The Serious Stock Market Crash Thread

I've gotten to the point where I don't care a whole lot about what the market does over the short term. It has become impossible to trade, given that so much of it is driven by obscure events in Europe as well as any rumours about QE round 427, or whatever the fuck it is now. The only reason why the Dow popped 100 points in the last hour today is because of a WSJ article about yet more Fed intervention. Frankly, I think its pathetic. Monetary policy in this country has become a joke. The only time the market has gone up is when QE has been in play.

What's absolutely amazing to me is how easy it would have been to make money in retrospect. We are in the third year of the exact same playbook. The economy is grinding to a halt in the summer so the Fed jumps to the rescue with (puke) QE. The market rises in the Fall and early winter. Come April and May, QE is on the verge of ending, news that Greece can't pay its bills, and the economy is nose-diving in the summer. And so on. This is the third year in a row when this has played out. You are taught that it can't be this fucking easy! Yet, it is! As a citizen, I am disgusted by what is going on. As a trader and investor, I can only adapt to my environment and take the opportunities the market provides.
Wait a minute! Are you admitting that the Stock Market is.... RIGGED? (Gasp!) :eek:

Happy August a year later... How's the Market?

I know Gold dropped from over 1,900 last fall to where is currently hovering since @ around 1,600...

Look for it to shit the bed like 83 in 13. :thup:

And Happy August 11 years later...

au3650nys.gif

Forum List

Back