureaucracy creates wasteful spending that plagues our government. Reducing the overall size, scope and reach of government at both local and national levels will help to eliminate inefficiencies that result in deficit spending which adds to our country’s debt.

8. Believe in the People - The American people, given their guaranteed freedoms, will thrive in a democratic, capitalist environment which allows individuals to strive toward ever greater achievements, innovations and the efficient production of needed and valued goods and services.

9. Avoid the Pitfalls of Politics - American politics is burdened by big money from lobbyists and special interests with an undue influence on the peoples’ representatives. The Tea Party movement is seen as a threat to the entrenched political parties and thus is the continual target of smear campaigns and misrepresentation of its ideals. We choose not to respond to these attacks except to strongly and explicitly disavow any and all hate speech, any and all violence as well as insinuations of violence, and any and all extreme and fringe elements that bring discredit to the Tea Party Movement. We are a peaceful movement and respect other's opinions and views even though they do not agree with our own. We stand by the Tea Party beliefs and goals and choose to focus our energies on ensuring that our government representatives do the same.

10. Maintain Local Independence - The strength and resilience of a grassroots movement is the ability of citizens at the local level to determine their own platforms, agendas and priorities free of an overriding central leadership. Exercising the clearly stated message of the Tea Party movement by its nature involves discourse about which policies and candidates best hold to our stated principles, and these various opinions should flourish and evolve at the local level.

And you losertrians think the nws, noaa, nasa, fda, cdc, and the interstate highway isn't consitutional? :eek: Go fuck yourselves within a dark cave! I think I'll keep the America I love so much and watch you live out in the woods!

And once again, when others present valid arguments to your rhetoric you have a melt down.
It is YOU who is living in a cave.
BTW, you have nothing but contempt for this country. You loathe individualism. You despise the idea of achievement and success.

LOL, what a moron.

good one doofuf

now let's review. Obama extended the bush tax cuts; ALL OF THEM, EVEN FOR THE TOP BRACKETS; when he had a Dem majority in both chambers of congress

etc

ur such a loser

Are you able to stick to one topic...you are all over the place. And to top it off, you are just spewing nonsense.

Did Reagan sign the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986?

As for the rest of your post...your point? Are you just trying to look intelligent by posting nonsense that is irrelevant to the conversation. Were you just butt hurt that you were wrong about the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986?

Seriously, focus. Focus and have a discussion instead of emotional outbursts, knee jerk reactions, and ad hominem attacks. Maybe if you merge your white side and black side into one, you can be rational. Try it...you might learn something.

Just another example of Teaper racism:

The tea party is the... 06-16-2014 11:21 AM 007 Fuck off, buck wheat.

Why don't you give your reply to post #421.

Why don't you answer at least one of the dozen or so questions I have been repeatedly asking? Just one...

But of course, we all know you won't because the tea party grand wizard hasn't created any talking points for you...and it is relevant, unlike your stupid ass question.

I'll answer your question. Answer #421 and then ask me whatever you want. I don't think you have the courage. I think you're weak and stupid. Prove me wrong.

So if we're just going to allow corperations to control our life's. Why vote for a government at all?

in the history of the planet; who has killed more innocent people; corporation or governments?

my god the left-wingnuts here are idiots!!

LOL, what a moron.

good one doofuf

etc

ur such a loser

Are you able to stick to one topic...you are all over the place. And to top it off, you are just spewing nonsense.

Did Reagan sign the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986?

As for the rest of your post...your point? Are you just trying to look intelligent by posting nonsense that is irrelevant to the conversation. Were you just butt hurt that you were wrong about the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986?

Seriously, focus. Focus and have a discussion instead of emotional outbursts, knee jerk reactions, and ad hominem attacks. Maybe if you merge your white side and black side into one, you can be rational. Try it...you might learn something.

Reagan worked with congress and signed the bill they put in front of him

his House was dem-majority for all 8 years

your inept loser Obama cant shine Reagan's shoes

Forum List

Back