The Shade War Between Kamala Harris and Jill Biden that Everyone is Missing

I saw this coming way back and posted about it. Now we see it as we speak......Jill biden has used some very filthy language towards Kamilla....type of language no one should use...but certainly not a first lady....it severely demeans the office....but most have seen it or heard about it.

I am sure Jill was opposed to Kamala as the v.p. nominee.....so the big question Now (as everyone knows Joe never goes against what Jill wants) how did kamala get the v.p. .....slot? had to be the handiwork of Joe's puppetmasters.

Lol, there's a shitload of wishful thinking there, and no reality at all.

You kids just can't make anything stick, can you.

Its a jarring transition from their fetid little womb of conspiracy batshit where any accusation is accepted as absolute fact.......to the real world where we ask all these inconvenient questions and demand more than their Jill and Kamala fan fiction.
Please, don't give them any ideas. Fan-fic is always so damn weird.
Indeed...the orange fan-fic is really weird.

I imagine it would include an obscene quantity of bald eagles.
as long as they aren't balled eagles.

I saw this coming way back and posted about it. Now we see it as we speak......Jill biden has used some very filthy language towards Kamilla....type of language no one should use...but certainly not a first lady....it severely demeans the office....but most have seen it or heard about it.

I am sure Jill was opposed to Kamala as the v.p. nominee.....so the big question Now (as everyone knows Joe never goes against what Jill wants) how did kamala get the v.p. .....slot? had to be the handiwork of Joe's puppetmasters.

Xi gave Biden his orders: you're picking the cackling laughing stock as your VP

Says Crusader, citing himself....the birther conspiracy guy, as I remember.

Look, Lantern......a baseless accusation backed by exactly jack shit.Its the right wing gold standard! Surely that's got to be just as good as 'J.D.' the wordpress blogger.

Obama himself said he was "born in Kenya"

d6f4794a9d10deddfe00c89176c62c29.jpg

HomO claims he had affirmative action style help doing his own yearbook page - someone else wrote it, and homO never bothered to check it...

Lol!!

Did homO have others write term papers too?

Look, Lantern......a baseless accusation backed by exactly jack shit.Its the right wing gold standard! Surely that's got to be just as good as 'J.D.' the wordpress blogger.

Laughing.....ah, the birthers are back with their conspiracy batshit. Lantern, just wait until the Flat Earthers and the Truthers show up to join your batshit'o'palooza!

And who, pray tell, says that Obama wrote that bio-blurb? Not Obama. Not Michelle. Nor Miriam Goderich, who wrote the bio blurbs.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

All of which you already know, Crusader. As the above quote is from one of your own posts: Stop the Steal!

But like a good conspiracy theorist (take good notes, Lantern......this is your life now), you just keep repeating the same debunked lies, hoping that your audience doesn't know any better and will accept your gibbering as fact.

HomO claims he had affirmative action style help doing his own yearbook page - someone else wrote it, and homO never bothered to check it...

Lol!!

Strike one! That wasn't a year book page. Try again.

Remember, you don't actually know what you're talking about. But ignorance hasn't stopped you from just making shit up anyway!

See how the conspiracy batshit works, Lantern? Make shit up, prattle ignorantly about topics you don't understand, insist whatever you make up is fact.

This is your life now.

Did you guys miss Jill Biden's response to Kamala Harris basically calling Joe a racist at the first debate? Jill didn't take it well. She told Kamala to go fuck herself. That's hard to walk back.

Neither did Joe right after the debate. He got over it.

What makes you think that there is any bad blood between Jill and Kamala today? I mean, beyond your fever dreams, fantasies and incoherent fan fiction posted on worddpress blogs.
Joe's a life long politician. He got over it because it was advantageous politically and he probably knew Kamala would run her own mother over with her tour bus if it meant getting what she wanted. Jill may very well not feel that understanding towards Kamala. Just saying...

Did you guys miss Jill Biden's response to Kamala Harris basically calling Joe a racist at the first debate? Jill didn't take it well. She told Kamala to go fuck herself. That's hard to walk back.

What makes you think that there is any bad blood between Jill and Kamala today? I mean, beyond your fever dreams, fantasies and incoherent fan fiction posted on worddpress blogs.
Joe's a life long politician. He got over it because it was advantageous politically and he probably knew Kamala would run her own mother over with her tour bus if it meant getting what she wanted. Jill may very well not feel that understanding towards Kamala. Just saying...

Jill is a life long politiican's wife. They've been married for 44 years. And Biden has been in office for all but 4 of those. You don't survive that long as a politician's wife with such a thin skin.

So what, beyond your own speculation based on no relevant experience nor knowledge of anyone involved, do you have to back the fantasy that Jill and Kamala have a beef today?

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Keep your fantasies close and your Jill and Kamala fan-fic closer?

Laughing.....ah, the birthers are back with their conspiracy batshit. Lantern, just wait until the Flat Earthers and the Truthers show up to join your batshit'o'palooza!

And who, pray tell, says that Obama wrote that bio-blurb? Not Obama. Not Michelle. Nor Miriam Goderich, who wrote the bio blurbs.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

All of which you already know, Crusader. As the above quote is from one of your own posts: Stop the Steal!

But like a good conspiracy theorist (take good notes, Lantern......this is your life now), you just keep repeating the same debunked lies, hoping that your audience doesn't know any better and will accept your gibbering as fact.
It was a "fact checking error" combined with failure to have the author proofread and approve the error, right?

Oh, and she also said that wolverines make great house pets.

It was a "fact checking error" combined with failure to have the author proofread and approve the error, right?
According to the woman who wrote the blurb, yup.

Again, to quote your OWN post on the matter:

Miriam Goderich

You know all this. You just really hope we don't.

Thanks again for demonstrating the absurdity of the conspiracy mindset. You might want to take a look at the ghost of dipshit future, Lantern. This is where the steaming road of conspiracy batshit leads.

Another wordpress blog?

According to the woman who wrote the blurb, yup.

Again, to quote your OWN post on the matter:

Miriam Goderich

You know all this. You just really hope we don't.

Thanks again for demonstrating the absurdity of the conspiracy mindset. You might want to take a look at the ghost of dipshit future, Lantern. This is where the steaming road of conspiracy batshit leads.
His half brother and grandmother also said he was born in Kenya. I guess they read the bio too, right?

His grandmother said he was born in Hawaii. As does his birth certificate. As does the State of Hawaii.

And this half brother?

1623725528512.png

I'm gonna go with the actual birth certificates over the guy in the maga hat that was 3 when Obama was born in Hawaii. As would any rational person.

Ah...ODS.

Ah...ODS.
My favorite part of this conspiracy batshit? They can't even tell us WHO is claiming that Obama wrote that blurb.

Its such a perfect example of the conspiracy process.....and how they will ignore anything that doesn't match their narrative.

Jill is a life long politiican's wife. They've been married for 44 years. And Biden has been in office for all but 4 of those. You don't survive that long as a politician's wife with such a thin skin.

So what, beyond your own speculation based on no relevant experience nor knowledge of anyone involved, do you have to back the fantasy that Jill and Kamala have a beef today?
With all due respect, Skylar...Joe Biden hasn't had a rough campaign in decades! He was always a shoe-in, in every Senate race he's had since he married Jill and the Presidential bids he made always died when Joe put his foot in his mouth over something stupid...nobody HAD to attack him! Jill Biden isn't used to her husband being accused of being a racist on national tv by another liberal. That's where Kamala WENT and Jill wasn't pleased at all! If she really had a thick skin...she would have never said that Kamala could go fuck herself in public!

With all due respect, Skylar...Joe Biden hasn't had a rough campaign in decades! He was always a shoe-in, in every Senate race he's had since he married Jill and the Presidential bids he made always died when Joe put his foot in his mouth over something stupid...nobody HAD to attack him! Jill Biden isn't used to her husband being accused of being a racist on national tv by another liberal. That's where Kamala WENT and Jill wasn't pleased at all! If she really had a thick skin...she would have never said that Kamala could go fuck herself in public!
People attack Joe all the time. Look at the borderline hysteric nonsense posted on this board alone. Getting attacked is part of the job. And dealing with it is part of being a life long candidate's wife.

Both Biden and Jill were pissed at Kamala after the first debate. And Joe got over it. It comes with the territory. There's nothing to indicate that Jill and Kamala are *still* beefing over politics from 2 years ago.

Its a wordpress bloggers fan fiction, backed by nothing. Which describes a fair percentage of the stories here.

People attack Joe all the time. Look at the borderline hysteric nonsense posted on this board alone. Getting attacked is part of the job. And dealing with it is part of being a life long candidate's wife.

Both Biden and Jill were pissed at Kamala after the first debate. And Joe got over it. It comes with the territory. There's nothing to indicate that Jill and Kamala are *still* beefing over politics from 2 years ago.

Its a wordpress bloggers fan fiction, backed by nothing. Which describes a fair percentage of the stories here.
Well yeah...of course Joe gets attacked NOW! How could he not? He's pretty obviously not up to the job.

Joe didn't get attacked BEFORE because he's been a laughingstock for the last couple decades and nobody really took him seriously! Even Barack Obama disparaged him behind closed doors. His runs for President were pitiful. It still blows my mind that the dumbest guy in the Senate for most of the last 50 years was elected President!

See...that's the thing, Sky...when you're just Joe the dumb guy in the Senate that everyone laughs at...you don't get attacked! When you're President Joe Biden...and your Administration is screwing up things right and left...YOU'RE GOING TO GET ATTACKED!

Lol!!

Strike one! That wasn't a year book page. Try again.

Remember, you don't actually know what you're talking about. But ignorance hasn't stopped you from just making shit up anyway!

See how the conspiracy batshit works, Lantern? Make shit up, prattle ignorantly about topics you don't understand, insist whatever you make up is fact.

This is your life now.

By searching for

Obama gay cocaine

You find a piece on HuffPo where not only is homO outed as a gay coke whore, but homO also bragged about being a foreign student. And then the piece notes that the legions of homos on HuffPo all know homO was active in Chicago gay community.

HomO was born in Kenya
HomO is a homo with a man as a wife
HomO was a gay coke whore in high school
HomO's "family" is all faux
HomO is big pals with gay hate hoaxer Jussie Smollett

HomO's administration funded wuhan.

Laughing.....nope. What you get are the deranged ranting of 'Mia Marie Pope'. A woman who, without evidence of any kind, claims to be Obama's friend in school....ranting about how CIA, 'globalists', gang banksters' and for some strange reason, Punahou Academy.

"There are forces in this country that like Barry’s slimy qualities, what he’s doing to our country, and that must be these globalists or the gang banksters. You name it. This secret shadow element of the government that simply wanted to destroy our Constitution and roll us into Marxism."

All backed by absolutely nothing.There's not the slightest evidence that they ever met. Let alone were schoolmates. Let alone friends.

Or....Larry Sinclair. A career criminal. Whose 27 year criminal history involve forgery and theft for which he was sentenced to 16 years. And just like Mia Maria Pope.....has exactly jack shit to back anything he's ever said about Obama. And unsurprisingly, failed a polygraph test when questioned about his stories about Obama.

Which means its the conservative gold standard!

Last edited:
We at USMB have the poster

Trans lives matter

And that poster admitted here that all trans knew all along Michelle was really Michael Robinson, another gay lover of hate hoaxer Jussie Smollett....

Laughing......I'm guessing that Mia Marie Pope and career criminal Larry Sinclair didn't work out for you.

Time for a new conspiracy, I guess.

Forum List

Back