The Storming of the Capitol”: The four big lies underpinning this story show it was likely a staged event.

1) Yes it was stormed. Yes it looks like some police let them in, but there were other police who recognized that they were outnumbered..greatly. Then, there were the ones that beat their way in. Here's a small snippet.
View attachment 440155

You really need to stop with this bullshit. It was an insurrection. Period.
"They beat their way in there" with a couple of flag poles? No one broke though those doors. It would take an armored car to break through them.

There was no "insurrection." turds like you are claiming there was so you can impose the police state. It's time for traitors like you to be put in prison.

Who are you trying to kid?

I wont' stop until the last SJW is put in a reeducation camp.
View attachment 440164
Libtards actually preforming terrorist acts when they tried to breach the Whitehouse last summer.

Again, were any of these people attempting to storm the Capitol with the intention of overthrowing the United States government?
Were they attempting to interrupt a Constitutional process with the intent of overturning a free and fair election?
No?...anything? None of those protesters had a prayer of getting anywhere near Trump. I don't think any of them even made it over
the fence. People don't realize how far it is from that fence to actual door to the West Wing. It's a long way. Lots of ground
to be taken down over. No comparison here. I don't care if Trump retreated to his bunker. That's up to the Secret Service. It did seem
like a bit over the top of drama given the fact that he was never in any danger...unlike those Representatives and Senators. They had an
angry mob barely a dozen yards away from them. Tell me, why do people carry zip ties at a peaceful protest....erm...riot. :)
Those people were let in the Capitol building dumbass. You loons were totally silent when your guys killed cop, innocent people, and children. So fuck you on your fake outrage. You stupid loons awoke a sleeping giant and if you don't quit with your antics wendsday will look like child's play.

1) Yes it was stormed. Yes it looks like some police let them in, but there were other police who recognized that they were outnumbered..greatly. Then, there were the ones that beat their way in. Here's a small snippet.
View attachment 440155

"They beat their way in there" with a couple of flag poles? No one broke though those doors. It would take an armored car to break through them.

There was no "insurrection." turds like you are claiming there was so you can impose the police state. It's time for traitors like you to be put in prison.

View attachment 440164
Libtards actually preforming terrorist acts when they tried to breach the Whitehouse last summer.
I don't recall the prog morons calling that an "insurrection." thanks for posting that. I thought there was a leftwing protest in DC where the progas went wild and made Jan 7 look like a bunch of cubscouts.
Yeah and after they failed breaching the Whitehouse. They set fire to one of the oldest churches in the United states.

View attachment 440155

But the idea that this was a real attempt at a “coup” — meaning an attempt to seize by force the reins of the most powerful state in world history — is so preposterous that you really have to be a special kind of deluded in order to believe it. Or if not deluded, you have to believe that using such terminology serves some other political purpose. Such as, perhaps, imposing even more stringent censorship on social media, where the “coup” is reported to have been organized. Or inflicting punishment on the man who is accused of “inciting” the coup, which you’ve spent four years desperately craving to do anyway. He’s already been effectively banned from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter — a rubicon-crossing event in the suppression of political speech which, of course, is being cheered by all the usual suspects who otherwise claim to be stalwart defenders of enlightened liberal values. Only In Your Imagination Was That An Attempted “Coup” | by Michael Tracey | Jan, 2021 | Medium

View attachment 440155

View attachment 440164

Again, were any of these people attempting to storm the Capitol with the intention of overthrowing the United States government?
Were they attempting to interrupt a Constitutional process with the intent of overturning a free and fair election?
No?...anything? None of those protesters had a prayer of getting anywhere near Trump. I don't think any of them even made it over
the fence. People don't realize how far it is from that fence to actual door to the West Wing. It's a long way. Lots of ground
to be taken down over. No comparison here. I don't care if Trump retreated to his bunker. That's up to the Secret Service. It did seem
like a bit over the top of drama given the fact that he was never in any danger...unlike those Representatives and Senators. They had an
angry mob barely a dozen yards away from them. Tell me, why do people carry zip ties at a peaceful protest....erm...riot. :)
No one was trying to overthrow the US government, you fucking moron. A few of the dumber protestors got carried away after the capitol police allowed them into the building.

Mere words can't describe what a douchebag you are.

Stop excusing treason. Those assholes should have been hit with the same kind of force that the BLM protesters were hit with. Slight double standard here.
Yes, they were insurrectionists. Nothing you can put up for justification can change that. I have no problem with criminal charges and personal repercussions for ANYONE who
was videoed in or around the Capitol on Wednesday. No matter how long it takes.
What force was blm hit with? Hell they piliged all summer long.

View attachment 440155

But the idea that this was a real attempt at a “coup” — meaning an attempt to seize by force the reins of the most powerful state in world history — is so preposterous that you really have to be a special kind of deluded in order to believe it. Or if not deluded, you have to believe that using such terminology serves some other political purpose. Such as, perhaps, imposing even more stringent censorship on social media, where the “coup” is reported to have been organized. Or inflicting punishment on the man who is accused of “inciting” the coup, which you’ve spent four years desperately craving to do anyway. He’s already been effectively banned from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter — a rubicon-crossing event in the suppression of political speech which, of course, is being cheered by all the usual suspects who otherwise claim to be stalwart defenders of enlightened liberal values. Only In Your Imagination Was That An Attempted “Coup” | by Michael Tracey | Jan, 2021 | Medium
I think the Dims are making a big mistake here. They are exposing their fangs, and it doesn't look good. They're making it obvious that they are slandering Republicans so they can impose their one party state. They are calling for Hawley and Cruz to be expelled from Congress. Every once in a while Dims admit what they really want.

View attachment 440155

How can it be stormed with thousands of people-------unless no one wants corrupt biden in and the election was fraud...

View attachment 440155

Where are the guns and bomb?

Snicker....

Oh I agree they shouldn't have entered the Capital building.
He admits "the police let them in." How is it breaking and entering if the police let them in?

View attachment 440155

View attachment 440164

Those people were let in the Capitol building dumbass. You loons were totally silent when your guys killed cop, innocent people, and children. So fuck you on your fake outrage. You stupid loons awoke a sleeping giant and if you don't quit with your antics wendsday will look like child's play.
Yep. One thing this incident makes clear is that patriots need to escalate their opposition. Peaceful means have been cut off to us, so violence is the only solution.

View attachment 440155

Snicker....

Where were the bombs? Police found several.

View attachment 440155

They broke a whole bunch of windows in the building with those flag poles.

View attachment 440155

I think they only broke one window, dumbass. Yeah, that's a real "insurrection!"

View attachment 440155

I think they only broke one window.

Actually, they broke several windows, not just one.

View attachment 440155

Snicker....

They found none. You're a sucker who believes fake news.

View attachment 440155

Oh? They broke two? I've only seen evidence of one.

View attachment 440155

Reading comprehension and what words mean isn't your strong suit, is it? I didn't say they broke two, I said that they broke SEVERAL.

View attachment 440155

Reading comprehension and what words mean isn't your strong suit, is it? I didn't say they broke two, I said that they broke SEVERAL.
Prove it, asshole.

View attachment 440155

Snicker....

A lot of these charges seem to be horseshit. the bomb charges are serious, but simply possessing a weapon if you aren't a resident of DC is not even a crime.

A small fraction of dipshits got carried away, that's all that happened. These snowflake politicians are blowing it all out of proportion.
They know exactly what they are doing. They're praying on the ignorant who don't inform themselves about Dim's totalitarian treachery.

Iran's murderous America hating Ayatollah can tweet death to America but Trump has been banned. That's how much the left hate anyone in this country who dares disagree with them.

If you imagine the left had nothing to with the events that occurred in DC, think again.

Not one single part of this story is true. …
1. There was no “storming”. Rather videos show police opening barriers to let the “rioters” in.
In the entrance hall, the “violent thugs” respected the velvet ropes and kept in orderly lines, took a few selfies with the cops, posed for the press and — when the main events were over — they were quietly allowed to leave.
Compare and contrast the police’s treatment of those people inside the capitol, with their later treatment of protesters breaking curfew on the streets.
2. There was no “incitement”. All of Trump’s social media posts on the subject instructed people to “go home” “with peace and love”.
trump-twitter-censorship.jpg
Is that inciting violence?
Twitter and Facebook took the totally unprecedented step of completely removing those posts, and blocked him posting any further. They claimed to be preventing further violence, but it looks more like they concealed Trump’s denunciations of violence.
3. There was no violence. Indeed whether or not Trump “incited” anything is moot, because there was no violence. Disregard the reports of chemical weapons, pipe bombs or IEDs — none of which ever appeared. None of the “rioters” are as yet shown to have hurt anyone.
The only person reportedly killed or injured was a protester allegedly shot by the police. Compare and contrast the attitude of the media to this “violence”, vs the “fiery but mostly peaceful” protests all last summer.
4. The riot ended Trump’s presidency. Although the Congressional session was widely described in the press as the “confirmation vote” for Joe Biden’s election victory, it was actually rather more than that.
VP Mike Pence was chairing a joint-session which intended to allow full speeches from those opposing the election and maintaining there had been fraud.
The violence brought this session to an end prematurely, totally undermined Trump’s legal and procedural challenges and killed any chance he had of overturning the electoral college vote. No sooner was the “attack” over, than many of the Republicans in both houses who were planning to oppose Biden’s election backed-down.
More than that, it seems Trump’s “incitement” of the rioters means he may well be removed from office by enforcement of the 25th amendment, which would end not just this term, but make it illegal for him to run again in the future.
Facebook and Twitter have outright banned him from posting. The press and television pundits are openly accusing him of treason and sedition.
So, who has really benefitted from the “chaos at the Capitol”? Because it surely isn’t Donald Trump.
One should always be wary of any event which “accidentally” achieves the exact opposite of its stated or apparent intent. …
Some prominent voices are calling for all lawmakers backing Trump to be expelled from office. The Washington Post claimed “seditious Republicans must be held accountable”.
The anti-social media campaign has begun again in earnest too, with Parler and GAB already being blamed for allowing “violent language” on their platforms.
As Twitter and Facebook limit discussion, alternative platforms will be shutdown. Enforcing a corporate monopoly that cooperates with the state…the very definition of fascism.
All this in the name of protecting the nation from “neo-nazi thugs” or “white supremacists” or other phantom threats. In the name of “protecting the constitution”, they are tearing it to pieces. In the name of “preventing a coup”, they are carrying one out in front of our eyes.

2) Bullshit. He whipped em up and set em loose. Promising to join them..until he pussied out and went back to the Oval Office to watch, smile and gloat.
"We're going to walk down to the Capitol. And we're gonna cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women. And we're probably not going to be cheering, so much for some of them, because you'll never take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength and you have to be strong,"
3) Ugh. You are perfect example of a true believer. This one isn't worth a response.
4) Pretty much. It probably also ended the political career aspirations of Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, and if there was any justice in the world, that steaming pile of shit Mo Books would be shamed into resigning.
You're totally full of shit.

The Dims have ended the career prospects of all Republicans, moron. There will never be another fair election in this country.

Who are you trying to fool?
He is always full of shit,everyone knows that.

If you imagine the left had nothing to with the events that occurred in DC, think again.

Not one single part of this story is true. …
1. There was no “storming”. Rather videos show police opening barriers to let the “rioters” in.
In the entrance hall, the “violent thugs” respected the velvet ropes and kept in orderly lines, took a few selfies with the cops, posed for the press and — when the main events were over — they were quietly allowed to leave.
Compare and contrast the police’s treatment of those people inside the capitol, with their later treatment of protesters breaking curfew on the streets.
2. There was no “incitement”. All of Trump’s social media posts on the subject instructed people to “go home” “with peace and love”.
trump-twitter-censorship.jpg
Is that inciting violence?
Twitter and Facebook took the totally unprecedented step of completely removing those posts, and blocked him posting any further. They claimed to be preventing further violence, but it looks more like they concealed Trump’s denunciations of violence.
3. There was no violence. Indeed whether or not Trump “incited” anything is moot, because there was no violence. Disregard the reports of chemical weapons, pipe bombs or IEDs — none of which ever appeared. None of the “rioters” are as yet shown to have hurt anyone.
The only person reportedly killed or injured was a protester allegedly shot by the police. Compare and contrast the attitude of the media to this “violence”, vs the “fiery but mostly peaceful” protests all last summer.
4. The riot ended Trump’s presidency. Although the Congressional session was widely described in the press as the “confirmation vote” for Joe Biden’s election victory, it was actually rather more than that.
VP Mike Pence was chairing a joint-session which intended to allow full speeches from those opposing the election and maintaining there had been fraud.
The violence brought this session to an end prematurely, totally undermined Trump’s legal and procedural challenges and killed any chance he had of overturning the electoral college vote. No sooner was the “attack” over, than many of the Republicans in both houses who were planning to oppose Biden’s election backed-down.
More than that, it seems Trump’s “incitement” of the rioters means he may well be removed from office by enforcement of the 25th amendment, which would end not just this term, but make it illegal for him to run again in the future.
Facebook and Twitter have outright banned him from posting. The press and television pundits are openly accusing him of treason and sedition.
So, who has really benefitted from the “chaos at the Capitol”? Because it surely isn’t Donald Trump.
One should always be wary of any event which “accidentally” achieves the exact opposite of its stated or apparent intent. …
Some prominent voices are calling for all lawmakers backing Trump to be expelled from office. The Washington Post claimed “seditious Republicans must be held accountable”.
The anti-social media campaign has begun again in earnest too, with Parler and GAB already being blamed for allowing “violent language” on their platforms.
As Twitter and Facebook limit discussion, alternative platforms will be shutdown. Enforcing a corporate monopoly that cooperates with the state…the very definition of fascism.
All this in the name of protecting the nation from “neo-nazi thugs” or “white supremacists” or other phantom threats. In the name of “protecting the constitution”, they are tearing it to pieces. In the name of “preventing a coup”, they are carrying one out in front of our eyes.
You took trump haters to school,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. :abgg2q.jpg: The trump haters
did not read your op obviously,they never look at facts that dont support their lies,they just read the thread title and claim you are a nutter.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back