The sharpest drops in abortion rates in America have been under Democratic presidents

Why, because abortions drop under Dem presidents.

We get you are ashamed of your interracial children.
[/QUOTE]
yeah because folks like yourself change their sex habits depending on who’s president…lots of people are just too depressed to have sex because of dems

it’s sad you’re ashamed of your nieces and nephews

[/QUOTE]
My TWO SONS ARE BIRACIAL

yeah because folks like yourself change their sex habits depending on who’s president…lots of people are just too depressed to have sex because of dems

[/QUOTE]
Post reported

I’m 66
A Liberal
And LOVE SEX

Post reported

I’m 66
A Liberal
And LOVE SEX
[/QUOTE]
reported for what?

Abortion rates in the US (1980-2016)​

Ronald Reagan 1981 – 1989

Abortion rates hovered at 24-23 per every 1,000 women between the ages of 15-44, ending at 24 in 1989.

George H. W. Bush 1989 – 1993

Abortion rates fell from 24 to 23 per every 1,000 women.

Bill Clinton 1993 – 2001

Abortion rates fell from 23 to 16.2 per every 1,000 women.

George W. Bush 2001 – 2009

Abortion rates hovered at about 16 per every 1,000 women for most of Bush’s time in the White House, then dropped from 15.8 in 2008 to 15 in 2009.

Barack Obama 2009 – 2017

Abortion rates plunged from 15 per every 1,000 women in 2009 to 11.6 in 2016, the latest year for which official CDC data is available. The abortion rate is now the lowest on record since 1971, two years before Roe v. Wade established a woman’s right to choose. It is also half the rate in 1991.

The numbers prove the Democratic Party’s policies are more likely to limit abortions than those offered by Republicans. Unintended pregnancies account for over 90% of all abortions, according to a 2012 Brookings Institution report. Reducing that number through access to birth control leads to a sharp drop in abortion: according to research from the Guttmacher Institute, the steep drop in abortion rates between 2008 and 2011 was driven by a fall in unintended pregnancies, most likely driven by better contraceptive use.

If you disagree bring the information to back it up.
They should plunge even more under Biden. That will show’em.

Abortion rates in the US (1980-2016)​

Ronald Reagan 1981 – 1989

Abortion rates hovered at 24-23 per every 1,000 women between the ages of 15-44, ending at 24 in 1989.

George H. W. Bush 1989 – 1993

Abortion rates fell from 24 to 23 per every 1,000 women.

Bill Clinton 1993 – 2001

Abortion rates fell from 23 to 16.2 per every 1,000 women.

George W. Bush 2001 – 2009

Abortion rates hovered at about 16 per every 1,000 women for most of Bush’s time in the White House, then dropped from 15.8 in 2008 to 15 in 2009.

Barack Obama 2009 – 2017

Abortion rates plunged from 15 per every 1,000 women in 2009 to 11.6 in 2016, the latest year for which official CDC data is available. The abortion rate is now the lowest on record since 1971, two years before Roe v. Wade established a woman’s right to choose. It is also half the rate in 1991.

The numbers prove the Democratic Party’s policies are more likely to limit abortions than those offered by Republicans. Unintended pregnancies account for over 90% of all abortions, according to a 2012 Brookings Institution report. Reducing that number through access to birth control leads to a sharp drop in abortion: according to research from the Guttmacher Institute, the steep drop in abortion rates between 2008 and 2011 was driven by a fall in unintended pregnancies, most likely driven by better contraceptive use.

If you disagree bring the information to back it up.
Does this pos ever not lie?

Only fools like you base your sex life on who is president, I guess you were getting it in while Trump was in office.

It's sad that you are ashamed of your interracial kids. Most parents are proud of their kids.

Only fools like you base your sex life on who is president, I guess you were getting it in while Trump was in office.

It's sad that you are ashamed of your interracial kids. Most parents are proud of their kids.
1) haha you said you did!
2) i’m not the one bashing interracial children and relationships…you are!!

Yea tell me Trump Humper, you are the one who wants to take a woman's right to choose.
You are the one bragging about less abortions under the Hussein. Why is that? Are abortions bad or not?

Let’s see if “Superbad” can man up and answer this time.

You are the one bragging about less abortions under the Hussein. Why is that? Are abortions bad or not?

Let’s see if “Superbad” can man up and answer this time.
I don't agree with abortions, with that being said I don't think a group of white men should say what a woman can and can't do.

Should men start having to pay child support as soon as that woman gets pregnant?

I don't agree with abortions, with that being said I don't think a group of white men should say what a woman can and can't do.

Should men start having to pay child support as soon as that woman gets pregnant?
A “group of white men” made abortion legal back in the 1970’s.
I guess it was okay then for “white men” to determine that?

White men allowed blacks to vote, should that be taken away?

What does “I don’t agree with abortions” even mean? Are you against them but too much of a pussy to say so? For someone named “superbad“ you seem to beat around the bush a lot. Or have you been beaten into submission by feminists so much that you think you are not allowed to have an opinion on the subject?

All laws govern or restrict the actions of men and women. Are women not allowed to have a say in rape laws because it restricts the actions of men?

A law against abortion isn’t just a restriction on the mother. It’s also a restriction on doctors (usually men). So if that doctor does it, he can be tried, convicted, and sent to jail for the crime.

A “group of white men” made abortion legal back in the 1970’s.
I guess it was okay then for “white men” to determine that?
How many black, Hispanic or Asian men or women were on the bench at that time?
White men allowed blacks to vote, should that be taken away?
How many years did white men deny us the right to vote?
What does “I don’t agree with abortions” even mean? Are you against them but too much of a pussy to say so? For someone named “superbad“ you seem to beat around the bush a lot. Or have you been beaten into submission by feminists so much that you think you are not allowed to have an opinion on the subject?
I am against abortion, but I don't think the Law should tell a woman what she can and can't do with her body. Is that ain enough for you?
All laws govern or restrict the actions of men and women. Are women not allowed to have a say in rape laws because it restricts the actions of men?
Fair enough, so should the Law start making men foot the bill for the woman and the fetus as soon as she becomes pregnant?
A law against abortion isn’t just a restriction on the mother. It’s also a restriction on doctors (usually men). So if that doctor does it, he can be tried, convicted, and sent to jail for the crime.
The doctor isn't pregnant.

I am against abortion, but I don't think the Law should tell a woman what she can and can't do with her body. Is that ain enough for you?
So can a person be for black people voting, but just don’t think a law should tell us that a black person can vote? Ain’t that enough for you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back