The Shade War Between Kamala Harris and Jill Biden that Everyone is Missing

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
I saw this coming way back and posted about it. Now we see it as we speak......Jill biden has used some very filthy language towards Kamilla....type of language no one should use...but certainly not a first lady....it severely demeans the office....but most have seen it or heard about it.

I am sure Jill was opposed to Kamala as the v.p. nominee.....so the big question Now (as everyone knows Joe never goes against what Jill wants) how did kamala get the v.p. .....slot? had to be the handiwork of Joe's puppetmasters.

I noticed the implication when Kamala was not going to the G7, but I did not know about the Jill Biden tweet.

But where did you notice it previously?

I saw this coming way back and posted about it. Now we see it as we speak......Jill biden has used some very filthy language towards Kamilla....type of language no one should use...but certainly not a first lady....it severely demeans the office....but most have seen it or heard about it.

I am sure Jill was opposed to Kamala as the v.p. nominee.....so the big question Now (as everyone knows Joe never goes against what Jill wants) how did kamala get the v.p. .....slot? had to be the handiwork of Joe's puppetmasters.

Lying ass bovine excrement!
]The Liberty Daily - Media Bias/Fact Check

1623705330580.png

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Liberty Daily Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, use of sources who routinely fail fact checks as well as a complete lack of transparency regarding who is behind the website.

There is absoluty nothing to substantiate this hateful and moronic bullshit. You re and irresponsabile ass!

View attachment 501454

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Liberty Daily Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, use of sources who routinely fail fact checks as well as a complete lack of transparency regarding who is behind the website.

There is absoluty nothing to substantiate this hateful and moronic bullshit. You re and irresponsabile ass!
English please. When you can’t disprove the story, attack the source. It’s been reported a few times that Jill and Kamala aren’t exactly besties.

View attachment 501454

English please. When you can’t disprove the story, attack the source. It’s been reported a few times that Jill and Kamala aren’t exactly besties.
What started the riff?

I noticed the implication when Kamala was not going to the G7,...

Remember when asked about not going to the southern border she answered "I haven't been to Europe either!"

hmmm......
She did not say that, but anyway, genius.
Yeah, when the G7 started I noticed that Kamala was not there and that correlated with her comment that she was not "going to Europe." I got it - it was on her mind.

I did not know about the Jill Biden tweet that corresponds to the possible riff between them.

What are you getting at, oh wise One?

View attachment 501454

its obvious that Harris was picked for VP because of her race and skin color only to get woke votes ....now that that has been achieved the racist you voted for has sent her to the back of the bus ! and now we have indications that Joes wife is a racist too ! wow ! Racist Biden putting blacks in prison and befriending a leader in the KKK. Hunter using the N word and now Jill doesnt like the 1st person of color thats VP ! WOW !

View attachment 501454

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the more astute know fact checkers are biased..........

View attachment 501454

Really? Where has it been reported?

If you watch videos with Jill and her appointed POTUS, she covers for him with the look of fear and embarrassment knowing her husband is about to lock up due his dementia.

You are all fucking morons!

Inside Jill Biden And Kamala Harris' Relationship

1623715177614.jpeg
  • Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
Kamala Harris and Jill Biden share more than just a professional respect for each other, however. They are both devoted to their blended families. Harris is "Momala" to her two stepchildren, Cole and Ella, and Jill became stepmom to Beau and Hunter when she married a widowed Joe in 1977.
jill biden and harris relationship - Bing

Forum List

Back