The Story Of Mohammed: Islam Unveiled.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
"After studying Islamic doctrine and history, I soon realised that almost all of what is conveyed to us regarding Islam, its goals and its influence on the actions and beliefs of Muslims, is entirely wrong. This lack of understanding has been the root cause of the horrendous policy failures in such areas as the “War on terror,” Middle Eastern foreign policy, the Arab- Israeli conflict and so forth, which tend to dominate our daily news cycle.

It is also clear that the reason for these failures, is an almost total lack of knowledge of the doctrine of Islam amongst all sections of Western society; from politicians, academics, journalists, teachers, right on down to the man in the street. Given the rapidly rising threats from Islamic “extremists” and the growing number of conflicts involving Muslims, this would seem to be a failure of epic proportions."

http://www.johnwalton-is.net/downloa...0Unveiled.pdf?

Thanks for posting this, RW.
Do you have any idea how reliable Walton is, as a source of knowledge on the subject of Islam?
Is this the John H Walton, prof at the Moody Bible Institute?
If so, he appears to be a New-Earth Creationist, and, as such, off with the fairies.

"After studying Islamic doctrine and history, I soon realised that almost all of what is conveyed to us regarding Islam, its goals and its influence on the actions and beliefs of Muslims, is entirely wrong. This lack of understanding has been the root cause of the horrendous policy failures in such areas as the “War on terror,” Middle Eastern foreign policy, the Arab- Israeli conflict and so forth, which tend to dominate our daily news cycle.

It is also clear that the reason for these failures, is an almost total lack of knowledge of the doctrine of Islam amongst all sections of Western society; from politicians, academics, journalists, teachers, right on down to the man in the street. Given the rapidly rising threats from Islamic “extremists” and the growing number of conflicts involving Muslims, this would seem to be a failure of epic proportions."

http://www.johnwalton-is.net/downloa...0Unveiled.pdf?

They know it. They intend to do nothing about it," they" are the leaders the free world keeps electing.

Do you have any idea how reliable Walton is, as a source of knowledge on the subject of Islam?
If so, he appears to be a New-Earth Creationist, and, as such, off with the fairies.

Did you read it? The Islamic literature and sources are cited. Islam is not a mystery. Reliability is in Islams own words. At least I would think so.

• Banned

Did you read it? The Islamic literature and sources are cited. Islam is not a mystery. Reliability is in Islams own words. At least I would think so.
Another example of deflection. They don't agree with it, so they attack the source. They do this because they cannot refute one single thing he says.

• Banned
The article was written by Harry Richardson, who says...

The most surprising thing about writing this book was the number of people who seem afraid to read it. They commonly believe that I must have a sinister agenda. Not only strangers but even some friends now view me with deep suspicion. If you fall into this category then please, at least read this section before writing me off. There seem to be three main beliefs which cause some people to stop reading: 1) I am a racist who hates coloured people and especially Arabs. I have written this book to demonize their religion. 2) I am Jewish, or working for Jews to promote a Jewish agenda. 3) I have written this book to brainwash people into a whole new and dangerous set of beliefs which will lead to violence and oppression against Muslims. Very few people who have finished the book still hold these views. Some have given useful criticism which has helped me to improve it. It is very frustrating however to hear “well, I haven’t read it, but I still don’t agree with it”. For this reason I will try to answer some of these points in the hope that people will read this book with an open mind and draw their own conclusions from it. So starting with the first point, Islam is not a race of people. Neither is it mainly practiced by a single race of people as could be argued for Judaism or Hinduism. Islam is a belief system, an ethical code and a set of ideas which guide its followers whatever their ethnic background may be. At no point does “race” enter this discussion. There are many “white” Muslims from Western countries who have converted to this faith. Islam is the same for these people as it is for an Arab or African follower. The reason I became interested in this subject was through a friend at work who was an Arab. He was finding out about Islam through an Arabic internet site called Annaqed49, which means “critic” in that language. Fortunately the site had an English section and I began to learn things about Islam which I hadn’t heard anywhere else. This led me to books and websites which gave me an understanding of the principles of Islam. I have tried to clearly explain these principles in this book. One Islamic scholar who has not only assisted me in writing this book, but has become a close personal friend, is Pakistani professor Daniel Scott. Like him, I strongly believe that the people who have the most to gain from an honest and frank appraisal of the Islamic religion are Muslims themselves. After reading this book I hope you will agree. Secondly, I’m not Jewish and neither am I working for Jews (or anyone else for that matter). Whether or not Jews run the world, or are trying to take over the world is not discussed in this book in any way shape or form. This book is primarily about Mohammed and Islam. Yes, Jews feature in this book, because they featured prominently in parts of Mohammed’s life. Trying to tell his story without mentioning Jews, would be like telling Jesus’ story without mentioning Jews. Understanding this subject will give insights into the relations between Jews and Muslims. How you incorporate this information into your own world view however, is entirely for you to decide. As to whether this book is propaganda intended to brainwash people, consider what is written in it. This book contains facts about Mohammed’s life and the Islamic religion. These facts are easily checkable and I have tried wherever possible to make it easy for the reader to do their own 49 http://www.annaqed.com/en/default.aspx research. A quick internet search or a trip to an Islamic bookshop is all that is needed to verify what is written here. Interwoven with these facts is my own interpretation of what is meant by them. Whilst any opinion contains bias, I have tried as far as possible to keep things simple and logical. By doing so, I hope to encourage readers to think about the subject and question it from their own perspective. I acknowledge that there is a huge range of opinion amongst both Muslims and nonMuslims about the meaning of Islam. What I have tried to set down are the broad principles. These are widely agreed upon by most mainstream Islamic scholars. Please feel free to disagree with my opinions. Starting a well-informed discussion about Islam is more important to me than being proved right. Although some people have disagreed with my assessment of this subject, no one has yet successfully explained where I might have gone wrong. If you can figure it out, please let me know.

The article was written by Harry Richardson, who says...

The most surprising thing about writing this book was the number of people who seem afraid to read it. They commonly believe that I must have a sinister agenda. Not only strangers but even some friends now view me with deep suspicion. If you fall into this category then please, at least read this section before writing me off. There seem to be three main beliefs which cause some people to stop reading: 1) I am a racist who hates coloured people and especially Arabs. I have written this book to demonize their religion. 2) I am Jewish, or working for Jews to promote a Jewish agenda. 3) I have written this book to brainwash people into a whole new and dangerous set of beliefs which will lead to violence and oppression against Muslims. Very few people who have finished the book still hold these views. Some have given useful criticism which has helped me to improve it. It is very frustrating however to hear “well, I haven’t read it, but I still don’t agree with it”. For this reason I will try to answer some of these points in the hope that people will read this book with an open mind and draw their own conclusions from it. So starting with the first point, Islam is not a race of people. Neither is it mainly practiced by a single race of people as could be argued for Judaism or Hinduism. Islam is a belief system, an ethical code and a set of ideas which guide its followers whatever their ethnic background may be. At no point does “race” enter this discussion. There are many “white” Muslims from Western countries who have converted to this faith. Islam is the same for these people as it is for an Arab or African follower. The reason I became interested in this subject was through a friend at work who was an Arab. He was finding out about Islam through an Arabic internet site called Annaqed49, which means “critic” in that language. Fortunately the site had an English section and I began to learn things about Islam which I hadn’t heard anywhere else. This led me to books and websites which gave me an understanding of the principles of Islam. I have tried to clearly explain these principles in this book. One Islamic scholar who has not only assisted me in writing this book, but has become a close personal friend, is Pakistani professor Daniel Scott. Like him, I strongly believe that the people who have the most to gain from an honest and frank appraisal of the Islamic religion are Muslims themselves. After reading this book I hope you will agree. Secondly, I’m not Jewish and neither am I working for Jews (or anyone else for that matter). Whether or not Jews run the world, or are trying to take over the world is not discussed in this book in any way shape or form. This book is primarily about Mohammed and Islam. Yes, Jews feature in this book, because they featured prominently in parts of Mohammed’s life. Trying to tell his story without mentioning Jews, would be like telling Jesus’ story without mentioning Jews. Understanding this subject will give insights into the relations between Jews and Muslims. How you incorporate this information into your own world view however, is entirely for you to decide. As to whether this book is propaganda intended to brainwash people, consider what is written in it. This book contains facts about Mohammed’s life and the Islamic religion. These facts are easily checkable and I have tried wherever possible to make it easy for the reader to do their own 49 http://www.annaqed.com/en/default.aspx research. A quick internet search or a trip to an Islamic bookshop is all that is needed to verify what is written here. Interwoven with these facts is my own interpretation of what is meant by them. Whilst any opinion contains bias, I have tried as far as possible to keep things simple and logical. By doing so, I hope to encourage readers to think about the subject and question it from their own perspective. I acknowledge that there is a huge range of opinion amongst both Muslims and nonMuslims about the meaning of Islam. What I have tried to set down are the broad principles. These are widely agreed upon by most mainstream Islamic scholars. Please feel free to disagree with my opinions. Starting a well-informed discussion about Islam is more important to me than being proved right. Although some people have disagreed with my assessment of this subject, no one has yet successfully explained where I might have gone wrong. If you can figure it out, please let me know.

Oh snap!

Well, I read the book, and agree that Islam is a very dangerous philosophy, as is daily demonstrated by the atrocities committed in the name of Allah.
But I stand by my 'off with the fairies' comment. Anyone who believes any of this religious bullshit is treading on very thin ice in criticizing any other religion.
The fact that there are so many of them, all proclaiming to be 'The One', tells us something, I think.

Last edited:
Well, I read the book, and agree that Islam is a very dangerous philosophy, as is daily demonstrated by the atrocities committed in the name of Allah.
But I stand by my 'off with the fairies' comment. Anyone who believes any of this religious bullshit is treading on very thin ice in criticizing any other religion.
The fact that there are so many of them, all proclaiming to be 'The One', tells us something, I think.

Islam claims to be the final revelation of God. No other religion claims that.

Forum List

Back