Washington Post: Biden gives us less access than Trump did

LOLOL! You retards asked for it.

I'm cornfused.

E3yrBnEWEAM7-qE.jpg

What was the point in Jill being there?
  1. Bring along Joe's meds and make sure he takes his pills?
  2. Make sure that the Queen can't get away from Joe's stimulating conversation?
  3. Provide Joe with readily available talking points when he gets stuck or drifts?
  4. Keep Joe from sniffing and chasing after the Duchess of Cornwall and Cambridge?
  5. Provide an opportunity to confuse the Queen with Joe's sister for great international comedy relief?

View attachment 501455

Several of these big media companies have built their bed and should learn to sleep in it as more independent journalists and news agencies take over.

*****SMILE*****

:)

It certainly won't do any good for them to complain about it, when we all know they helped Biden get elected and helped him set up the most secretive administration in history.

You just put lefties in a bad position. They can’t badmouth the WaPo, but they can’t badmouth Xiden either. The resulting twisting into pretzels here should be fun to watch.

Joe cannot answer real questions. He's afraid of his handlers.
So the media is reduced to hard hitting reporting like what flavor of ice cream is El Presidente eating today and is Don Lemon really pestering Jeffrey Toobin for a 'Zoom' meeting?

BLM "protesters" don't want media around either. Which... Is an odd way to get your message out there.

Really???? How did they create a worldwide movement without the media?

Trump allowed Bob Woodward to basically camp out at the White House for months. Trump wanted the press.

Unlike the trump White House, Biden White House is actually working on behalf of country. They don’t have time to hang out with reporters. But I do give a daily press conference which is more than the Trump administration dead and there they answer questions.

BLM "protesters" don't want media around either. Which... Is an odd way to get your message out there.

Trump allowed Bob Woodward to basically camp out at the White House for months. Trump wanted the press.

Unlike the trump White House, Biden White House is actually working on behalf of country. They don’t have time to hang out with reporters. But I do give a daily press conference which is more than the Trump administration dead and there they answer questions.
You ever get tired of spreading so much bull shit?

They really don’t care if they have access or not they would still write glowing puff pieces about Biden even if they did have more access. Stuff like this is just a sad attempt to try and convince the public they are unbiased reporter’s instead of the political activist they are. Any credibility the media had they burned during the Trump Presidency stunts like this won’t change that.

I'm confused on why you think that has anything to do with what I said. BLM leaders absolutely want media. But I said BLM "protesters"

You know... Rioters.

You ever get tired of spreading so much bull shit?

I swear!
She needs to get a room with Swalwell!!!

I'm cornfused.

View attachment 501451

3. Provide Joe with readily available talking points when he gets stuck or drifts?
  4. Keep Joe from sniffing and chasing after the Duchess of Cornwall and Cambridge?
  5. Provide an opportunity to confuse the Queen with Joe's sister for great international comedy relief?
The Queen had to wear a hat to try and protect herself from Joe Biden's uncontrollable Trichophilia mental disorder.

I'm cornfused.

View attachment 501451

Moar importantly. Is that bandaid on her shin covering up where Kamala abused her?

I'm cornfused.

View attachment 501451

Which one is Biden's daughter?

Forum List

Back