The Soap Opera That Is Stacey Abrams

First there was Stacey Abrams claiming to have won the governorship of Georgia after losing the election......
....demanding the VP nomination.....

Stacey Abrams’ face upon realizing Biden not making surprise announcement she would be VP

Classic, she appears to have thought Joe Biden would pop the question when she was asked to join him on the Lawrence O’Donnell show.
View attachment 339603
The “real” governor of Georgia, Stacey Abrams, has been embarrassing herself and the Democratic Party with her campaign to be named Joe Biden’s running mate (if he gets the nomination).

For some unknown reason, she appears to have been under the delusion that Biden would surprise her, and the world, with the announcement . . . on someone named Lawrence O’Donnell’s MSNBC show.

You could see the moment on her face that she realized it aint gonna happen!!! :abgg2q.jpg:

i calmly accuse Mrs Abrams of being mentally ill

she claimed to be Georgia Governor, next she'll claim to be Napoleon

i calmly accuse Mrs Abrams of being mentally ill

she claimed to be Georgia Governor, next she'll claim to be Napoleon

I saw that "I'll give up governor (even though she lost but not in her Joe mind) if I am VP" Demented Joe and retarded Stacy? Yeah, great. Be as bad as the ovomit admin.

OK......you wanna bring up disgusting ideas?????
What if Hillary returns from the grave?????
e4da5d05b0ee7c9544dfb5492ea3a804.gif

First there was Stacey Abrams claiming to have won the governorship of Georgia after losing the election......
....demanding the VP nomination.....

Stacey Abrams’ face upon realizing Biden not making surprise announcement she would be VP

Classic, she appears to have thought Joe Biden would pop the question when she was asked to join him on the Lawrence O’Donnell show.
View attachment 339603
The “real” governor of Georgia, Stacey Abrams, has been embarrassing herself and the Democratic Party with her campaign to be named Joe Biden’s running mate (if he gets the nomination).

For some unknown reason, she appears to have been under the delusion that Biden would surprise her, and the world, with the announcement . . . on someone named Lawrence O’Donnell’s MSNBC show.

You could see the moment on her face that she realized it aint gonna happen!!! :abgg2q.jpg:

She mistakenly believes that affirmative action applies to VP picks.

Abrams is an unhinged lunatic. It's laughable people actually believe she's on the short list. She'd be a huge liability to his campaign.
Can't have two unhinged lunatics on the same ticket.

Whatever ticket the Dimms come up with, I guarantee you it will be dubbed "the short bus ticket".

Hey, B. Kidd......

Today is the anniversary of the passing of one of your ancestors...

Captain Kidd
ENGLISH PIRATE
BORNc. 1645
Greenock, Scotland
DIEDMay 23, 1701
London, England
(Died on this day)

Abrams is an unhinged lunatic. It's laughable people actually believe she's on the short list. She'd be a huge liability to his campaign.
Can't have two unhinged lunatics on the same ticket.

Whatever ticket the Dimms come up with, I guarantee you it will be dubbed "the short bus ticket".

Hey, B. Kidd......

Today is the anniversary of the passing of one of your ancestors...

Captain Kidd
ENGLISH PIRATE
BORNc. 1645
Greenock, Scotland
DIEDMay 23, 1701
London, England
(Died on this day)

Hopefully he died on his feet!

The fact that she could even be considered to run for Governor is an abomination. She is a freaking LOON.

Forum List

Back