The Self-Loathing Jew

Of course, as you well know, Hoss isn't Jewish but your hate for Jews has once again been noted.

What I don't understand is: even if he is an anti-Semite, how would that affect the veracity of his post?

I can understand why someone like you would feel compelled to defend anti-Semites.

What you fail to understand is that to the fixed extent that you tow the Zionist line---( you ) are an antisemite

Sir...you seem to have a perilously limited range of repsonse...invoking 'stormfront' serves merely to underscore the very point I was making: Jews cannot tolerate other Jews who speak the truth...you feed what passes for your position from the humblest sludge of Zionist prevarication, and dare to ridicule facts that you scarcely begin to comprehend...in my classroom that would earn you an unequivocal ( F )

Of course, as you well know, Hoss isn't Jewish but your hate for Jews has once again been noted.

What I don't understand is: even if he is an anti-Semite, how would that affect the veracity of his post?

This question is far too logical for the Zionist mind...it will only confuse and agitate them

Is this diatribe a practice run for a thesis on Jew hate? When it's finalized, post it on StormFront. Maybe they'll award you an honorary PhD. (That's Piled Higher and Deeper.)

Sir...you seem to have a perilously limited range of repsonse...invoking 'stormfront' serves merely to underscore the very point I was making: Jews cannot tolerate other Jews who speak the truth...you feed what passes for your position from the humblest sludge of Zionist prevarication, and dare to ridicule facts that you scarcely begin to comprehend...in my classroom that would earn you an unequivocal ( F )

Well...dot dot dot..you gotta at least give him credit...dot dot dot..for figuring out how to...dot dot dot...make it back in...dot dot dot...

I can understand why someone like you would feel compelled to defend anti-Semites.

There you go again...I ask you a simple question instead you dodge and lash out.

I have constantly supported a two state solution to the re-negotiated 67 borders that most of the known world supports and probably most Jews...Yet you constantly tell me I'm insincere... But why would my insincerity change what I post?

What you fail to understand is that to the fixed extent that you tow the Zionist line---( you ) are an antisemite

Really? That has to be the shortest response you have ever posted. Although I cringe to ask, could I trouble you to expand a bit?

Really? That has to be the shortest response you have ever posted. Although I cringe to ask, could I trouble you to expand a bit?

Why certainly: [ antisemitism ] is defined as attitudes that are injurious and defamatory to Jews...what could possibly be more harmful to Jews than the central values of Zionism? Apparently you have a phobia to brevity as well as facts

There you go again...I ask you a simple question instead you dodge and lash out.

I have constantly supported a two state solution to the re-negotiated 67 borders that most of the known world supports and probably most Jews...Yet you constantly tell me I'm insincere... But why would my insincerity change what I post?

One can both claim to support the two-state solution and defend anti-Semitism, Princess.
That you refuse to accept the fact that anti-Semites have no credibility and no place in society says much about you.

Why certainly: [ antisemitism ] is defined as attitudes that are injurious and defamatory to Jews...what could possibly be more harmful to Jews than the central values of Zionism? Apparently you have a phobia to brevity as well as facts

Let's just say that I prefer brevity but don't often see it from you.

You and the whole world can support a '67 borders solution but I definitely heard Netanyahu tell O'Bama at his last visit to the Oval Office there would be no such animal. And Bibi doesn't mince words. Chew on that!

One can both claim to support the two-state solution and defend anti-Semitism, Princess.
That you refuse to accept the fact that anti-Semites have no credibility and no place in society says much about you.

There you go with dodging the question again...How does anyone's prejudice if any, affect the veracity of what we post about this ME conflict?

There you go with dodging the question again...How does anyone's prejudice if any, affect the veracity of what we post about this ME conflict?

It's simple, Princess, and I've explained it numerous times. One can say anything one wants to, especially on an anonymous Internet venue, but an anti-Semite is compelled to lie because the truth just doesn't fully express his hate.

When I was in the Army, we were taught to communicate in such a manner as to be; Clear. Complete. and Concise. That means don't run off at the mouth. Course you being a colledge perfesser and all that wouldn't ken that.

Seriously? Zionism, dot dot dot...the desire for Jews to have their own state in Israel, the ancient homeland of their ancestors, is HARMFUL to Jews? This after thousands of years of being killed, tortured, persecuted, and treated as second class citizens by Muslims and Christians in crusades, inquisitions, and pogroms? You must not be familiar with Judaism and Jewish history then.

It's simple, Princess, and I've explained it numerous times. One can say anything one wants to, especially on an anonymous Internet venue, but an anti-Semite is compelled to lie because the truth just doesn't fully express his hate.

You have essentially defined Zionism---with particular and demonstrable emphasis on "compelled to lie because the truth jsut doesn't fully express his hate"....projection par-excellence

So like I said, hate if any does not alter veracity...Take Truman's example...an anti-Semite who recognized Israel and guaranteed her survival for strategic reasons...

Truman diary blasts Jews

AOL Search

Truman is known as a great supporter of the Jewish cause

Former US President Harry Truman described Jews as "very, very selfish" in newly-discovered diary notes that have surprised scholars.
"They [the Jews] care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[ersons] as long as the Jews get special treatment," he wrote in 1947.

"Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political, neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the underdog.

You have essentially defined Zionism---with particular and demonstrable emphasis on "compelled to lie because the truth jsut doesn't fully express his hate"....projection par-excellence

That would certainly be the Nazi definition but the M-W definition is quite different:

Definition of ZIONISM : an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel

When I was in the Army, we were taught to communicate in such a manner as to be; Clear. Complete. and Concise. That means don't run off at the mouth. Course you being a colledge perfesser and all that wouldn't ken that.

Sir, it is a well-known fact that military service is a bastion of the undereducated---as you so clearly demonstrate...soldiers don't think--they follow, once you join the military you check you mind, personal feelings, autonomy, and morality at the door...

Sir, it is a well-known fact that military service is a bastion of the undereducated---as you so clearly demonstrate...soldiers don't think--they follow, once you join the military you check you mind, personal feelings, autonomy, and morality at the door...

I won't bother to reply to the silliness of your first "fact" (military service is a bastion of the undereducated) and instead will note that education doesn't necessarily mean one is smart.

I won't bother to reply to the silliness of your first "fact" (military service is a bastion of the undereducated) and instead will note that education doesn't necessarily mean one is smart.

agreed, but you might also agree that regimented lack of edcuation is a fairly reliable indicator for ignorance...

That would certainly be the Nazi definition but the M-W definition is quite different:

Definition of ZIONISM : an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel

That is the surface definition of Zionism my good fellow, it doesn't begin to describe what Zionism entails, but it is quite curious that your select definition of Zionism recognizes "Palestine"---which Zionists claim to be a territorial fiction...even your concentric lies fold back on themselves...endlessly amusing to watch you liars walk your tightrope and struggle for balance...LOL

Forum List

Back