The Subpoenas Start. First Up. pompeo

Democrats have to make this phone call story last. It is stupid and the only people excited about it is the typical TDS crowd.

Adam shift had to make up stuff he wishes trump said to make his case. When you have to lie, you got nothing. Notice how Democrats give him a total pass.

Dems slowing down the progress of a nation because they lost an election...just like a 2 year old that doesn't want to go to bed....

Dems slowing down the progress of a nation because they lost an election...just like a 2 year old that doesn't want to go to bed....

I am sure you said the same thing about republicans who blocked and thwarted and stymied REAL PRESIDENT Obama for 8 years.

I am sure you said the same thing about republicans who blocked and thwarted and stymied REAL PRESIDENT Obama for 8 years.
Obama, the guy who's healthcare web page cost more then trumps wall. Only a Democrat wouldn't find that odd.

Obama, the guy who's healthcare web page cost more then trumps wall. Only a Democrat wouldn't find that odd.

Moron, this is not about obama.

Oh please...the GOP was scared to death of Obama...they stood back and let him ruin our healthcare system....they let him spy on reporters and who knows what else DC stayed quiet about regarding Obama...

Democrats will have a hard time with this because their front runner actually did exactly what they are accusing trump of doing.

So where is your proof?

Do you know that saying he did it or they did it so Trump should be off the hook is assnine. None of he or she were the President.

Dems have Trump on the ropes. they must act NOW!

upload_2019-9-27_16-38-39.png

Oh please...the GOP was scared to death of Obama...they stood back and let him ruin our healthcare system....they let him spy on reporters and who knows what else DC stayed quiet about regarding Obama...

You and others have obama and hillary derangement syndrome I bet you dream about them. if you're always living in the past, well you're just about fucked.

You and others have obama and hillary derangement syndrome I bet you dream about them. if you're always living in the past, well you're just about fucked.
You are watching the wrong news channel again...the dems are looking for a way out...mark my words....

Forum List

Back