The Soap Opera That Is Stacey Abrams

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
First there was Stacey Abrams claiming to have won the governorship of Georgia after losing the election......
....demanding the VP nomination.....

Stacey Abrams’ face upon realizing Biden not making surprise announcement she would be VP

Classic, she appears to have thought Joe Biden would pop the question when she was asked to join him on the Lawrence O’Donnell show.
1590177625020.png

The “real” governor of Georgia, Stacey Abrams, has been embarrassing herself and the Democratic Party with her campaign to be named Joe Biden’s running mate (if he gets the nomination).

For some unknown reason, she appears to have been under the delusion that Biden would surprise her, and the world, with the announcement . . . on someone named Lawrence O’Donnell’s MSNBC show.

"Stacey Abrams Says She Will Step Down As Governor If Asked To Run For VP
May 21st, 2020
article-6227-1.jpg

ATLANTA, GA—Sitting at the governor's desk at the Georgia state capitol, Stacey Abrams told reporters she would step down from her governorship if asked to run for vice president.

"If Biden asks me to run, I'll need to focus on that full-time," she said. "As much as I love running this great state, if the country needs me, I'll be there."
A security guard patrolling the capitol building then entered the governor's office. "Come on, Stacey. Time to go. How many times do we have to have this talk?"
"Classic Greg," she said, laughing. "He's a real jokester. Anyway, yes, if Biden decides he is not a racist and wants me to run, I'll be there, giving my all to make sure we win the White House. It will be tough, but I know the people of Georgia will understand why I need to leave them for a while to save this country."
"But really, you can't be here," the security guard said uncomfortably. "Don't make me drag you out of here again."

Of course, I never read the Washington Post, but I hear that "newspaper" recently had a spread on the lady and lavished unlimited praise.

Like it or not, she DOES have a bright future in American politics. If she does not become VP, she will definitely become the governor of Georgia down the line because of demographic changes.

Of course, I never read the Washington Post, but I hear that "newspaper" recently had a spread on the lady and lavished unlimited praise.

Like it or not, she DOES have a bright future in American politics. If she does not become VP, she will definitely become the governor of Georgia down the line because of demographic changes.

That's what Joe said. :auiqs.jpg:

“Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

After the therapy????

That's what Joe said. :auiqs.jpg:

“Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

He meant 'authentically black."

The Democrat Party issues licenses.

Joseph C. Phillips, “He Talk Like a White Boy”
1590178612118.png

"In eighth grade English class, 1974, after I gave what must have been a brilliant and insightful observation, a black girl across the room raised her hand, and announced to the class, “He talk like a white boy!”
What did LaQueesha mean? That is spoke clearly? Intelligently? That some timbre was missing from my voice? That moment was the beginning of my life.
It was suddenly clear that my definition of my black self was unimportant: my membership credentials to the brotherhood were confiscated and ripped to shreds. The way I spoke, the sound of my voice, my diction, clearly meant that I was trying to be something I wasn’t. I was an outsider."

You never know. The Clintons ruled Arkansas with an iron fist in the 80's and 90's, and now not so many Democrats at all over there. In fact they moved to stay relevant.

I suppose Georgia could change back to be as liberal as they were with Jimmy Carter as governor, but it isn't guaranteed and there is no telling how long the change would last.

You never know. The Clintons ruled Arkansas with an iron fist in the 80's and 90's, and now not so many Democrats at all over there. In fact they moved to stay relevant.

I suppose Georgia could change back to be as liberal as they were with Jimmy Carter as governor, but it isn't guaranteed and there is no telling how long the change would last.

Yogi Berra
“It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.”

― Yogi Berra

Fake news.
No way she could fit in one camera frame
That's racist. ... :cool:
Of course she could fit into one frame, if you pulled the camera back a couple of miles.

You guys......sooooo mean

Now, if you'd just take binoculars...and hold them backwards.........problem solved.

Abrams is an unhinged lunatic. It's laughable people actually believe she's on the short list. She'd be a huge liability to his campaign.

But.....but......'unhinged lunatics' are a major constituency of the Democrat Party!!!!

Where would they be without unhinged lunatics, dead people, and illegal aliens?????

They'd be able to hold their convention in a Jamaican's hat!!!!!

Abrams is an unhinged lunatic. It's laughable people actually believe she's on the short list. She'd be a huge liability to his campaign.

She certainly looks crazy, and she definitely is Far Left. And her "entitled" attitude where she thinks that she is "entitled" to run for VP under Bite Me and was one of the sorest losers in Georgia electoral history, doesn't make her much of a choice.

If Sleepy Joe wants a Broad of Color on the ticket, he'd do better with Pocahontas.

Joe is an unhinged lunatic and he's their guy.

Imagine IF he (and he won't) won in Nov and the cow was VP then they take him out cause he is demented?

OK......you wanna bring up disgusting ideas?????

What if Hillary returns from the grave?????

Forum List

Back