The State of the Black Union

What is the State of Black America?

• Total voters
There are things the US government have put in place unbeknownst to silly white people thinking its all just blaming the white man. A lot of that stuff is being declassified and quietly released.

This is some of the stuff the government has instituted. If you have intelligence read between the lines.

http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PCAAB500.pdf

"The U.S. economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries [see National Commission on Materials Policy, Towards a National Materials Policy: Basic Data and Issues, April 1972]. That fact gives the U.S. enhanced interest in the political, economic, and social stability of the supplying countries. Wherever a lessening of population pressures through reduced birth rates can increase the prospects for such stability, population policy becomes relevant to resource supplies and to the economic interests of the United States.

I was Looking for some good African History Videos. I ran across this. Thought you might like it. Its a part of a series and there is plenty to enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNYfCaRlMy0]Kingdoms of Africa West Africa - YouTube[/ame]

That looks like that clay or sand mosque in Mali I think. Pretty amazing. Here's an account from a guy who lived in those kingdoms:

Nicholas Said, 1836-1882. The Autobiography of Nicholas Said, A Native of Bournou, Eastern Soudan, Central Africa

My mistake. You questioned when was the last time I spent a day in a black community. As if that has any relevance.

I understand your attempt at change but what have you done. Where is the change?

Using your logic, you are not capable of understanding anything that isn't black.

Race game? Discussing racial differences is anything but a game.

How many poor whites have you opened your home to?

How many poor whites have you helped find gainful employment?

How many poor whites have you mentored?

Hell for that matter, how many poor blacks have you done these things for?

I said "race game" because you assumed that I was pointing out your lack of understanding of the topic because you are white, which is not what I was doing. I suggest that you circle back and read my last comments again.

I thought the thread was about the state of the so called "Black Union"? That being said, what is the relevance of the above questions to the thread?

But since you asked, I will answer. One of the other foundations that I am on the board of has placed people of all races(many white) who had been on the street, into transitional group homes, provided jobs, as well as job leads, training, and funding for continuance of educational endeavors.

Yes that was my assumption based on your statement that "I will still say that you are not qualified to understand".

What am I not qualified to understand? If it's not because I'm not black then explain why.

I'll concede the questions were off topic, Thanks for answering anyway.

I don't work with any foundations other than Big Brothers/Big Sisters which I have been involved with since 1991, I have opened up my home and a rent house to those fleeing Hurricane Katrina at no cost to them and I helped them find gainful employment.

And for showing up and helping those in need I sincerely commend you. Many people would not. That's what I mean by "being present" as a contributing problem solver.

My feeling as I stated before is just as I said, that I would not attempt to tell you anything about what it is like to be incarcerated, and it is simply because I have not been there. It has nothing to do with race, it is about where one has spent time, and the depth of their exposure to a problematic situation.

I have no problem with you pointing out what you perceive to be issues, however in my case, I have spent one on one time in people's homes, helping children study, providing study materials and setting up toturing plans that their parents could not and pairing them with children who are high achievers whose parents will allow them to be "study buddies" with other children who need help.

In addition, the foundation that is geared towards assisting inner city children with parents who need assistance, part of what is offered is also assisting those same parents in returning to night school to obtain GED credentials where possible. This has often brought parents and children closer together, to make a more functional family unit placing parents in the role of leading the child's educational success as well as involving them in areas for improvement.

I could go on and take up board space, but I think you understand what I am saying.

Last edited:
This is one I always start adults on that are seeking more information about Black African history

Excellent. Learned a lot about your way of thinking. Got any websites I should visit?

Not really. Most of my research comes from travel, public libraries, and books I buy.

Anything written by well published academics? Or just a bunch of stuff from your community college professor up there?

Stormfront and Occidental aren't workin' for ya eh? Thanks for posting, now I can see who the Scuzweiser swilling, racist white trash are on the board. :thup:

Last edited:
Stormfront and Occidental aren't workin' for ya eh? Thanks for posting, now I can see who the Scuzweiser swilling, racist white trash are on the board. :thup:

State the facts, get called a racist. Nothing new. Of course, I am assuming you're replying to the op. If not, then well, carry on.

What to you attribute to the disparity in stats? Lemme guess .... RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIISSSSSMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't agree with their sentiments or mindset, but this quote comes to mind:
To jaw-jaw is always better than to war-war.

Winston Churchill

Read more at To jaw-jaw is always better than to war-war. - Winston Churchill at BrainyQuote

Discussing and debating things can change different people's mindsets and paradigms around, I just saw one instance of it today on this forum. I think that they should come over here and participate. Some start off with a bunch of ignorant generalizations and insults, but they eventually fade. Some actually start thinking and trying to investigate tings to make their point and voila! , they learn something new and evolve.

Winston Churchill

Read more at To jaw-jaw is always better than to war-war. - Winston Churchill at BrainyQuote

Discussing and debating things can change different people's mindsets and paradigms around, I just saw one instance of it today on this forum. I think that they should come over here and participate. Some start off with a bunch of ignorant generalizations and insults, but they eventually fade. Some actually start thinking and trying to investigate tings to make their point and voila! , they learn something new and evolve.

Yeah and PT Barnum comes to mind..........
Sorry, I don't buy the new, kinder, gentler racist approach. Yup I'm fully aware of it and the psudo-science being used to support it. Ya'll wouldn't like me anyway, the blood's tainted, I'm 1/3 dirty, ignorant redskin. :cool:

Winston Churchill

Sorry, I don't buy the new, kinder, gentler racist approach. Yup I'm fully aware of it and the psudo-science being used to support it. Ya'll wouldn't like me anyway, the blood's tainted, I'm 1/3 dirty, ignorant redskin. :cool:

My mom: Black/Puerto Rican My Dad:Scot/Irish/Catawba. So I am definitely not "Ya'll". :)

Winston Churchill

You mean to tell me that public discourse on race is a good thing? Go figure.

Winston Churchill

My mom: Black/Puerto Rican My Dad:Scot/Irish/Catawba. So I am definitely not "Ya'll". :)

My apologies. A part of my last job was being aware of the snake oil racist organizations and individuals were trying to sell, their delivery methods and circular argument tactics, hence the PT Barnum reference. Knowing all of this makes honest "debate" with these individuals impossible because they only recognize their own cherry picked, eugenics based "facts" as the only valid argument, a classic self justifying defense.
I just wanted to know who on the board were the resident racists and give notice that I'm aware of their presence. Nothing more, nothing less...... well maybe a self satisfying swipe tossed in for good measure......... :cool:

Not really. Most of my research comes from travel, public libraries, and books I buy.

Anything written by well published academics? Or just a bunch of stuff from your community college professor up there?

Nothing you'd be interested in.

You would be surprised how much stuff I read from an opposing point of view! If I don't agree with someone's thesis it does not mean I do not wish to read it. I always learn something. If nothing else I learn another school of thought and sharpen my own arguments. I always learn more from those who disagree with me than agree! So, don't be so sure that I wouldn't be interested in a particular subject matter. Your above assumption may be the way you look at knowledge but it isn't the way I do. I've been practically begging you for information and you don't provide it. I truly am interested in what you have to offer. Indeed, that's why I argue here!

You would be surprised how much stuff I read from an opposing point of view! If I don't agree with someone's thesis it does not mean I do not wish to read it. I always learn something. If nothing else I learn another school of thought and sharpen my own arguments. I always learn more from those who disagree with me than agree! So, don't be so sure that I wouldn't be interested in a particular subject matter. Your above assumption may be the way you look at knowledge but it isn't the way I do. I've been practically begging you for information and you don't provide it. I truly am interested in what you have to offer. Indeed, that's why I argue here!

You should read this book called Twilight Eyes. I have them and I see you. You must be low on the totem pole though. Totally transparent and easily manipulated. :lol:

You should read this book called Twilight Eyes. I have them and I see you. You must be low on the totem pole though. Totally transparent and easily manipulated. :lol:

The above is further evidence that black men of the mind are hard to find. No thirst for knowledge or objectivity. You ask for a reference and he gives you an Afrocentric bedtime story. You appeal to his humanity and mutual respect for history and he betrays you under the guise of some sort of conspiracy theory I cannot make out. Here I am, a student of history, begging for good academic references on African history, a true and valid interest of mine, and this is what I get? You truly have no pride or decency about you. And you tutor kids?

The above is further evidence that black men of the mind are hard to find. No thirst for knowledge or objectivity. You ask for a reference and he gives you an Afrocentric bedtime story. You appeal to his humanity and mutual respect for history and he betrays you under the guise of some sort of conspiracy theory I cannot make out. Here I am, a student of history, begging for good academic references on African history, a true and valid interest of mine, and this is what I get? You truly have no pride or decency about you. And you tutor kids?

I'm hurt.

I'm hurt.

Worse, your ignorant.

I'm hurt.

Worse, your ignorant.

Dayamn!! I could cut the irony with a chainsaw!! :lmao:
Please, stop trying to pass yourself off as objective or intelligent, it's not working. I'm here to show people what you really are and what your Modus operandi is. By the way, unlike you I am a student of history, not a racist scumbag trying to justify his position.
So keep posting and I'll keep exposing your crap :thup:

Winston Churchill

I would not worry about "who likes me". Actually the majority here, even he ones who claim the "purest" of bloodlines, likely have a racial skeleton that is buried somewhere, so you are no more tainted than anyone else here.

Last edited:

Winston Churchill

I would not worry about "who lies me". Actually the majority here, even he ones wo claim the "purest" of bloodlines, likely have a racial skeleton that is buried somewhere, so you are o more tainted than anyone else here.
:eusa_shhh:
Ya might blow their puny whittle minds......... and I'm not worried about it in the slightest. :thup:

Forum List

Back