The simple brilliance of Darwin's revelation

The theory of evolution still has a biological meaning, because development proceeded mainly from the simple to the complex, this is a fact. It just wasn't a linear process. From a survival point of view, complexity does not always win, but there was general complication in the nature, and this is a big step forward, and it also gave impetus to the teachings of heredity.

What didn't make sense?
Your complete misunderstanding of evolution.
Life has tended towards complication/building on existing but always mutating life, and the mutations are helpful are better adapted survive better.
They are absolutely related.
Without constant mutation there would be no evolution or adaptation. When species don't mutate/adapt fast enough to changing conditions they go extinct.

More..
Humans have one Less chromosome than Apes because two proto-ape Chromosomes merged/fused at some point. Thus our 23 pairs vs their 24.

See my:

`

Last edited:
In general, the science of the 19th century was a series of amazing breakthroughs, this 20th century became a scientific swamp with Newtonianism and the word of God, a rollback into medieval obscurantism

Your complete misunderstanding of evolution.
Life has tended towards complication/building on existing but always mutating life, and the mutations are helpful are better adapted survive better.
They are absolutely related.
Without constant mutation there would be no evolution or adaptation. When species don't mutate/adapt fast enough to changing conditions they go extinct.
and what is my "misunderstanding"? Did I argue with that? But adaptability and complexity are not directly related. The opposite is often the case. For example, slavery gave impetus to the survival of farmers. Just like the reduction of the ant gave life to the anthill.

In short, there is an opposite trend: the simplification of the individual leads to the development of society.

and what is my "misunderstanding"? Did I argue with that? But adaptability and complexity are not directly related. The opposite is often the case. For example, slavery gave impetus to the survival of farmers. Just like the reduction of the ant gave life to the anthill.

In short, there is an opposite trend: the simplification of the individual leads to the development of society.
What!
1. You were wrong an got schooled.
2. Survival of farmers is a socio-economic result not a physical evolutionary one.
(You are one confused clown)
2a. Evolutionarily.. Slavery DID result in a very physically fit sub-race of blacks between the minority who survived the journey and were able to do the work, as well as some related Selective breeding of them which is not evolution.

3. You have an IQ and edu problem.

`

Nope. No confusion here. It is YOUR opposition which proves you view religion as a threat that isn't dying out.

It is cyclical for a reason.
Nobody cares about your opinion of me. I promise.

So, back to my questions.

But why do you think this? The choice to leave behind their faith and outgrow it would still be THEIR choice. When i hear and see people talk about this in their own lives, i don't see them desperate and failing and distraught. I see happy people who seem relieved and feel they made the right choice.
People are different, and not everybody processes these things or heals or grows the same way. I don't know why it is. Maybe some people are just weak.

People are different, and not everybody processes these things or heals or grows the same way.
Well if they choose to modify their beliefs, it is their choice. Presenting factual information to them is not a microaggression. These are their problems to work through.

What!
1. You were wrong an got schooled.
2. Survival of farmers is a socio-economic result not a physical evolutionary one.
(You are one confused clown)
2a. Evolutionarily.. Slavery DID result in a very physically fit sub-race of blacks between the minority who survived the journey and were able to do the work, as well as some related Selective breeding of them which is not evolution.

3. You have an IQ and edu problem.
They were not black lol But I will not discuss this with you just for the reason Iq

Nobody cares about your opinion of me.
Finally, you got something right. You are a believer of fairy tales. Maybe the tale changes from ape-humans to dinosaurs-to-birds-to-humans. One of the evidence would be humans of bird brain. I would have to agree with that :p .

Finally, you got something right. You are a believer of fairy tales. Maybe the tale changes from ape-humans to dinosaurs-to-birds-to-humans. One of the evidence would be humans of bird brain. I would have to agree with that :p .
Haha, look at you, begging for my attention. Baby Jesus is embarrassed.of you right now.

Haha, look at you, begging for my attention. Baby Jesus is embarrassed.of you right now.
I was right about you not knowing anything about the TRUTH. Jesus is not a baby anymore by a long shot and he has what is now a glorious history. Unfortunately, Lucy nor her ancestors were able to write anything about their history. It is further evidence that evolution is a lie lol.

I was right about you not knowing anything about the TRUTH. Jesus is not a baby anymore by a long shot and he has what is now a glorious history. Unfortunately, Lucy nor her ancestors were able to write anything about their history. It is further evidence that evolution is a lie lol.
"Jesus" has NOTHING to do with this section
Move to religion you OCD FREAK.
Goddammit this place needs a moderator.

`

"Jesus" has NOTHING to do with this section
Move to religion you OCD FREAK.
Goddammit this place needs a moderator.

`
Jesus was a human and he discussed science during his lifetime you fooley fool. Our side does not have ape-human Lucy who somehow found a mate and was able to reproduce. Maybe the foolish monkey-humans lived in caves. Isn't that what we get from the Flintstones and cave people? This is your chance to explain your history.

in fact, natural selection and evolution are not related concepts. Evolution is a trend towards complication, and selection is rejection of those who are not adapted to the current ecology.
Absolute rubbish.
Evolution is a fact and can be proved by DNA repeatedly. Why do you bother posting bullshit when you know it's fact.

I agree. It's you opposition which shows YOU don't believe religion is dying out.
Oh look, yet another steaming pile of dimestore psychology that nobody cares about. Ding, when you are done soothing yourself, rejoin the discussion.

Forum List

Back