The secret of joy. Psalm 126

It's like that, is it?
Yes. Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and life". He's everything.
And 50 million murders through thousands of wars later, how is that "Way"(through his kingdom in death) working out for you.
You're confused. His Kingdom is not of this world.

what world is it?
His Kingdom isn't a world. Still confused, huh. Read the New Testament.

I read it long before you were born. I matured and thru increasing knowledge
and discernment, understood that "John" the writer of the 'book of revulsions'
and a whole collection of other stuff is not a single person------the collection consists of somewhat mystical writings by a variety of people who never met
Jesus. Mystics was BIG in those days-----examples abound even in the Dead
Sea scrolls---------try to define THE KINGDOM according to your specific
"knowledge" (aka illusion)

BS are you still alive------THE KINGDOM-----what is and where is THE KINGDOM

You're kookoo.

In some parts of the world---that which we call a "pony tail" (hair style) is called a KOO KOO.
My hair was sometimes KOO KOOed when I was a child-----a long koo koo and bangs up
front and now for that "KINGDOM" noted by the mythological JOHN

You're kookoo.

In some parts of the world---that which we call a "pony tail" (hair style) is called a KOO KOO.
My hair was sometimes KOO KOOed when I was a child-----a long koo koo and bangs up
God bless you, Rosie.

when I was a little kid----way back in the Mid-fifties-----BILLY GRAHAM was on the radio and he closed his
program saying "GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD" ------I asked my mother why he talks like that.......
it sounded silly to me. she said "to be one of the people" But he probably would have at least TRIED
to answer a straight question ......???? where is the "kingdom" and----who-da-hell was JOHN ? (not john
the Baptist-----I know that john----he was too dead to write the book of revulsions). John was a very common
name back then-----in the form of YAHYA or YAHIA ----, I think these are Aramaic forms of
Yochanatan or Yochanan ---don't quote me

You're kookoo.

God bless you, Rosie.

when I was a little kid----way back in the Mid-fifties-----BILLY GRAHAM was on the radio and he closed his
program saying "GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD" ------I asked my mother why he talks like that.......
it sounded silly to me. she said "to be one of the people" But he probably would have at least TRIED
to answer a straight question ......???? where is the "kingdom" and----who-da-hell was JOHN ? (not john
the Baptist-----I know that john----he was too dead to write the book of revulsions). John was a very common
name back then-----in the form of YAHYA or YAHIA ----, I think these are Aramaic forms of
Yochanatan or Yochanan ---don't quote me
Don't worry, I'm not going to quote you.

Forum List

Back