The story of the "Roof Koreans" who protected their stores during the 1992 LA riots

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
As death and destruction rained down around them, the government told the Koreans that they were on their own and then abandoned them. The Koreans banded together, took up arms and defended their businesses from destruction by rioters. Don't ever let anyone tell you that a citizen doesn't need a high-capacity magazine, an AR-15 or that "the government will protect you".

26 Years Ago, Roof Koreans appeared: The Guns of the ’92 L.A. Riots - AR15.COM

D5QTGraW4AAY-vj

Ya the TV Cameras Sure Choose the scenes nowadays. So how did they lose 500 million dollars in Korean store property damage? You're looking at some 2% guys that already had some crazy paramilitary squad. Really?!

• Banned
If this were to happen again and it was a bunch of WHITE guys with guns on top of a building, how would they be characterized by the media? How would they be viewed by, say, the California or LA governments? The white guys would immediately be labeled as radical, white supremacists and, I imagine, the government would put together a special force to go in and take out the white guys and then abandon the area to the rioters.

it was funny as i think that there was a waiting period so that a guy that simply wanted to buy a 12 gauge pump had to wait 10 days to get his gun .

the smoke and ash was floating in the air in 'marina del rey' area .

It is good to see law abiding citizens legally defending themselves and their property. We have seen in other cities like Baltimore where the Mayor has told the police to stand down, and "Let them loot, its only property". In the end it is YOUR responsibility to defend yourself. The police have NO OBLIGATION to do so.

Ya well when a Korean, says "F you" "Facebook Now". I guess we know how to take this Loss before it starts. "F you", "now You have to do your Taxes". What a meaningless asshole loser. "F you" "How did you think that would turn out"

Telling me something I don't know too that he'd Never support anybody studying , never did, and only is interested in people that supposedly did wrong to him, while making an application that is only preferred to someone with a deluded mind.

My wife runs around with comfort woman syndrome there's Mexicans hitting on me, you're hitting on me, he hides behind his back his brother and him have been shouting this insanely projecting out at the world about it, to Everybody, like I have Revealed some Truths. What's "dixie" whats "racial purity" whats "I have to work for a living" , "hate speech hate speech"

Last edited:
As death and destruction rained down around them, the government told the Koreans that they were on their own and then abandoned them. The Koreans banded together, took up arms and defended their businesses from destruction by rioters. Don't ever let anyone tell you that a citizen doesn't need a high-capacity magazine, an AR-15 or that "the government will protect you".

26 Years Ago, Roof Koreans appeared: The Guns of the ’92 L.A. Riots - AR15.COM

D5QTGraW4AAY-vj

An homage to my peeps as Americans, taking responsibility!

Excellent!

Forum List

Back