The Shitters have a racism problem

Cool...another lowlife thread from the lowlife racist o/p

Oh, I'm a racist huh?

ROFL

Like a poorly trained baboon, you have one trick.

Stupid as a bag of hammers.

Bummer the loser doesn't understand that corporate money is what's poisoning the system

That and lowlife racist scum like the o/p

A shit flinging feral baboon - and a dumb one at that. That's our jillian..

Cool...another lowlife thread from the lowlife racist o/p

Oh, I'm a racist huh?

ROFL

Like a poorly trained baboon, you have one trick.

Stupid as a bag of hammers.

Bummer the loser doesn't understand that corporate money is what's poisoning the system

That and lowlife racist scum like the o/p

A shit flinging feral baboon - and a dumb one at that. That's our jillian..

judging from your posts your all the "ists"and then some.

As for racism, the Shitters have it in abundance.

{ BLACK OUT! At Occupy Philadelphia

We had a Black Out! at Occupy Philadelphia. Why?

Saturday, two sisters were called ******* by two of the volunteers at Occupy Philadelphia at the cell-phone charging stations. They were also told to go back to Africa, and that each white man should own a slave. When the sista’s called security, security asked them to leave the premises because they thought they were apart of the UHURU movement. Even if they were a part of that movement, they should not have been asked to leave. Especially without any mention of their verbal and spiritual abuse.}

Jamia (complex-brown:  BLACK OUT! At Occupy...)

Ever notice how skanks like Jillian call anyone not agreeing with their idiocy "racist?" Ever notice how actual racism is always from their side, the left side?

Will the press bother to report it?

Anti-Semitism at Occupy Wall Street Protest - YouTube

We all know that if a Tea Party participant said anything REMOTELY like this, every party outlet, from the NY Times to MSNBC, would be playing it 24/7 - but the Shitters seem to get a pass on their racism.
That was a Teabagger in that staged video! Just as the phony shit photo was staged, so was this video. GOP operatives were told to attack the demonstrators any way they can and the current GOP meme is the demonstrators are anti-Semitic.

Nobody has been more ridiculous in trying to project this onto the demonstrators than Stuttering LimpTard. He has invented a new code word for a Jew, "the 1%." That's right, 1% is code for Jew, and since the demonstrators are the 99% who are anti the "1%" they are anti-Semitic! :rofl::lmao:
Now everyone knows 1% is not now and has never been code for Jew, but other very common CON$ervative pet words, like "elite" and "Hollywood" are code for Jew. So every time you hear a CON$ervative use the words Hollywood Elite you now know they are showing their anti-Semitism!!! :lol:

October 11, 2011
RUSH: These people are running around saying "I'm the 99%." These signs I just shared with you in the first half hour of these people writing, "I am the 99%" is how each of them ends. That's the last line in each of these signs, or messages, that these people are writing. But they are touting themselves as the 99%.
Now, some people think the 99%'s also the 99 weeks of unemployment compensation because that group also calls themselves the 99ers, but the 99% versus the 1% is another angle that the group is talking about here, and Wall Street and bankers, those two terms have been anti-Semitic code for Jews in this country for a long time. Occupier, Occupy Wall Street Now. I've often said, I said last week he who controls the definition of words, the meaning of words, controls the debate. He who controls the language controls the debate. There's a lot of interesting stuff here. Occupy Wall Street Now, 99%, that leaves 1%, roughly the percentage of Jews in the population

The shitter in the video is a punk... I couldnt be down there. I'd of popped him in his mouth if he got in my grill like that.

Fuggin smart mouthed little punk, and mostly likely a fa...... aww nevermind!

Forum List

Back