The strange case of Mark Sanford

cause they're the ones who are hypocrites... voting to take away the rights of their fellow gays while doing whatever while they're hiding in their closet.
really? what rights were taken away?

Serve in the military? If Larry Craig were held to the standard of sexual conduct he imposes on the U.S. armed forces, he'd be out of his job.

Fourteen years ago, in his first term as a Republican senator from Idaho, Craig helped to enact the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy. It stipulates:

A member of the armed forces shall be separated from the armed forces under regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Defense if one or more of the following findings is made and approved in accordance with procedures set forth in such regulations: (1) That the member has engaged in, attempted to engage in, or solicited another to engage in a homosexual act or acts unless there are further findings … that the member has demonstrated that—(A) such conduct is a departure from the member's usual and customary behavior; (B) such conduct, under all the circumstances, is unlikely to recur; … [and] the member does not have a propensity or intent to engage in homosexual acts.

Florida has become the 27th state to ban gay marriages and civil unions. This is sad because the people were allowed to take away the rights of some. This means that the country has taken one step forward with electing an African American President, but three steps backwards by taking away the right of gay persons to live life as others do.

Arkansas has passed a bill that will not allow single persons to adopt, which means that gay adoptions are banned. What will happen to the children that need homes? The children are going to suffer and the American people in Arkansas felt this was okay. What kind of person wants to hurt the children? Monsters hurt children that need loving homes.

Arizona voters have vote for a ban on gay marriages. They join Florida in taking away the rights of gay persons in that state. This is such a sad day when no one can open their eyes and see that they are dictating the rights of some while others can have rights.
ah, so no rights were taken away

i think it just shows someone is lying about something.....a man lying....que surprise ....

i didnt know yall even had a list of potentials to even mark off of...

its not enough already?

Dive, you KNOW if this was a democrat, then the usual "gang" would be on here talking about the evil dems and how they skirt their responsibilities to the public, yada yada, and of course the ever popular " DUmmies, wadda know dooobabababa...."
this was the second thread chris the moron started
the other thread had more pages
as far as i can see the only people that actually think this is a serious story are chris and ravi, both morons

I'm just wondering what the guy was doing. Aren't you curious? Was he sucking dicks? Having sex with minors? What? I'm dying to know.

He is a Republican right? So he was probably sucking minor's dicks.

God I am so glad that I wasn't on USMB when that Gary Condit/Chandra Levy story happened.

Gary Condit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You certainly wouldn't have given him the benefit of the doubt.

Dive, you KNOW if this was a democrat, then the usual "gang" would be on here talking about the evil dems and how they skirt their responsibilities to the public, yada yada, and of course the ever popular " DUmmies, wadda know dooobabababa...."
as far as i can see the only people that actually think this is a serious story are chris and ravi, both morons

I'm just wondering what the guy was doing. Aren't you curious? Was he sucking dicks? Having sex with minors? What? I'm dying to know.

He is a Republican right? So he was probably sucking minor's dicks.

God I am so glad that I wasn't on USMB when that Gary Condit/Chandra Levy story happened.

Gary Condit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You certainly wouldn't have given him the benefit of the doubt.
is there a congressional or governors aid that is missing?
no
not even close
condit didnt even care enough for his aids life to co-operate, even if he wasnt guilty on anything related to her death
all he cared about was his political career(which would have been fine had he done every thing he could have)
this is just a case of trying to smear someone over nothing

I'm just wondering what the guy was doing. Aren't you curious? Was he sucking dicks?

A far left homophobe, isn't that an oxymoron ?...... :eusa_whistle:

The governor needs to be available to the people. He doesn't have to give the world his mobile number, but he's got to be where he can be contacted, said state Sen. Jake Knotts.

"Nobody knows where he is. He's out of pocket. They've been looking for him since Thursday."

The State newspaper reported that neither the governor's office nor SLED had been able to reach Sanford since he left the governor's mansion in a black SLED SUV Thursday night.

The governor's state and personal phones were turned off and he did not respond to phone or text messages, the State said.

AWOL South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford has entire state in a tizzy

He should be impeached for this. There is something definately nutty about this guy.

The governor needs to be available to the people. He doesn't have to give the world his mobile number, but he's got to be where he can be contacted, said state Sen. Jake Knotts.

"Nobody knows where he is. He's out of pocket. They've been looking for him since Thursday."

The State newspaper reported that neither the governor's office nor SLED had been able to reach Sanford since he left the governor's mansion in a black SLED SUV Thursday night.

The governor's state and personal phones were turned off and he did not respond to phone or text messages, the State said.

He should be impeached for this. There is something definately nutty about this guy.

Lets not go that far. The GOP shouldn't have impeached Clinton and this is not an impeachable offense. Although it might be a reason for his wife to get an aids test.

Lets not go that far. The GOP shouldn't have impeached Clinton and this is not an impeachable offense. Although it might be a reason for his wife to get an aids test.

I disagree, he was totally out of touch with everyone. I think he has some mental problems.

Clinton never did anything like this. Sanford just walked away from the job and didn't pick up the phone.

Last edited:
Well that's it kids. He was with some bimbo in Argentina. I guess we have a new political saying. When someone is hiking the Appalachian trail they are getting laid.

At this rate there won't be any Republicans left to run for president in 2012.

Sanford says he had a "sparking thing" going in the last year.

Don't cry for me Argentina!

Forum List

Back