The State of the Black Union

What is the State of Black America?

• Total voters
The U.S. economy is evolving in ways that increase the rewards for superior intelligence, while punishing its lack. Everyone without a genius level IQ faces an uncertain future. A much lower percentage of blacks are in the favored ninety ninth percentile, so their future looks more dismal.

If President Obama, who I voted for, had had a sucessful presidency the future of affirmative action would probably be assured, at least for another generation. Because he has been a failure, affirmative action will probably end much sooner. When it ends many blacks will be fired from their jobs and expelled from college.

Nothing will ever be done in the black community until they stop playing the victim card and start admitting there's a problem and start looking for solutions.

Instead of blaming us for their problems, they should try to emulate us. They will never succeed entirely, but the effort will be good for them. The more closely they adopt our values and behavior, the better it will be for them.

Even though we would be better off without them, we are not going to deport them. They are not going to leave. They should study harder in school. They should stop sassing their teachers. They should try to commit fewer crimes. They should stop having all those illegitimate children. In short, they should become Oreos.

When we gave them equal rights we ended our responsibility for them. Now they have the responsibility to take advantage of the opportunities that have been opened for them.

Last edited:
Until there is a open and honest debate things will only get worse.

Whites need to quit stereotyping and quite defending the indefensible

Black's need to be honest, intellectually honest. And exhibit some self control.

People need to be able to voice their opinions in a open and honest way without fear of all the crap that goes with it.

Until there is a open and honest debate things will only get worse.

Whites need to quit stereotyping and quite defending the indefensible

Black's need to be honest, intellectually honest. And exhibit some self control.

People need to be able to voice their opinions in a open and honest way without fear of all the crap that goes with it.

It's not a stereotype if it's true.

An honest discussion can never be had for the simple reason that most blacks cannot be intellectually honest. Ferguson is a prime example of that.

There is always hope.

There are a lot of honest black folks on both sides of the race issues. Only one side gets the attention though.

Our ghosts of the past have made a open and honest debate and approach to these issues all but impossible. This must be addressed before anything of substance can be done.

There is always hope.

There are a lot of honest black folks on both sides of the race issues. Only one side gets the attention though.

Our ghosts of the past have made a open and honest debate and approach to these issues all but impossible. This must be addressed before anything of substance can be done.

There are no ghost in my past. The majority of whites have never owned slaves and the majority of blacks are not descendants of slaves so this "past" nonsense is nothing more than scam perpetrated by the race baiters. Why are blacks so quick to blame whites for slavery but not willing to praise them for their ultimate freedom?

Most blacks will die believing they are a victim. The sad truth is they are victims, but it's by choice not by circumstance.

Slavery has very little to do with it. Its the Jim Crow legacy. I wish a lot of people would get that into their heads.

I agree a lot of it is self imposed and some is a legacy.

Slavery has very little to do with it. Its the Jim Crow legacy. I wish a lot of people would get that into their heads.

Yeah, I don't buy the intergenerational PTSD argument. They are the only culture in America that people grant such an excuse. Why? Because every other culture came out stronger. Blacks are the only ones showing regression on such a scale with single parenting and joblessness.

There were still Jim Crow laws in effect as recently as the late 1960's. And in some of the more economically disadvantaged geographical regions of this country, the residual effects of generational poverty as a result of Jim Crow laws have made it extremely difficult for some black citizens to break the poverty cycle.

As far as slavery goes, it is a historical fact that should be discussed and understood as it is a part of the history of this country. The assumption of way too many misinformed individuals is that slavery is a daily topic an a catalyst for anger that is discussed in black households all over America everyday

There were still Jim Crow laws in effect as recently as the late 1960's. And in some of the more economically disadvantaged geographical regions of this country, the residual effects of generational poverty as a result of Jim Crow laws have made it extremely difficult for some black citizens to break the poverty cycle.

As far as slavery goes, it is a historical fact that should be discussed and understood as it is a part of the history of this country. The assumption of way too many misinformed individuals is that slavery is a daily topic an a catalyst for anger that is discussed in black households all over America everyday

Yeah, I don't buy the intergenerational PTSD argument

That's why it is called a discussion forum.

Everyone has an opinion, and has the freedom to agree or disagree.

You dont have to buy anything. Thats actually amusing come to think of it. I cant imagine the day that I care what a white racist thinks about hearing the truth.. :laugh:

Forum List

Back