The shadow race is on to succeed Feinstein: Dianne hasn't revealed her 2024 plans, but Schiff, Ro Khanna, Katie Porter & Barbara Lee are making moves

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i nominate the young Silicon Valley Rep Ro Khanna to replace California's longest serving Senator. Schiff has long wanted an upgrade too, so he might go for it

Schiff needs to upgrade to civilian,

He's done enough damage to the country with his lying.

I shouldn't give good advice to America-hating rodents but Schitt would be a mistake. A congenital liar with a minor in boy touching is not what they need. The only thing keeping him out of prison is living in a child molester sanctuary state.

i nominate the young Silicon Valley Rep Ro Khanna to replace California's longest serving Senator. Schiff has long wanted an upgrade too, so he might go for it

who cares who you want....you dont live there......

• Banned
"Trump will never be the nominee. the GOP is not that suicidal. and the Democrat party is not that lucky" - Adam Schiff, 2016

later that year, as Trump got momentum and the Russia hoax escalated, Schiff and Feinstein led a joint letter to President Obama calling for sanctions on Russia

all these things are part of Schiff's record and should be closely examined before he gets even close to get elected Senator

Forum List

Back