The Speaker without a spine

It is difficult to understand how someone with a noodle for a spine is able to even stand up and walk around. More than once, Kevin McCarthy has proven himself to be a coward without morals and severely under the thumb of Trump.

Someone should remind this milquetoast that he took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, not the personal whims and impulses of an insurrectionist twice impeached former "president."

One of the worst things to ever happen to America is Donald Trump, and Kevin McCarthy, in defending him and furthering his agenda, is not far behind.

Bigly!!!
The GOP is devoid of a spine, for that matter.

It is difficult to understand how someone with a noodle for a spine is able to even stand up and walk around. More than once, Kevin McCarthy has proven himself to be a coward without morals and severely under the thumb of Trump.

Someone should remind this milquetoast that he took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, not the personal whims and impulses of an insurrectionist twice impeached former "president."

One of the worst things to ever happen to America is Donald Trump, and Kevin McCarthy, in defending him and furthering his agenda, is not far behind.

Bigly!!!
Which Republican Speakers did you admire?

They hate McCarthy when he aggressively promotes the republican agenda and they hate him when he apparently doesn't. The guy can't win.

McCarthy sold his soul to Trump as he begged forgiveness at Mara Lago
Then he sold his soul to MAGA to be named Speaker

He is powerless
McCarthy is a RINO from the word go. He does not want Trump back in power. You are lying when you say he does.

AMEN! Pelosi and the J6 Reichstag Fire plotters belong in Gitmo, the Republicans are, once again, letting the democrat Party literally get away with murder
"Once again"

Yes, once again, reality doesn't align with your bizarre fantasies and fetishes.

Have you considered that is possibly because of you, and not because the rest of the world is crazy?

When NWO shillbots and NPCs come to sites like this and make threads like this about you, you are doing good things for America and Americans.

:salute: McCarthy

Democrats keep throwing smoke grenades on threads like these instead of letting us focus on the disaster that is Joe Biden.

So what is traitor Joe Biden doing today? Making America weaker by selling us out to the highest bidder?

Democrats keep throwing smoke grenades on threads like these instead of letting us focus on the disaster that is Joe Biden.

So what is traitor Joe Biden doing today? Making America weaker by selling us out to the highest bidder?

Unlike an effective Speaker like Nancy Pelosi, Kevin McCarthy is unable to show leadership

Unlike an effective Speaker like Nancy Pelosi, Kevin McCarthy is unable to show leadership
Nancy was an effective speaker, but with a working majority.
McCarthy has a very narrow majority with more than a few hard asses.
I'm saving my opinion until I see the Budget the House passes, that will be my metric.
What will he do? Raise taxes? Cut spending? Kick the can?

Nancy was an effective speaker, but with a working majority.
McCarthy has a very narrow majority with more than a few hard asses.
I'm saving my opinion until I see the Budget the House passes, that will be my metric.
What will he do? Raise taxes? Cut spending? Kick the can?

Nancy had a five vote margin and still got legislation passed

McCarthy is herding cats

Bigly!!!
Your posts constitute Board pollution.

Forum List

Back