The strength of the Trump economy.....it truly is amazing. This is why we need Trump in office.

I can only shake my head at this point. There are people who really believe this stuff.
You believed the Russia! Russia! Russia! hoax, didn't you?

What could possibly be more idiotic than that?
You're welcome to show me where I supported the Russia conspiracy. Ever.

And that has nothing to do with my point.

Shoo, Trumpster. Your arrogant ignorance bores me.

An explanation of how strong the Trump economy is............this is why we need Trump to win in November.

Yep. At its height, almost 20% unemployment. Now down to 8.4%. Hippie Stink is correct, that's staggering. Now we're just recovering what was lost during Trump's epic blunder of a response to the virus. Most of it didn't have to happen.
Sorry, that's why Trump needs to go in November...along with as many of his Republican enablers as possible.

Trump's biggest mistake was listen to the democrats and shut down the economy. The democrats have done nothing but weaponize
what they asked for and used it against Trump. Just a political game by the democrats at the expense of citizens livelihood.
What I thought would take 2-3 years to recover from the mistake has just taken months to recover....thanks to Trump.
The democrats and their political games can go to hell, they deserve no better.
Trump 2020

I can only shake my head at this point. There are people who really believe this stuff.
It is hard to believe. We have high unemployment, people getting evicted from their homes, and mortgage delinquencies spiking, but the Trumpettes think everything is great.

Nobody is saying it's great. We are in the same position most in the world are. What we are saying though is that there are many things ANY US President cannot control, and viruses are one of them. What we are saying is that things are improving all the time.
Other countries couldn’t control it either, but they sure did a better job dealing with it.

And other countries have more deaths than we do. Remember we are a free country of 330 million people. Our first mistake was trusting our agencies. The FDA only allowed one entity to have those test kits, and that was the CDC. When we started using them, they proved defective. Surprise, surprise. By the time that came to light, they were nearly impossible to get because the rest of the world needed them too.
Trump made many mistakes. Nobody has more deaths than we do.

Because of our population, not per capita.

That doesn’t make us look much better. Wealthy countries did much better than us.

Point is this lie created by the Democrats that we have the most deaths is exactly that, a lie.
No we have the most deaths. That is a fact.

Hmmm, I'll have to contact John Hopkins and tell them their research is faulty. Brain from USMB said so. :auiqs.jpg:
They would agree with me. We have had the most deaths.

Because we have more people than other countries.

It is hard to believe. We have high unemployment, people getting evicted from their homes, and mortgage delinquencies spiking, but the Trumpettes think everything is great.

Nobody is saying it's great. We are in the same position most in the world are. What we are saying though is that there are many things ANY US President cannot control, and viruses are one of them. What we are saying is that things are improving all the time.
Other countries couldn’t control it either, but they sure did a better job dealing with it.

And other countries have more deaths than we do. Remember we are a free country of 330 million people. Our first mistake was trusting our agencies. The FDA only allowed one entity to have those test kits, and that was the CDC. When we started using them, they proved defective. Surprise, surprise. By the time that came to light, they were nearly impossible to get because the rest of the world needed them too.

That doesn’t make us look much better. Wealthy countries did much better than us.

Point is this lie created by the Democrats that we have the most deaths is exactly that, a lie.

Hmmm, I'll have to contact John Hopkins and tell them their research is faulty. Brain from USMB said so. :auiqs.jpg:

The U.S. ranks 3rd in population size, is just over 4% of the worlds population and has the most Covid deaths.

RankCountry; (or dependen...Population% of world
1China1,404,338,84018.0%
2India1,366,938,18917.5%
3United States330,267,8874.23%

Uh-huh, and you trust China, the makers of this virus to tell the truth?

China and other countries have socialized medicine whereas we don't. Trump made the mistake of promising money to facilities that treated Covid patients, meaning there is a financial advantage of pushing the envelope to determine Covid patents and deaths. In socialized medical countries, it doesn't matter to facilities if they are treating you for Covid or cancer.

My Uncle died about a month ago of colon cancer at the age of 94. I was in shock when my 89 year old father called me to say he was under quarantine.

The family got a call that this was probably it for my Uncle, so they raced to the private lake community to say their final goodbyes. They are a tight bunch, so hugs and kisses were in order.

When my Uncle got to the hospital, he tested positive for Covid, so everybody was either tested as well, or placed under quarantine. Out of the 11 people in that room, nobody else had it. Making the situation even more mysterious is my Uncle couldn't walk. He didn't go anywhere. The only non-family member he was in contact with was his next door neighbor who was also his care giver, and she tested negative as well.

So how did this isolated dying man get a virus when nobody around him had it? Since it was determined he had it, how is it he didn't give this highly contagious virus to anybody else?

What does all the above have to do with which country has the largest population? Didnt you state that the U.S. does?

So, you're saying that China intentionally created the virus and unleashed it on the world?

Your comprehension skills are not that good, are they? I said we have a larger population than other countries, not the largest.

Yes, they intentionally created the virus, but releasing it was an accident. These neanderthals eat bats for crying out loud, and so it seems, they were experimenting with the virus since bats and other animals carry it.

That aside, China did not immediately warn the rest of the world as to how contagious or deadly this thing was. They stopped all domestic flights in and out of Wuhan, but allowed international flights to continue, so they knew exactly what they were dealing with, and didn't care about anybody else.

Yup. China is to blame for this whole mess yet the lefty loons keep blaming Trump. Imbeciles.

Umm both can be blamed for their respective failures

200.gif
Nope the only one to blame for this mess is China. They are the ones who released this virus on the world.

Hell the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US and they told everyone the virus was nothing.

I see two failures and Trumps actions isn't one of them.

Again with the straight up lies. Why do you persist? :)
No evidence this virus was man made or that China released it..accidentally or otherwise.
No one called Trump a racist..and he didn't stop flights into the US. Just restricted the travel of Chinese nationals the US.
I see a litany of failures. Trump is directly responsible for the colossal failure of a response.
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Just throw out the facts and make shit up as you go along can a person come up with a post like that.

An explanation of how strong the Trump economy is............this is why we need Trump to win in November.

Yep. At its height, almost 20% unemployment. Now down to 8.4%. Hippie Stink is correct, that's staggering. Now we're just recovering what was lost during Trump's epic blunder of a response to the virus. Most of it didn't have to happen.
Sorry, that's why Trump needs to go in November...along with as many of his Republican enablers as possible.

Trump's biggest mistake was listen to the democrats and shut down the economy. The democrats have done nothing but weaponize
what they asked for and used it against Trump. Just a political game by the democrats at the expense of citizens livelihood.
What I thought would take 2-3 years to recover from the mistake has just taken months to recover....thanks to Trump.
Trump 2020

Well, unless you were completely asleep, Republican and Democrat governors, mayors, and business leaders had to step in to combat the virus when there was absolutely no leadership coming from Trump or anyone connected with the White House. As I recall, he was too busy golfing, tweeting, hanging at Mar-A-Lago, and shadowing the Democratic primaries with his pep rallies. It wasn't until the adults had to step in on March 13th to make him take it somewhat seriously. And you're living in la-la land if you think we've recovered. The drop to 8.4% is just people going back to work from furlough. That's not a recovery. There have been hundreds of thousands of jobs lost never coming back and thousands of businesses shuttered that are never going to reopen. This is what disturbs me about the blind Trump support. It's crossed the line from being amusing to being downright dangerous. You people really do live in your own reality.

The U.S. ranks 3rd in population size, is just over 4% of the worlds population and has the most Covid deaths.

1China1,404,338,84018.0%
2India1,366,938,18917.5%

China and other countries have socialized medicine whereas we don't. Trump made the mistake of promising money to facilities that treated Covid patients, meaning there is a financial advantage of pushing the envelope to determine Covid patents and deaths. In socialized medical countries, it doesn't matter to facilities if they are treating you for Covid or cancer.

My Uncle died about a month ago of colon cancer at the age of 94. I was in shock when my 89 year old father called me to say he was under quarantine.

The family got a call that this was probably it for my Uncle, so they raced to the private lake community to say their final goodbyes. They are a tight bunch, so hugs and kisses were in order.

When my Uncle got to the hospital, he tested positive for Covid, so everybody was either tested as well, or placed under quarantine. Out of the 11 people in that room, nobody else had it. Making the situation even more mysterious is my Uncle couldn't walk. He didn't go anywhere. The only non-family member he was in contact with was his next door neighbor who was also his care giver, and she tested negative as well.

So how did this isolated dying man get a virus when nobody around him had it? Since it was determined he had it, how is it he didn't give this highly contagious virus to anybody else?

What does all the above have to do with which country has the largest population? Didnt you state that the U.S. does?

So, you're saying that China intentionally created the virus and unleashed it on the world?

Your comprehension skills are not that good, are they? I said we have a larger population than other countries, not the largest.

Yes, they intentionally created the virus, but releasing it was an accident. These neanderthals eat bats for crying out loud, and so it seems, they were experimenting with the virus since bats and other animals carry it.

That aside, China did not immediately warn the rest of the world as to how contagious or deadly this thing was. They stopped all domestic flights in and out of Wuhan, but allowed international flights to continue, so they knew exactly what they were dealing with, and didn't care about anybody else.

Yup. China is to blame for this whole mess yet the lefty loons keep blaming Trump. Imbeciles.

200.gif
Nope the only one to blame for this mess is China. They are the ones who released this virus on the world.

Hell the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US and they told everyone the virus was nothing.

No evidence this virus was man made or that China released it..accidentally or otherwise.
No one called Trump a racist..and he didn't stop flights into the US. Just restricted the travel of Chinese nationals the US.
I see a litany of failures. Trump is directly responsible for the colossal failure of a response.
Just throw out the facts and make shit up as you go along can a person come up with a post like that.

All verified and all have been gone over on this board adnauseum.
But you believe what you want to believe. Trump will save you. The rest of us are going
to the polls to vote him out in November.

1China1,404,338,84018.0%
2India1,366,938,18917.5%

My comprehension skills are likely far better than yours. If you had been more specific, there would have been no need to point out the obvious. "Other countries" is a very broad statement.

So you know all of this about China by having experienced it, or is this a theory that you have?

It's by everything I've read. At first it was thought to come from the wet markets where people buy these disgusting animals for consumption. Then they laid the blame on a lab, also in Wuhan that screws around with viruses like this. It didn't come out of nowhere. It came from there regardless of the CCP denial.

Trump 2020

Well, unless you were completely asleep, Republican and Democrat governors, mayors, and business leaders had to step in to combat the virus when there was absolutely no leadership coming from Trump or anyone connected with the White House. As I recall, he was too busy golfing, tweeting, hanging at Mar-A-Lago, and shadowing the Democratic primaries with his pep rallies. It wasn't until the adults had to step in on March 13th to make him take it somewhat seriously. And you're living in la-la land if you think we've recovered. The drop to 8.4% is just people going back to work from furlough. That's not a recovery. There have been hundreds of thousands of jobs lost never coming back and thousands of businesses shuttered that are never going to reopen. This is what disturbs me about the blind Trump support. It's crossed the line from being amusing to being downright dangerous. You people really do live in your own reality.

There never would have been a shutdown, it wasn't warranted. Trump had a temporary hospital in place in New York that wasn't used.
He had a military medical ship in the harbor for NYC. The democrat mayor and governor of NY killed thousands in NYC by placing infected
people in the assisted living facilities. If you want to point fingers, point them to the communist and Cuomo. Point it at China.
I admitted to Trump's blunder, but it was backed by the democrat socialist party that Biden's ponied up to. If the democrats would get off
their ass and stop playing the political games and open up their businesses like the Salon that Nan' was privy to, there would be even far
less unemployment.

Trump 2020

There never would have been a shutdown, it wasn't warranted. Trump had a temporary hospital in place in New York that wasn't used.
He had a military medical ship in the harbor for NYC. The democrat mayor and governor of NY killed thousands in NYC by placing infected
people in the assisted living facilities. If you want to point fingers, point them to the communist and Cuomo. Point it at China.
I admitted to Trump's blunder, but it was backed by the democrat socialist party that Biden's ponied up to. If the democrats would get off
their ass and stop playing the political games and open up their businesses like the Salon that Nan' was privy to, there would be even far
less unemployment.

In spite of that we are still on a good path considering our circumstances. Unemployment keeps dropping, new housing starts in July were up by 22.5%, and the market is fairly steady. People are still buying things and spending money.

1China1,404,338,84018.0%
2India1,366,938,18917.5%

200.gif

All verified and all have been gone over on this board adnauseum.
But you believe what you want to believe. Trump will save you. The rest of us are going
to the polls to vote him out in November.
I reiterate: Just throw out the facts and make shit up as you go along can a person come up with a post like that.

1China1,404,338,84018.0%
2India1,366,938,18917.5%

200.gif

Facts don't seem to mean much to the dumbass so I'm not wasting my time answering his stupid ass. What a maroon

Trump 2020

less unemployment.

I'll agree with you about a shutdown but...if TRUMP had taken the virus seriously, I think the scope of it would have been largely unnecessary.
You can type the words democrat and China in as much bold as you want. And attempt all the deflections as you deem fit.
Admittedly while not a good decision in hindsight, governors like Cuomo were following state and federal guidelines.
What would you have had them do? Turn em out into the streets?

Donald Trump is the President of the United States. He alone has the power to mobilize federal agencies and coordinate a detailed response to
a pandemic like this...except he didn't. Because he didn't care. And I didn't need a book by Woodward to tell me this.

1China1,404,338,84018.0%
2India1,366,938,18917.5%

200.gif

Facts don't seem to mean much to the dumbass so I'm not wasting my time answering his stupid ass. What a maroon

That's because you have nothing but your blind devotion to Trump and your constant repeating of right wing talk radio lies....which will still be lies no matter how many time you type them.

Trump 2020

less unemployment.

Admittedly while not a good decision in hindsight, governors like Cuomo were following state and federal guidelines.
What would you have had them do? Turn em out into the streets?

Donald Trump is the President of the United States. He alone has the power to mobilize federal agencies and coordinate a detailed response to
a pandemic like this...except he didn't. Because he didn't care. And I didn't need a book by Woodward to tell me this.

No I wouldn't turn them out in the streets, I would have used the temporary hospital that wasn't used. That's what I would
have done. Cuomo was too fucking stupid or, from what I see, used it as a weapon against Trump. sheesh

1China1,404,338,84018.0%
2India1,366,938,18917.5%

200.gif

That's because you have nothing but your blind devotion to Trump and your constant repeating of right wing talk radio lies....which will still be lies no matter how many time you type them.

Blind devotion?? LMAO No I pay attention to what's going on and you obviously don't. I don't listen to right wing talk radio at all.

You have nothing but your blind hatred of Trump so facts mean nothing to you.

Take a hike you whiny little shit.

1China1,404,338,84018.0%
2India1,366,938,18917.5%

200.gif

Blind devotion?? LMAO No I pay attention to what's going on and you obviously don't. I don't listen to right wing talk radio at all.

You pay attention to whatever alt-right media serves your narrative.
I don't hate Trump, I just have no respect for him. Even less for people who support him
in spite of the horrifically incompetent job he's done as President.

You're dismissed.

1China1,404,338,84018.0%
2India1,366,938,18917.5%

200.gif

You pay attention to whatever alt-right media serves your narrative.
I don't hate Trump, I just have no respect for him. Even less for people who support him
in spite of the horrifically incompetent job he's done as President.

You're dismissed.
I have no respect for you. I think you're a sleazy lying douchebag, but I don't hate you.

Trump 2020

If Trump did nothing, like CNN told you, then why did the US have ventilators and protective gear so rapidly. Trump had everyone prepared for the worst case scenario, and that had little to do with the governors. If you have trouble with Trump allowing states to determine how they will open up their states, that is a completely different issue. The record number of tests and the unprecedented search for a vaccine also need to be mentioned. Attacking Trump for covid is a petty political attack. Trump didn't tell everybody they were going to die, so you try to make some political hay.

united-states-gdp-growth-annual.png

President Trump did achieve the 3% growth mark that Obama failed to achieve. Just checked the current BEA tables and indeed, even in the current release Trump has achieved 3% for 2018.

So indeed, Brain did lie about that.
You either don't understand economics or you lie as much as trump.
But the increase in gross domestic product hasn’t hit 3%. It was only 2.3% in 2017 and 2.9% in 2018, when the cuts kicked in. The U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis estimates only 2.3% for 2019. Overall, annual GDP growth under Mr. Trump has averaged only a few tenths of a point better than that of President Obama’s second term.

You are wrong.

And that chart is annual GDP growth.

Trump did achieve 3% liar. You can confirm from BEA.

According to you so did Obama.... But you are confused, stop embarrassing yourself.

You fucking idiot. Obama did not have a calendar year of 3% growth, Trump did.
No trump didn’t. That’s a commonly known fact, why are you lying?

Trump 2020

If Trump did nothing, like CNN told you, then why did the US have ventilators and protective gear so rapidly. Trump had everyone prepared for the worst case scenario, and that had little to do with the governors. If you have trouble with Trump allowing states to determine how they will open up their states, that is a completely different issue. The record number of tests and the unprecedented search for a vaccine also need to be mentioned. Attacking Trump for covid is a petty political attack. Trump didn't tell everybody they were going to die, so you try to make some political hay.

Sounds like ventilators aren’t much help.

The strength of the Trump economy is deficit spending. It is not sustainable.

Forum List

Back